4.20 star(s) 24 Votes
Jun 4, 2019
I've completed a quest where I have to give a love potion to Sylvia, and it says I should find her in the Brave State, but she's not there. Where can I find her? I also don't see Priscilla at her house, but I can find the other characters at their houses with no problem.

Bomber Steve

Jul 11, 2019
I've completed a quest where I have to give a love potion to Sylvia, and it says I should find her in the Brave State, but she's not there. Where can I find her? I also don't see Priscilla at her house, but I can find the other characters at their houses with no problem.
If she's in your party, you need to remove her

twicejjang

Oct 26, 2020
For Quest #108, one of Priscilla's personal request quests, I've gotten the Black silkworm's thread but there's no recipe under the Quests tab at the cauldron. The quest description just says "???" for what I'm supposed to synthesize so I don't even know if it's a generic item. Does anyone know how to get the recipe?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. The quest will automatically complete once you have all of the ingredients. The recipe will never show up if you don't have all of the ingredients.

Last edited:

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Hey! I tried that, and scoured the whole town in search for her and Emilia (I meant Emilia in the last post, not Priscilla) but could never find them so I couldn't progress quest. Not that it matters now, already finished the game. Probably a bug.
Forget where Emilia is exactly but Sylvia is inside of a room in her home. Enter and go down the hallway on the right and one of the top doors should go to Sylvia's room where she should be as long as she isn't the party leader.

Jun 4, 2019
Forget where Emilia is exactly but Sylvia is inside of a room in her home. Enter and go down the hallway on the right and one of the top doors should go to Sylvia's room where she should be as long as she isn't the party leader.
I'm pretty sure I tried all the doors in Emilia and Sylvia's houses but they didn't work, it's alright tho. Thanks

Kotakun

May 20, 2018
Sharing a Cheat Table that i made with whatever i had patience to search for this game...
Includes:
Code:
- Money
- Exp to Distribute
- MC Cloths(Freely Swap Cloths to whatever u want on the MC, even without having them)
- MC Lust(Let as variable, events change based in amount... for example, with 100 people will play with her breasts, 200 will run blowjob scenes around, 500 will be sex. Fell free to swap and watch the variations here and there while higher lust = higher semen collected).
- Semen Amount(All kinds but insect/special cause i was too lazy to find a insect mob/person within the city).
Have fun, can complete it or make it a little bit better if want, i probably won't touch more stuff like i used to do in the past like hp or mp cause lazy, whatever else people can mod freely anyway.

EDIT: Fixed the exp code related(at least for me seems to be working fine now with new pointer). As i mentioned earlier, i don't plan on adding anything else into the code list since this is plenty or enough to play, anyone else who feels like updating this list, feel free to do it.

EDIT 2 -----> I'd consider downloading the updated table made by another member later in this thread... https://f95zone.to/threads/brave-al...-jast-acerola-kagura-games.51121/post-3445700 . It has whatever mine lacked + stuff related to part members like affection and so on, so, better for whoever wants to cheat with this.
where do you put this file

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Hi, I've just started the game and I can't find a four leaf clover for Lyle's 1st quest. Is it a rare drop of the gathering points? I've tried many times, but I can't find it, do I have just to keep trying or am I doing it wrong?

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Hi, I've just started the game and I can't find a four leaf clover for Lyle's 1st quest. Is it a rare drop of the gathering points? I've tried many times, but I can't find it, do I have just to keep trying or am I doing it wrong?
it's been a while since I played but I think for that quest you have to go to the right side of the map in the first area, that place with the short bridge I think, with Lyle in your party. If not then when you accepted the quest were you given an option to go somewhere with him as some quests will send you to a special isolated dungeon to do it.

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
it's been a while since I played but I think for that quest you have to go to the right side of the map in the first area, that place with the short bridge I think, with Lyle in your party. If not then when you accepted the quest were you given an option to go somewhere with him as some quests will send you to a special isolated dungeon to do it.
Tanks

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Ok, let me ask: is the game bugged?

I'm on (i gess) chapter 2. Reading the guide on stem, i should have found the recipe for the shame reduction potion on breeze plains, but i turned the map upside down and didn't get it. Besides, i can't find the guy for the bloomers event (not the QUEST, the normal bloomers event). Does he appears latter, or is the game just broken?

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes