trauts

Aug 12, 2018
this will be a whole better with a help/hint system in what should be done next to progress the story...
Oh another thing to add is day of time indicator since certain event takes place at certain time of day.

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I unlocked all the scenes in the gallery, and can't get any more options for Karen in kitchen, garden, shower and in bed. But I can't unlock these in the phone. Phone gallery.jpg
What do I need to unclock these in the phone gallery? Are these related to the secret images of MC's dreams mentioned in the change log that will be recorded by Anath? BTW, is this the new dream scene? (I got it right after the new garden titfuck scene with Karen) :
Dream.jpg

Last edited:

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Having just started this game I am stuck.
After dinner with family on first night , I help mum do the dishes, talk to Natalie on the sofa, but can't find Jane.
I have to see her to progress the game.
Help please.

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
LustSeekers would like to see more scene with the tiny anath her little ass would deserve to be lick and well fingered from behind while she is on all fours on the dresser at home <3.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Sudden surprise dickgirl is some bullshit. I mean, you can choose if the librarian has fucking shaved armpits or not, but you get no say about a penis suddenly flopping into your face and there's no option to nope the fuck out of there after the "reveal" either, you're forced to continue the scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, quick question, is there any further content with Serena after the makeout session in the library where she implies she wants to give the MC her virginity, or is that the end of her for now? She says to visit her at home but I'm limited to "Talk" and "Pleasure" and the pleasure option just repeats the titjob scene.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
How does one enable the Library again once you are past all the previous scenes that made the option disappear?
All I get are 'Go to class' and Go see the principal...

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes