Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
What exactly do Renown and Allure do? I'm guessing one raises amount of sexual encounters but whats the other? And which is which?

Jan 18, 2018
also guys apologies for recent lack of updates recently. been playin dandy boy and making a gml -> javascript transpiler using the same "engine" (in quotes bc right now really i think it only really works for games without animation) as here

Jan 18, 2018
ok back to bounty i guess... too lazy to implement all the things for AoA lmao. or more like ive been away from this for so long that it might as well be abandoned again.
if it helps with community engagement (?) heres a link to discord server

Last edited:

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
What is the trigger for the defiled ending? Ive tried running with loads of ailments and low health as a human but i just get the kitchen ending. Also the miscarriage ending requirements seems absurd, maybe lower them

Jan 18, 2018
Phil eggtree apologies, i tried to indent them, there are three categories and defiled is one of them. also personally i don't think miscarriage ending reqs are absurd, note that it's pretty much a bad end so it's supposed to be hard to reach, and also it shouldn't take very long with renown maxed

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Phil eggtree apologies, i tried to indent them, there are three categories and defiled is one of them. also personally i don't think miscarriage ending reqs are absurd, note that it's pretty much a bad end so it's supposed to be hard to reach, and also it shouldn't take very long with renown maxed
Ive played in debug mode constantly maxing out renown and refilling stats, it takes an eternity. i can get about 7 encounters per day and about 2 exp per encounter, but each encounter only gives exp to certain stats and at level 5 you need 60 exp to get to level 6. To get the 20 requirement across vagina anal and oral you need at least 7 7 6 across them which is insanely tedious. theres a difference between being hard to reach and having content that no one will ever reach even with dedication

Jan 18, 2018
Phil eggtree well... yes... it's a bad end, the point of it is you shouldn't ever encounter it unless you do something very wrong. maybe i played very badly but my levels were 8/4/6 (18 total) and i wasn't even aware there was a bad end

Jan 18, 2018
anyway. found a comment by cotg re: gangbangs. so i guess something does need to be done to balance it, not sure what though. quote below:

I need to get something better in place for experience, because as some of the more detailed playthroughs in previous comments have noted, group activities are breaking the experience system.
also kinda feeling really lazy so imma just pretend the writing is the bottleneck here

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2018
also like other people i reeeeeally want to know all the unreleased endings... too bad i don't think there's any way at all to contact the dev. completely mia on all platforms :(. like you can guess maybe the t3 yellow endings are higher rank versions of the t2 ones. but the others i have absolutely no idea

Jan 18, 2018
ok. updated preliminary gangbang support. doesnt do much (and also absolutely not balanced and no custom text) so... i guess looking for feedback on what to fix, what to work on next (check the blog for what cotg was working on)

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Phil eggtree well... yes... it's a bad end, the point of it is you shouldn't ever encounter it unless you do something very wrong. maybe i played very badly but my levels were 8/4/6 (18 total) and i wasn't even aware there was a bad end
My point is, even with the debug mode its borderline impossible to get. Its not a "you did super bad heres your bad ending" its more like "you did super bad on purpose and used cheats but still you won't get this ending". It feels less like a secret ending and more like locked away content.

Jan 18, 2018
right, but as i said i wasn't even trying and got 90% of the way there, so i guess it's up to the others to jump in and say whether the threshold should be changed. i guess it might be different based on race, goblins maybe are affected less by low mood which may help speed it up

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
One of the old blogpost logs talks about being able to toggle the affliction text to an older more specific text. Is this still somewhere in the code? If so could you restore it?

Jan 18, 2018
no, it appears that system didn't get implemented at all, looks like there is no older more specific text? at least last i checked there's pretty much nothing that was always disabled

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
no, it appears that system didn't get implemented at all, looks like there is no older more specific text? at least last i checked there's pretty much nothing that was always disabled
Shame, on the blog post Affliction Poll he makes it sound like the current affliction system was an add-on.

heres the link to the old post:

Aug 13, 2018
Man, the pregnant end is so fuckin weird for this game. I went for it intentionally, after picking up close to 10 plat by going full into the group-sex part of the game. End up miscarring then living as an impoverished 'gutter-slut', despite earning what the game decides is enough for a high-level university education in a medieval-esque setting, having achieved just under it?

Fuck me, I get that it was abandoned in Alpha, but that says more about the creator than it does the PC.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Man, the pregnant end is so fuckin weird for this game. I went for it intentionally, after picking up close to 10 plat by going full into the group-sex part of the game. End up miscarring then living as an impoverished 'gutter-slut', despite earning what the game decides is enough for a high-level university education in a medieval-esque setting, having achieved just under it?

Fuck me, I get that it was abandoned in Alpha, but that says more about the creator than it does the PC.
From what sombody (the person) has said how the endings work, its based on sex exp. You get the miscarrae gutter slut ending by having too much sex exp. So you can have all the money in the world and be college educated, but take one too many dicks and you're a street whore for life. Welcome to poorly designed linearity. I think there is a normal pregnant ending, but you just have to keep from fucking everyone and not getting all your holes plugged all the time.