4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
There is no known unpacker for Setup Factory, so I just ran the setup and attached cheat engine.
From there, you do a string search for the error message you're getting and browse the memory regions.
Then I figured out the game uses a lua script for the installation and I found this code:

View attachment 671437

Assuming they just copy paste this script for every release, you can just do a search for 'scriptcrc' and you'll find what you're looking for.

3809473158 is the CRC the patcher is checking for, in hexadecimal this will give you the value 0xE30FF286.
I then created a new Script.vdf file with my hex editor containing 4 0x00 bytes and ran the following program over it:
(I used the python version).

Syntax used was 'python forcecrc32.py Script.vdf 0 E30FF286'
This will spit out a file that you can use to bypass the check.

Happy hacking!
Sadly this no longer is working, seems they are now encrypting the lua script.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
She's in this house, in a small room to the north.

But keep in mind that she won't appear if she's in your party and set as the leader, because the game doesn't allow two instances of the same character to exist on the map, as far as I can tell.

ScreenShot_2020_0820_19_10_19.png

Reactions: huyhoa000

BadProfessional

Oct 30, 2018
For some reason, I can't seem to find the incubus for quest 104. I've roamed around the ruined citadel and still no luck.
Which screen does the NPC appear? or is it a random encounter?

Zachtf

Jul 29, 2017
I've made items for some of the companion's personal quests like the aphrodisiac for aisha and the wing potion for lyle but nothing is triggering when i speak to the receptionist. Do i not have enough of those items ? How do i give it to them ? Are they hidden somewhere in town when not in the party ?

bouncer00

Jan 8, 2018
After beating the game with the included full save an error message pops up saying file read error ED01.png process mark MapEv 0 CommonEv 10 Live 1 after it says that it asks me if I want to start a New Game+ but after the intro it asks me again if I want to start a New Game+ I could use some help please.

Reactions: hickory

ToyNova

Sep 3, 2020
I've added some more things to the Cheat Table. Since the Character Object is the same for all the playable Characters it wasnt difficult. (the First and Last Offset always stays the same)

The things added are:
Code:
For Collette:
- Sub
- Dom
- Shame

For Sylvia, Aisha, Rebecca, Emilia and Priscilla:
- HP
- MP
- Lewdness
- Lust
- Affection

For Lyle, Chris and Garo:
- HP
- MP
- Affection
It is also Possible to Add the Outfits for the other Characters but it's enough to just change affection to eqip them.
how do I use this?

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
how do I use this?
How to use a cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine.
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine and then select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes (scripts or opening headers/groups), setting values from 0 to 1 (if the description says so) or changing values (like money for example)
Btw: If you click a line like money and press the "+" button on your keyboard, not only will the value be "frozen" (repeatedly set to whatever you set it too really fast), but CE will allow the value to increase by whatever the game adds to it, but it will no longer let it decrease. For example:
  • 100 gold + 10 gold = 110 gold
  • 100 gold - 10 gold = 100 gold
The "-" button works the same, except the other way around of course.
  • 100 gold + 10 gold = 100 gold
  • 100 gold - 10 gold = 90 gold

Arinexxe

Aug 4, 2018
Someone can give me Game.dat? because I don't have it always, when I want play a game with WOLF files

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes