• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
2.gif

Overview:
Braindance is an adult souls-like beat-em-up game where you beat up the enemy and then have sex with them! Our goal is to create a fun game before we continue forward with development. Leave a comment if you enjoy it!
This game is a prototype.
This game is meant to be difficult, you will die a lot!

Thread Updated: 2023-08-27
Release Date: 2023-08-22
Developer: DPMaker - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.24.0
Language: English
Other Games: Queen's Brothel - Barely Working
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

How to Play:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others:

1.gif 2.png 3.gif 3.png 4.gif

Last edited:

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Build: 0.15.0

• the shortstack with a hime cut hairstyle design is great
  • i like that you can press when to continue during the sex actions so you can enjoy the animation
  • the fighting difficulty is just right imo as it allows you to learn the mechanics on better fight tactics
will there be lore/a premise?

lolel101

Jun 16, 2023
Hard difficulty sure is hard. I don't know if the enemy's pattern is too fast or I'm just too impatient, but it took me a bit to beat it

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Braindance-0.15.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
This is a great proof of concept. At the start I thought it was too difficult and unfair, but that was because I was playing using a far too bland strategy of baiting an attack and then going for a heavy + some quick attacks while the enemy was stunned, while keeping an eye to the 2 hit combo of the robot. But after I started playing around with positioning, abusing more the quick attack for some quick damage and stunning briefly the enemy, the game was smooth sailing, beat it on first try (my 7th).

I already have a bit of feedback in regards to the gameplay, for aesthetics, I already dig the design and the animations, this game got some nice style. I'd like if the enemy had some grab H animations too, but if they had a life-sucking attack too like the player, then it would be too much.

1. For gameplay, I think in this state, juking the enemy to abuse vertical positioning, like in a beat'em-up is the ideal strategy, and that's mostly because the player's horizontal options are too limited, it's worth trying to juke the enemy attack on a horizontal plane, because you can't counter without dashing up to them wasting stamina, if you had a dash attack or a backstep, or a ranged option, it'd be more fun because you could style a bit.
2. You could change the first attack of the 2 hit-combo to be a little bit different for the normal 1 hit vertical slash, so the game would be a bit more forgivable to people not used to this style of action games (I played a ton of megamans, SOR, FF, online beat'em ups, the souls game, etc. not everyone has done that).
3. The last phases 3 slash attack as well, you could give it a slight hint or warm-up for it, and to not make it too easy, give it a bit more range, so in many occasions the dash would be necessary to juke it or avoid it (you can also track the variable for that with the difficult level, where easy would be more forgiving then normal, that'd be more than hard, etc.)
4. It'd be fun to give some erotic aspects on the combat besides when you deplete the enemy stamina/posture bar to milk them.

Now in regards to this game, a lot will depend if it's going to be 1 on 1 combat, or if it's going to be a side-scrolling beat'em up. What are the plans?

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes