Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Since you're answering his questions about that stuff, I'll ask about the sort of content I want to avoid.

I'm quite the omnivore and as part of that, I used to enjoy the the more "Mature" girls. Older, "Elegant," and/or the Onee-san type. However, I've been around enough to eventually realize they're always the same 3 canned girls repeated over and over. Of the actual hundreds I've seen, I've only found 2 that the writer actually wrote/created themselves. So, I've just gotten completely sick of them.

Regardless of any of that, I've never liked Mama-play or infantilization stuff. And I think I heard there's a mom or aunt you can incest with.

Are either of those things present and is there a way to avoid them?
If your question is regarding milfs/cougars/mature ladies, there is in fact the aunt who the MC is staying with and she can be slowly seduced into a romantic/sexual relationship. She's super guilt stricken about abusing the relationship between her sister's son, who she used to have a close relationship with, but since they lost touch prior to him moving in, it takes her a while to see him as a man now. I wouldn't say she mothers him per se, maybe non-sexually at the very beginning, but once she slowly gives in to her lust and his advances, she treats him as her man and lover (just not in front of her girls).

As for more milfs/mature women, there is the Art teacher, Math teacher, Librarian, School Nurse, the Principal, the mother of the mother-daughter duo that owns the cafe/coffee shop where the MC can work. There are hints more milfs will be added later like Dana's mom and Kaoru's step-mom who Anath mentions specifically about eventually going after sexually.

As for infantilization, yes, there is that with the Math teacher, she eventually jerks off the MC while breastfeeding him. But thats as far as her lewd content goes for now. That's about the only thing I can think of pertaining to you specific question.

I'm going to give Natalie's route a try, but for now it's not a LI that I'm passionate about, in fact I don't like her.

For now the Li that I like the most is Anath (the succubus). I don't really like LIs with very large breasts, so I don't like the director at all, I think Jane and Karen is the maximum size that I could tolerate (and it's not that I really like characters with that size of breasts, as I say, I just tolerate them, just enough to choose their routes once I finish all the others). The red succubus attracts me as much as removing my wisdom teeth without anesthesia with rusty pliers.

I have seen that the game has transformation tag. I hope it has nothing to do with breast growth, or that if so, we can avoid it.

I have also seen that the first scenes of sleep sex (the night of the MC's pact with the succuba) can be avoided. Are there any negative consequences for not doing it? In any case, I'm not going to do them, it's just to know.
You only have to do the sleep sex the first night you are with Anath. After that its completely optional. As for transformation.... sorry got some bad news for you there. Specifically, once you are able to provide Anath with enough sexual power, one of her 'sex acts' that you can choose from a list to do includes a 'boob job' where she temporarily grows big tits to accommodate the MC. The good news though is the spell wears off as soon as the MC ejaculates all over her tits and then go back to her normal size.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You only have to do the sleep sex the first night you are with Anath. After that its completely optional. As for transformation.... sorry got some bad news for you there. Specifically, once you are able to provide Anath with enough sexual power, one of her 'sex acts' that you can choose from a list to do includes a 'boob job' where she temporarily grows big tits to accommodate the MC. The good news though is the spell wears off as soon as the MC ejaculates all over her tits and then go back to her normal size.
Well, I was wondering because on the first night there is the option to resist. So I wanted to know if choosing this before doing any scene had negative consequences (I have tried and it can be done)

resistiré.jpg

On the other hand, I have never liked boob jobs, so unless it's mandatory to see it I don't think I will see it.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well, I was wondering because on the first night there is the option to resist. So I wanted to know if choosing this before doing any scene had negative consequences (I have tried and it can be done)

View attachment 1268843

On the other hand, I have never liked boob jobs, so unless it's mandatory to see it I don't think I will see it.
Honestly, I just remember in my PT since Anath practically demanded sleep sex the first night, I went along with it since there were no negative consequences, but after that first night, I never did it again since I personally find that boring, not to mention there is a warning of negative karma every night thereafter if you do continue sleep sex. I don't know if that negative karma feature is built into the game yet, but either way, I stopped after the first night.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Honestly, I just remember in my PT since Anath practically demanded sleep sex the first night, I went along with it since there were no negative consequences, but after that first night, I never did it again since I personally find that boring, not to mention there is a warning of negative karma every night thereafter if you do continue sleep sex. I don't know if that negative karma feature is built into the game yet, but either way, I stopped after the first night.
Actually Anath basically orders or demands it. But you can ignore her.

If I have to choose between actions that give good karma and bad karma, I will always choose the former.

From what I have seen (said by Anath) this first night you just have to act like a pervert, without getting to anything that can be considered rape (harassment surely yes). I will do it to keep Anath happy, although I will not do more (and not only because of bad karma)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Or you can.. you know.. save before entering their bedrooms and reload after "the fact" like nothing happened.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
been there, done that, well, ended up just scrolling back up rather than reload, but yes, initially I did want to see if there were different scenes that played out in the sleep sex. Gave up trying after a while.

Jun 15, 2017
I just started the game. I have to say that Natalie strikes me as an insufferable character. I don't like femdom, and with a LI like that even less (in fact I have decided to use CTRL every time she appears, I don't care what she has to say or do). Does that scene take a long time to arrive? Not because of turning the tables (if the dominant is the MC, then I'm not interested either), it's to see if in a more romantic route I'm more interested. In any case, if I have to see more than 2 femdom scenes with her, I'll skip this LI (I have no patience with these kind of characters).

EDIT:
I don't know if Jillian is an LI, but with the size of her breasts I prefer to ignore her.
The scene is pretty late in her path I seem to remember. The scene does end up with you dominating her so if that isn’t your thing you should probably avoid her. I will say though I myself am very into maledom content and Im pretty sadistic ,but the dev does a good job making a loving Dom route which is honestly done very well and I think a lot of romance fans will enjoy it. Honestly though I think this game is supposed to be pretty kinky and have a variety of all sorts of content so I don’t think it’s going to be a regular romance game ,which you’ve probably already guessed because of all the night time scenes and other stuff.

Last edited:

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
been there, done that, well, ended up just scrolling back up rather than reload, but yes, initially I did want to see if there were different scenes that played out in the sleep sex. Gave up trying after a while.
Oh, yeah, there's only 2 repeatable scenes of that kind per character atm (though I don't think there will be any more than that for obvious reasons).

Anyways, here's a little teaser for you guys of what's to come in the next update (scheduled in early july/the second week max), may it brighten your day as it did with mine.
p (2).png

• Thinking Face

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The scene is pretty late in her path I seem to remember. The scene does end up with you dominating her so if that isn’t your thing you should probably avoid her. I will say though I myself am very into maledom content and Im pretty sadistic ,but the dev does a good job making a loving Dom route which is honestly done very well and I think a lot of romance fans will enjoy it. Honestly though I think this game is supposed to be pretty kinky and have a variety of all sorts of content so I don’t think it’s going to be a regular romance game ,which you’ve probably already guessed because of all the night time scenes and other stuff.
Considering that the MC has a pact with a succubus ... well I don't expect a slow romance game where you spend most of the story talking to the LIs and creating a romantic relationship with practically no sex until almost the end of the long routes with the LIs. I like romantic games, but sometimes they are a bit slow, if it has elements of romance and a certain speed in the development of relationships, then possibly I like it.

If Natalie's route has romance, I'm going to give it a try, I'm not a fan of domination in any case, and I may not like it, but from how some people have described it, it's possible that as the route progresses, it will be to my liking.

I'm still very early in the game (I guess I'll continue this week), but except for the sleep sex scenes from the first night, I'm not going to do any more.

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So, back to my main question. Can any of those be avoided? Am I forced to pursue any of them?
Technically, you aren't forced to pursue anyone, though some characters once you start their paths affect your story. It all depends on you, since the less characters you pursue romantically, the less content there will be to play.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Technically, you aren't forced to pursue anyone, though some characters once you start their paths affect your story. It all depends on you, since the less characters you pursue romantically, the less content there will be to play.
I personally don't like physically Karen (the MC's aunt), Jane (the MC's cousin), the director, Monique (the cafe owner), The nurse, and all the LIs who have overly large breasts. My interest in watching sex scenes with them is, in the best case, nil. Possibly I'll follow the path of some of these LIs, but I certainly don't think I'll see the sex scenes.

On the other hand, the red succubus displeases me enormously. I can tell that she disgusts me. I don't know if she will appear later in the game, but I don't want the MC to even touch her with a wooden stick.

I like physically Natalie, Anath (she could use a little more breasts, but I prefer that to very large ones), Serena...

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
The less content to experience with such characters the better, I'd say. So, there's no trade-off to be made there.

Though, after playing a bit, the game just comes off as one of those games that would benefit from having a silent protagonist. Because nearly everything the protagonist does/says is so obnoxiously cum-goblin-y that his dialogue/monologue is actually turning me away more than any of those girls are.

If he was silent and only acted interested in any of the girls _after_ getting romantically involved with them (Maybe expand those choices about personal preferences at the start and then have him show interest dependent on those choices), I would have a lot less trouble tolerating him. Especially if his behavior in showing interest were also toned down. Right now, all he technically does/says is some variation of shoving his entire head neck-deep in their cleavage and going "BUBBLY, BUBBLY, BOO!" every single time any of them come within 30 feet of him and acting proud of himself for doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I hope we can avoid all the sex scenes with the red succubus (if there are any). Every time she appears she seems uglier to me.

Taming Natalie doesn't come until the end of her content, its not that bad if you focus on her path, but as I romanced all the available L.I., it was the last L.I. path I had to finish before running out of content. She's a bitch to everyone, MC included, but thankfully you have the option not to simp for her. Essentially you are waiting for the right time to exact your revenge and turn the tables on her, but you typically have the option not to act like her bitch whenever she tries to treat you like her pathetic streaming followers who regard her as their 'Queen'.
I've seen initial Natalie's dialogues watching TV with the MC. I skipped the scenes of the MC spying on her because they don't interest me (I don't think they had anything relevant in any case). I haven't seen the webcam scene with the MC and the one that happens in the MC's room later (I've used CTRL to skip them) Right now I'm skipping the path where the MC dominates Natalie. I can't say I'm excited about Natalie's story. I hope she can lose domination and gain romance.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I personally don't like physically Karen (the MC's aunt), Jane (the MC's cousin), the director, Monique (the cafe owner), The nurse, and all the LIs who have overly large breasts. My interest in watching sex scenes with them is, in the best case, nil. Possibly I'll follow the path of some of these LIs, but I certainly don't think I'll see the sex scenes.

On the other hand, the red succubus displeases me enormously. I can tell that she disgusts me. I don't know if she will appear later in the game, but I don't want the MC to even touch her with a wooden stick.

I like physically Natalie, Anath (she could use a little more breasts, but I prefer that to very large ones), Serena...
You're gonna want to focus on most of the school girls then since all the mature ladies (maybe minus the Librarian) are stacked. IIRC, only cousin Jane takes after her mom in that department, and the bi-curious lesbian bodybuilder are busty compared to the rest of the schoolgirls.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You're gonna want to focus on most of the school girls then since all the mature ladies (maybe minus the Librarian) are stacked. IIRC, only cousin Jane takes after her mom in that department, and the bi-curious lesbian bodybuilder are busty compared to the rest of the schoolgirls.
Possibly I'll do their stories and avoid watching the sex scenes, like with Natalie.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Hey guys, just a question.
Does bad Karma now any effect or is it still in development? Wanted to play as evil as possible.^^

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys, just a question.
Does bad Karma now any effect or is it still in development? Wanted to play as evil as possible.^^
Honestly I haven't noticed anything where Karma makes a difference YET, so guessing its still a work-in-progress.

Reactions: darkdepths

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
I'm considering being his patreon,but the last updated date makes me hesitate
Is he a milker or just having some problems?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes