BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Sudden surprise dickgirl is some bullshit. I mean, you can choose if the librarian has fucking shaved armpits or not, but you get no say about a penis suddenly flopping into your face and there's no option to nope the fuck out of there after the "reveal" either, you're forced to continue the scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, quick question, is there any further content with Serena after the makeout session in the library where she implies she wants to give the MC her virginity, or is that the end of her for now? She says to visit her at home but I'm limited to "Talk" and "Pleasure" and the pleasure option just repeats the titjob scene.
You can disable NTR, futa / trans content, and I think some more as soon as the game starts. If you have that content it's because you've left it activated, I guess.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah at the beginning the game asks you if you like futas, if you say you love them you get the futa content, if you say you hate it you will never get any of that content, and if you say you don't mind I think you get to choose later in the game if you want a specific character to be a futa or not. Same thing with ntr.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You can disable NTR, futa / trans content, and I think some more as soon as the game starts. If you have that content it's because you've left it activated, I guess.
Mmm, that might explain things especially if it's a relatively new option. I didn't bother commenting before "now" but I've been playing the game basically since its first release so I loaded up an old save and continued my progress from there.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Mmm, that might explain things especially if it's a relatively new option. I didn't bother commenting before "now" but I've been playing the game basically since its first release so I loaded up an old save and continued my progress from there.
I have both NTR and futa / trans content disabled, so I can't tell which characters are futa, or exactly when NTR can happen. Personally for my tastes it's much better this way.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I have both NTR and futa / trans content disabled, so I can't tell which characters are futa, or exactly when NTR can happen. Personally for my tastes it's much better this way.
Guess I'll have to start a new playthrough and make sure those options are set the way I want them to be.

Thanks for the replies. (y)

Reactions: BlasKyau

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Guess I'll have to start a new playthrough and make sure those options are set the way I want them to be.

Thanks for the replies. (y)
I recommend wait for a bug fix cuz this is what happened when i started a new playthrough:

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'lai' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "housefront.rpyc", line 827, in script call
File "Firstday.rpyc", line 4365, in script call
File "Firstday.rpyc", line 2339, in script call
File "Firstday.rpyc", line 2339, in script call
File "P.E._teacher_EV.rpyc", line 552, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 680, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'lai' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Bound by Lust 0.3.7

And it only the first few days, you're still not at the sandbox part yet.

• Thinking Face

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

:KEK::KEK: I can guarantee you that if BlasKyau gives you the Ok then don't worry :LOL: you won't find any of that if you block them at the beginning.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It's not new, its always been optional. I am not 100% that the phone works on switching options mid-route, but I do know if you have the option of, you'll never see it.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
replayed lily scene with futa off and it still show futa, would prefer to have a no futa option but better this than just cutting the scene completely off I guess.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
replayed lily scene with futa off and it still show futa, would prefer to have a no futa option but better this than just cutting the scene completely off I guess.
Lily is a bit special as a character, but think seeker can fix this, just report it as a bug to him (I am doing so too).

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Lily is a commissioned character, therefore she's a futa exclusive

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Lily is a commissioned character, therefore she's a futa exclusive
LustSeekers - how do I get back to the Library after I have previously completed all the tasks/quests there? It does not show up as an option at the school for me? Must be missing something.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
If you have completed everything you can't go back there for now. I decided to remove some places in school when people finish all the available content there so they don't get too confused about clicking every single button to figure out where they need to go when they're missing some scenes.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
If you have completed everything you can't go back there for now. I decided to remove some places in school when people finish all the available content there so they don't get too confused about clicking every single button to figure out where they need to go when they're missing some scenes.
So if we are done there we cannot meet up with Sophie again? That is a shame...

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes