makrobq

Aug 18, 2019
Great story and scenes :)
I`ve unlocked all :p
But I`ve one a little odd situation.
I didn`t met Serena in the first day after the school.
I`ve made some progres in other places.
And first scene with Serena fit for the first scene, but if it a little later it makes that history isn`t connected.
I think it will be good to just don`t give choice to that point.

Mar 31, 2021
If you are looking for femdom and a lot of random casual scenes (supported by plot and kinky spread) this game is soooo worth it. It is right now in my top 5 hentai games no bs. Just a few things:

Where is the futa?
More sister femdom shit and maybe some random coach scene generator if you are putting it on standby.
I know it is hard to fit in but some gloryhole in toilets would be very much appreciated.

And lastly and most importantly: thanks, this was great.

Last edited:

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
If you are looking for femdom and a lot of random casual scenes (supported by plot and kinky spread) this game is soooo worth it. It is right now in my top 5 hentai games no bs. Just a few things:

Where is the futa?
More sister femdom shit and maybe some random coach scene generator if you are putting it on standby.
I know it is hard to fit in but some gloryhole in toilets would be very much appreciated.

And lastly and most importantly: thanks, this was great.
Have you visited Jane in her room in the evening? This will trigger more events that at the end lead to the futa scenes.

puutzern

Jun 2, 2020
Really good game doesn't understand why there aren't that many Patreons on this game. not that far from a milestone and if the rendering gets better then it already is then this game can get to top 3 games i played from top 5.

shunpei

Jul 7, 2019
I hit the jackpot. This really good game that have so many reference for boobs ppl (all kind of size) , sory am bad with english

But my most favorite is this gym lady. Fck she perfect
Screenshot_2021-05-19-13-37-32-807_ggcax.com.boundbylust.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ive-11

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
here is an error message, i can ignore it but it could cause problems in the long-run maybe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no, it will not. It's just a misspelled sayer (talking character) which causes poblems displaying the name of the talking character in that very line. Will not have any impact on the game otherwise. Reporting this bug is still a good thing.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hey,

I just started the game but I can't help but be bothered by how bright the images are (at the beggining). Does it get better latter in the game ?

Thanks

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
Full unlock gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "menu_gallery.rpy".

Last updated: v0.3.5.1.
hey i think is something worng with this but i dont know what this dosent unlock the gallery

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes