VN Ren'Py Bound to College [v0.6.9] [pridedrawing]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

pridedrawing

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2021
Yes, I am just finishing the wrestling scene. All matches are finally done, and I am now starting with the "fun" part, the award ceremony with some spicey bits. As usual, I will publish it for Patreons first. Public access will follow shortly after.

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Yes, I am just finishing the wrestling scene. All matches are finally done, and I am now starting with the "fun" part, the award ceremony with some spicey bits. As usual, I will publish it for Patreons first. Public access will follow shortly after.
Takeyour time. I know writing a story is not always an easy process, it can't be rushed anyway. And at least you still let us know with what's been going on

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Ron is so cute! Just sucked him in the shower. Hope you can suck him again later if it continues ;D

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Sorry for the double post but i feel it's been too long to just edit my last one but was thinking about this and even though it's probably impossible since it seems the Dev is adding to it now so likely too late to add more but I'm just loving Ron so much! A certain scene would fit him so much! For example on my playthrough i was tied up in the backroom in the coffee shop by the Geek Boy (Ned was it?) and Ron & Julian found me. After saying it was complicated all 3 left me in the room which made me laugh...

Then Ron got Drunk at the party and i saved him from the webcam so the next morning we were really close and as mentioned before he asked me to suck him in the shower which was so cute! Shortly after this it was to be continued so that was a shame but a great wish if this ever continues would be that because Ron saw that you like being tied up, one night he asks to tie you up and if you say yes he ties you on up on the bed, sits on your chest giggling and being all dominant and cheeky and slowly edges forward telling you to suck him. He moves forward more till his cock enters your mouth and he slowly fcuks your month. Soon he starts facefucking you till he cums. After that he turns around and sits on your face to rest up and giggles again while you're struggling.

Scene ends

Oof! :oops:

VerDeYuki

May 26, 2022
New version:
Password: under_construction
**If you have already 0.6.0 installed: **
To update, you should see an *"Update" *button in the main menu now, whenever an update becomes available. Simply click on it and the game should start the update process.

Last edited:

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
This update seems like a big step back? Over half of the scenes in the previous version are gone - after doing the locker room scene with Ned and Julian, the game just ends, and says there are no more events...

VerDeYuki

May 26, 2022
This update seems like a big step back? Over half of the scenes in the previous version are gone - after doing the locker room scene with Ned and Julian, the game just ends, and says there are no more events...
To update, you should see an *"Update" *button in the main menu

VerDeYuki

May 26, 2022
This hotfix solves some minor issues:

- Adding the possibility to leave the headmaster's home together with Ron if you opt-out
- Several Typos and spelling errors

Known issues:

- Julian talks about the events at the party before it even happened

Reactions: dannosaur

Cheetrakobo

Oct 29, 2021
This hotfix solves some minor issues:

- Adding the possibility to leave the headmaster's home together with Ron if you opt-out
- Several Typos and spelling errors

Known issues:

- Julian talks about the events at the party before it even happened

Can you take a screenshot of the update button? Cause' I'm not seeing it smh.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes