Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm considering being his patreon,but the last updated date makes me hesitate
Is he a milker or just having some problems?
Dude if you are considering being a patron you should probably check his patreon, that way you would realize that what he is making right now, probably is not enough to work on the game full time. The last update wasn't even released that long ago, it hasn't even been 3 months.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Really respect the kink and choices. I just Wish since you Can be Nat's toilet when you are sub, that she could be yours when she is sub! It seems a tad unfair.

Also is there any guide or mod in the works for this? I really hate sandboxes like this vn but I really dug the story and characters so I'm doing my best to continue but have no way of knowing certain things as some directions say evening when it really takes place during the afternoon etc.

For players like me a guide would be awesome.

Looking forward to where this is headed. Seeing ghosts and being a female in the dreams both surprised me. Not big in to female protags but in this case I'm going with it because I like the kinks and story.

Best of luck...

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Really respect the kink and choices. I just Wish since you Can be Nat's toilet when you are sub, that she could be yours when she is sub! It seems a tad unfair.

Also is there any guide or mod in the works for this? I really hate sandboxes like this vn but I really dug the story and characters so I'm doing my best to continue but have no way of knowing certain things as some directions say evening when it really takes place during the afternoon etc.

For players like me a guide would be awesome.

Looking forward to where this is headed. Seeing ghosts and being a female in the dreams both surprised me. Not big in to female protags but in this case I'm going with it because I like the kinks and story.

Best of luck...
Agree, which is why I dislike sandboxes so much, but the events are pretty obvious to follow as long as you are paying close attention to the current story and just keep going to all the locations listed in the free roam until there is nothing new to see.

My MC is a male protag, I didn't see/remember a female option, not that it would matter to me since playing as female just takes me out of my preferred immersion and I'm loving everything about the game except the lack of a specific quest log. You should also keep referring to your text messages since you can miss events as well. Other than that there is no written WT or mod available so again, just gotta cycle through the available characters you can interact with and just keep visiting them to see if there is anything new.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Agree, which is why I dislike sandboxes so much, but the events are pretty obvious to follow as long as you are paying close attention to the current story and just keep going to all the locations listed in the free roam until there is nothing new to see.

My MC is a male protag, I didn't see/remember a female option, not that it would matter to me since playing as female just takes me out of my preferred immersion and I'm loving everything about the game except the lack of a specific quest log. You should also keep referring to your text messages since you can miss events as well. Other than that there is no written WT or mod available so again, just gotta cycle through the available characters you can interact with and just keep visiting them to see if there is anything new.
Thanks for the tips. I do appreciate them, but I still wish for a check list or a guide of some sort.

Sorry for misleading you about the female protag.

She is only in the dreams section of this vn. She isn't available during the normal vn play but only when you choose "dream" at your bed.

It has a surprising lot of content though.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for the tips. I do appreciate them, but I still wish for a check list or a guide of some sort.

Sorry for misleading you about the female protag.

She is only in the dreams section of this vn. She isn't available during the normal vn play but only when you choose "dream" at your bed.

It has a surprising lot of content though.
A nice amount of content to get a taste of what this game has to offer. Really looking forward to more story progression along with romancing all of the L.I., including my faves Karen, Jane, Monique, Yulia, Kaitlyn, Serena and Karoline. :love:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
just started the game, and mc name changed to "None" when Anath appear.. I saw past post that said its fix.. but is it really? i still have this problem and its the latest ver

Apr 28, 2020
that I can't get to the event with Dana, then what is indicated I went through, I go to school every day, but there is no message

Rajin

Dec 6, 2019
wheres the library on the map? Also, I cant seem to unlock danas event. It says I received a message when I loaded a save from the prev version but theres no new messages from Dana.

Last edited:
Reactions: triscuits
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes