Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
When I go to the living room/kitchen in the evening, and click on Natalie, MC says "I should go wait for her in my room", is this a typo? I notice that events happen if you go to Natalies room in the daytime after school, but I can't make MC wait in his own room.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
When I go to the living room/kitchen in the evening, and click on Natalie, MC says "I should go wait for her in my room", is this a typo? I notice that events happen if you go to Natalies room in the daytime after school, but I can't make MC wait in his own room.
sleep till midnight

Reactions: Midas24

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
To change the relationship with Natalie, the mc needed to become dominant towards her. But the maledom path has also a secondary one that let's you decide how to treat her.
How much time it take to get to a no-domination path with Natalie? Is it mandatory to watch domination scenes with her? if so, could this LI be completely ignored?

Are there any other LIs with domination?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
How much time it take to get to a no-domination path with Natalie? Is it mandatory to watch domination scenes with her? if so, could this LI be completely ignored?

Are there any other LIs with domination?
You have to follow her path almost to the current end of content for her before she slowly starts to defer to you, assuming to 'take control' during the cam session with her and dominate her.

Ok took me a a while for this too, you have to go to her room right after school like if you were going to peep on her cam session. She is not there when you try to peep, so walk back to your bedroom and she is waiting for you.

Good game so far, love the renders and smooth animation. The story is kinda progressing kinda slow, but it gives us a chance to build up rep with all the lovely ladies so no complaints so far. I'm suprised that outside of Aneth, the first girl the MC actually fucks is Natalie. Here's hoping she gets on the pill soon so we can finish inside next time, and maybe knock up Aunty while we're at it.

Last edited:

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I have a question. Is every single one of the girls a mandatory fuck, or can we turn some/any of them down? I prefer to pick & choose even a harem context.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I have a question. Is every single one of the girls a mandatory fuck, or can we turn some/any of them down? I prefer to pick & choose even a harem context.
Its kinda hard to tell since some events may trigger story progression. For example, Dana commands you to meet her in an empty classroom to seduce you. I can't stand her so I told her I wasn't interested in her, and she doesn't care. She proceeds to sexually assault the MC, forcing him to cum via a hand-job, then reminding you how powerful her mother is and that your Aunty works for their company, implying if you don't do what she says, she will tell her mother to fire your Aunt.

Now being a sandbox, I put off her request till there was nothing else to do in the game, since there might be a chance for revenge against her mom/family if you are working with the nurse, Karoline. So, you can try and avoid who you want but there are some characters you have to interact with to advance the story, like Serena.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You have to follow her path almost to the current end of content for her before she slowly starts to defer to you, assuming to 'take control' during the cam session with her and dominate her.
Thanks for the reply.

Can Nataly be completely avoided?

Its kinda hard to tell since some events may trigger story progression. For example, Dana commands you to meet her in an empty classroom to seduce you. I can't stand her so I told her I wasn't interested in her, and she doesn't care. She proceeds to sexually assault the MC, forcing him to cum via a hand-job, then reminding you how powerful her mother is and that your Aunty works for their company, implying if you don't do what she says, she will tell her mother to fire your Aunt.

Now being a sandbox, I put off her request till there was nothing else to do in the game, since there might be a chance for revenge against her mom/family if you are working with the nurse, Karoline. So, you can try and avoid who you want but there are some characters you have to interact with to advance the story, like Serena.
If the possibility of revenge does not include anything sexual...

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

Can Nataly be completely avoided?

If the possibility of revenge does not include anything sexual...
Not sure if Natalie can be avoided completely, though her story does not interact with the main story, so for now, sure, if you care nothing about her or changing her personality, then go ahead and avoid her for now. You do get to break her and mentally & physically dominate her at the end, which is when she ultimately surrenders to you. But if she doesn't appeal to you, be my guest...

As for Dana and revenge against her mom in particular, while working with Karoline it is strongly hinted that she was fired by Dana's mom, after her own brilliant ideas were ignored. During the course of the MC agreeing to be her guinea pig, Karoline makes potentially amazing discoveries that could embarrass her former employers and Dana's mom in particular. Again, that's speculative, but their conversation where she makes her discovery strongly hints that's one direction the game may head into.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Not sure if Natalie can be avoided completely, though her story does not interact with the main story, so for now, sure, if you care nothing about her or changing her personality, then go ahead and avoid her for now. You do get to break her and mentally & physically dominate her at the end, which is when she ultimately surrenders to you. But if she doesn't appeal to you, be my guest...
I don't like domination. Neither be dominant nor be dominated. The fact of exchanging one thing for the other doesn't appeal to me, honestly, I prefer to ignore that LI completely. In fact the part where you say "You do get to break her and mentally & physically dominate her" is a great warning for me to ignore her.

I have seen other responses and they say that the MC may be

a loving dom or a complete asshole dom.
Too dom for my liking. Personally, I like the loving part, but I don't like the dom part. I'm not even interested in seeing what the loving dom path is like.

Finally, when a game has mandatory domination scenes, I always use CTRL when they appear. I can't say I actually see any.

As for Dana and revenge against her mom in particular, while working with Karoline it is strongly hinted that she was fired by Dana's mom, after her own brilliant ideas were ignored. During the course of the MC agreeing to be her guinea pig, Karoline makes potentially amazing discoveries that could embarrass her former employers and Dana's mom in particular. Again, that's speculative, but their conversation where she makes her discovery strongly hints that's one direction the game may head into.
Well, we'll see where it goes.

On the other hand I see the sleep sex tag. Can it be avoided?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Too dom for my liking. Personally, I like the loving part, but I don't like the dom part. I'm not even interested in seeing what the loving dom path is like.

Finally, when a game has mandatory domination scenes, I always use CTRL when they appear. I can't say I actually see any.
I share the same sentiment regarding dom stuff, I don't like it either. However, the loving dom path is more being the alpha rather than imposing yourself on the girls. I went for that path and I'm enjoying it so far.

Also, luckily the sleep sex is avoidable.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I get the resistance to dom/sub content, I too dislike it 90% of the time except when done in mild or loving ways. In this particular case, Natalie clearly suffered a traumatic experience that left such an negative impression on her that she is always lashing out at everyone, I'm guessing because its better to hurt people than to allow yourself to be vulnerable and be hurt again.

In this specific case, in order to finally 'tame' Nat, it becomes necessary for the MC to 'take control' literally and figuratively of his relationship with Natalie. In turn, once she allows herself to slowly surrender to him, he is nothing but loving to her. He maintains control of the relationship for now so she doesn't slip back into bad habits, but he is trying to reach her to repair her relationship with her mother and sister while insisting he views her as 'his girl' and will be there for her any time, for any reason and she can depend on him to love and protect her. By the end of her content, she has almost done a 180 with him and while still has a little tsundere in her, she clearly begins to crave his attention and affection, all while he continues to be loving with her.

As for sleep sex, initially it is unavoidable the first time when you are accompanied with Anath, mostly to help power her up, but after that, its 100% optional.

Reactions: BlasKyau and darlic

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I get the resistance to dom/sub content, I too dislike it 90% of the time except when done in mild or loving ways. In this particular case, Natalie clearly suffered a traumatic experience that left such an negative impression on her that she is always lashing out at everyone, I'm guessing because its better to hurt people than to allow yourself to be vulnerable and be hurt again.

In this specific case, in order to finally 'tame' Nat, it becomes necessary for the MC to 'take control' literally and figuratively of his relationship with Natalie. In turn, once she allows herself to slowly surrender to him, he is nothing but loving to her. He maintains control of the relationship for now so she doesn't slip back into bad habits, but he is trying to reach her to repair her relationship with her mother and sister while insisting he views her as 'his girl' and will be there for her any time, for any reason and she can depend on him to love and protect her. By the end of her content, she has almost done a 180 with him and while still has a little tsundere in her, she clearly begins to crave his attention and affection, all while he continues to be loving with her.
I share the same sentiment regarding dom stuff, I don't like it either. However, the loving dom path is more being the alpha rather than imposing yourself on the girls. I went for that path and I'm enjoying it so far.
I don't like LIs that start with any kind of domination. I don't like any, but I like being the dominated less than being the dominant.

Personally, I don't usually have the patience to get to the point where domination disappears (unless it happens very quickly, after a couple of scenes) and that despite skipping those scenes using CTRL, because even if I play her path I'm not going to see the domination scenes.

I'll try to continue the game in a bit, but I'm not sure I'm interested in Natalie.

Also, luckily the sleep sex is avoidable.
As for sleep sex, initially it is unavoidable the first time when you are accompanied with Anath, mostly to help power her up, but after that, its 100% optional.
This is good. I'm not going to do any sleep sex scenes (except for the mandatory ones, and I hope they don't go beyond spying)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
p.s. The scene were you have the option to turn the tables on Natalie is so fucking satisfying. I was waiting for a scene like that to happen since the start of the game and it exceeded expectations.
I just started the game. I have to say that Natalie strikes me as an insufferable character. I don't like femdom, and with a LI like that even less (in fact I have decided to use CTRL every time she appears, I don't care what she has to say or do). Does that scene take a long time to arrive? Not because of turning the tables (if the dominant is the MC, then I'm not interested either), it's to see if in a more romantic route I'm more interested. In any case, if I have to see more than 2 femdom scenes with her, I'll skip this LI (I have no patience with these kind of characters).

EDIT:
I don't know if Jillian is an LI, but with the size of her breasts I prefer to ignore her.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I just started the game. I have to say that Natalie strikes me as an insufferable character. I don't like femdom, and with a LI like that even less (in fact I have decided to use CTRL every time she appears, I don't care what she has to say or do). Does that scene take a long time to arrive? Not because of turning the tables (if the dominant is the MC, then I'm not interested either), it's to see if in a more romantic route I'm more interested. In any case, if I have to see more than 2 femdom scenes with her, I'll skip this LI (I have no patience with these kind of characters).

EDIT:
I don't know if Jillian is an LI, but with the size of her breasts I prefer to ignore her.
Taming Natalie doesn't come until the end of her content, its not that bad if you focus on her path, but as I romanced all the available L.I., it was the last L.I. path I had to finish before running out of content. She's a bitch to everyone, MC included, but thankfully you have the option not to simp for her. Essentially you are waiting for the right time to exact your revenge and turn the tables on her, but you typically have the option not to act like her bitch whenever she tries to treat you like her pathetic streaming followers who regard her as their 'Queen'.

Last edited:

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
*Cut to reduce post length*
Since you're answering his questions about that stuff, I'll ask about the sort of content I want to avoid.

I'm quite the omnivore and as part of that, I used to enjoy the the more "Mature" girls. Older, "Elegant," and/or the Onee-san type. However, I've been around enough to eventually realize they're always the same 3 canned girls repeated over and over. Of the actual hundreds I've seen, I've only found 2 that the writer actually wrote/created themselves. So, I've just gotten completely sick of them.

Regardless of any of that, I've never liked Mama-play or infantilization stuff. And I think I heard there's a mom or aunt you can incest with.

Are either of those things present and is there a way to avoid them?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Taming Natalie doesn't come until the end of her content, its not that bad if you focus on her path, but as I romanced all the available L.I., it was the last L.I. path I had to finish before running out of content. She's a bitch to everyone, MC included, but thankfully you have the option not to simp for her. Essentially you are waiting for the right time to exact your revenge and turn the tables on her, but you typically have the option not to act like her bitch whenever she tries to treat you like her pathetic streaming followers who regard her as their 'Queen'.
I'm going to give Natalie's route a try, but for now it's not a LI that I'm passionate about, in fact I don't like her.

For now the Li that I like the most is Anath (the succubus). I don't really like LIs with very large breasts, so I don't like the director at all, I think Jane and Karen is the maximum size that I could tolerate (and it's not that I really like characters with that size of breasts, as I say, I just tolerate them, just enough to choose their routes once I finish all the others). The red succubus attracts me as much as removing my wisdom teeth without anesthesia with rusty pliers.

I have seen that the game has transformation tag. I hope it has nothing to do with breast growth, or that if so, we can avoid it.

I have also seen that the first scenes of sleep sex (the night of the MC's pact with the succuba) can be avoided. Are there any negative consequences for not doing it? In any case, I'm not going to do them, it's just to know.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes