GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Trying to remember, pretty sure I played this one once a while back but not entirely sure.
You play as a guy in the modern day with the succubus hanging around and stuff right?
But then at night when you go to sleep it makes you switch to playing as a woman way off in the past right?
And it's a bunch of bouncing back and forth between the two protagonists like that yeah?

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Trying to remember, pretty sure I played this one once a while back but not entirely sure.
You play as a guy in the modern day with the succubus hanging around and stuff right?
But then at night when you go to sleep it makes you switch to playing as a woman way off in the past right?
And it's a bunch of bouncing back and forth between the two protagonists like that yeah?
The part with the woman was removed (and made into it's own game, I believe), but yeah you're right.

Reactions: GreenGobbo

bobsch1

Aug 29, 2021
Just replayed through, got to the same point (after helping Suzie on the train), I was able to keep the girls and their points to stay, but not getting the new message. Anyone know if this is a common problem and may possibly fix itself?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I like Sofie but I'll be avoiding that library scene with her...I'm into some weird shit but I don't get that one.

Honestly this update was a bust for me. Not particularly a fan of enormous breasts and that's all this update was. Really hoping we can avoid the chick at the hotel in future content.

Last edited:

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Nice game, give me more big juicy Sayah
And the female domination scenes are good too

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Great update, really liked the new characters introduced, so big question... When do we get to bone that stacked secretary? Cause damn...

Reactions: pj13

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Strangely enough i have never played this one before. Time to give it a spin. Can't tell why i never bothered. Tags seems nice. Lolibus can't be that bad. Famous last words?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Well, I don't see a walkthrough, and all of the dialogue choices so far have been entirely superficial. I didn't think much of it, until I got a warning that visiting other's rooms at night would negatively effect my karma. Okay, so what is the point to this? Is there anything to be gained by staying with a better karma? Is there content that is locked behind having a better karma, to make up for skipping out on this stuff?

Reactions: Grelk
4.30 star(s) 75 Votes