VN Ren'Py Bound to College [v0.6.9] [pridedrawing]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

HACKLEDOWN

Jul 9, 2020
When I click on the elevator door, it says "close menu" and sends me back -- ?? After having spoken to everyone there... Albeit, delightful game! But -- help!
Yeah, it's the same for me. Could be that it's just the end of content.

mjj2000

Mar 22, 2023
How much content is there with the new update? Worth downloading?
Author:
I'm excited to bring you the latest update to "Bound to College"! In this release, I've added full support for multiple languages, making the game even more accessible to our international audience. The supported languages include:
  • English
  • Spanish
  • Portuguese
  • Dutch
  • Russian
I'm aware that the videos in the game are not yet translated. I want to assure you that I'm actively working on making those translations possible and hope to deliver them in the next update, ensuring a fully immersive experience for players of different languages.
But that's not all! I've also addressed some important bug fixes in this update:
  • Julian's biography at the elevator screen should now work properly.
  • I've fixed several situations where Julian or Ron wrongfully stated that the main character has spoiled Julian's plan at the afterparty, even when he did not do so.
  • The latest meeting with the headmaster is now accessible at the elevator screen.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
"Sounding, is that even a word?!?" - "Ah, so innocent..."

I honestly lost it at this part, as someone who knows exactly what he meant. LOLed for at least half a whole minute...

kroplink

Mar 17, 2022
Bound to College Beta 0.6.7 for Windows

Password: f95zone

Apr 6, 2023
Bound to College [v0.10] Walkthrough Mod [ABANDONED]

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .​
Could anyone update this mod?

kroplink

Mar 17, 2022
he says not for all, AND no it doesnt for me
View attachment 3461410
He said 'at all,' not 'for all.'

For what is worth, try this in Firefox: press alt+v, select page style, select no style, click on the download button, and finally you should get 'click here to start the download.' Other option is using a download manager like JDownloader or Mipony.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes