4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
In the Ruined Citadel when you get the story scene where you rest and can talk to only one party member, does who you talk to effect anything? Cause it seems kinda important if you can only talk to one and it's restricted to those with max affection (as I was just material gathering for Garo's and Rebecca's final quests when I reached that point and I couldn't talk to either of them).

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
can u virgin run (ofc u get fucked by mistress but) the rest of the game can u not fuck?
If by virgin run you mean no sexual actions at all then probably not since you need to gather sperm to do alchemy which is pretty necessary for the game and you don't immediately get another party member that can gather it for you instead. If you mean no virgin as in no penetrative sex then that's probably possible but I highly doubt it would have any effect since the game isn't designed for that considering the game doesn't even give you a chance to keep your virginity.

Reactions: No-Nonon

Nyatsuki

Jun 16, 2020
If by virgin run you mean no sexual actions at all then probably not since you need to gather sperm to do alchemy which is pretty necessary for the game and you don't immediately get another party member that can gather it for you instead. If you mean no virgin as in no penetrative sex then that's probably possible but I highly doubt it would have any effect since the game isn't designed for that considering the game doesn't even give you a chance to keep your virginity.
Oh.. I'll pass then

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Oh.. I'll pass then
It's a hentai game, why is whether or not you can play without sex a make or break for you? Sure I like doing virgin runs myself but I wouldn't pass on a game that doesn't allow it when it's still an enjoyable game.

Nyatsuki

Jun 16, 2020
It's a hentai game, why is whether or not you can play without sex a make or break for you? Sure I like doing virgin runs myself but I wouldn't pass on a game that doesn't allow it when it's still an enjoyable game.
Am not much for the hentai but for the game-play , this game has cool interface so i gave it a try

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Am not much for the hentai but for the game-play , this game has cool interface so i gave it a try
Then why not just look for non-hentai games? Though I suppose if you want to play a hentai game and ignore the hentai scenes there is an option in the settings to skip already viewed h-scenes and you can just hold ctrl to skip through any new ones.

Nyatsuki

Jun 16, 2020
Then why not just look for non-hentai games? Though I suppose if you want to play a hentai game and ignore the hentai scenes there is an option in the settings to skip already viewed h-scenes and you can just hold ctrl to skip through any new ones.
Got bored to non-h games , also i would love the hentai if its female pro and domination im a type of lady that would do that . plus i saw this game's tag is female pro so..

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
I've added some more things to the Cheat Table. Since the Character Object is the same for all the playable Characters it wasnt difficult. (the First and Last Offset always stays the same)

The things added are:
Code:
For Collette:
- Sub
- Dom
- Shame

For Sylvia, Aisha, Rebecca, Emilia and Priscilla:
- HP
- MP
- Lewdness
- Lust
- Affection

For Lyle, Chris and Garo:
- HP
- MP
- Affection
It is also Possible to Add the Outfits for the other Characters but it's enough to just change affection to eqip them.
How do I put the cheat? I'm dumb

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i have question the logic of an mc getting into something they know is not going to fit their style but this is a hentai game so logic usually doesn't count here, yeah, just collect cum and say your an alcummist and people probably won't think your some slut, Sure tell yourself that.

RedTwintail

Sep 9, 2017
Someone please help how to find Dark Steel. I only got one and its from quest reward, i cant even find it in the material book so i assume its quest reward only... or was i wrong?

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Someone please help how to find Dark Steel. I only got one and its from quest reward, i cant even find it in the material book so i assume its quest reward only... or was i wrong?
There are some materials you can get from quests that are only available in later regions. For example you can get gold and damascus through quests that are made available in the region prior to when you'd normally be able to get it. So if you want more Dark Steel you'll need to wait until you gain access to the next region.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
So, I saw in previous posts about 2 pages back about Kagura's patch available for steam version. Just dloaded the JAST Version 1.03 from MEGA on the first page. Just wondering is this the latest version? or does the steam version w/ patch considered "more updated"?

RedTwintail

Sep 9, 2017
There are some materials you can get from quests that are only available in later regions. For example you can get gold and damascus through quests that are made available in the region prior to when you'd normally be able to get it. So if you want more Dark Steel you'll need to wait until you gain access to the next region.
Thank you.

I cleared the game now playing the 2nd cycle, then realized i missed quest 118 & 120 in 1st cycle (2nd part of sick brother and hospital quest). How do i trigger these quest? Do i need to lewd on their first part?

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Thank you.

I cleared the game now playing the 2nd cycle, then realized i missed quest 118 & 120 in 1st cycle (2nd part of sick brother and hospital quest). How do i trigger these quest? Do i need to lewd on their first part?
If I had to guess, you probably have to do the lewd route of the quests to unlock the second part. Cause iirc I did the lewd scenes for those quests and got the second part.

DraconXYZ

Oct 20, 2016
Sharing a Cheat Table that i made with whatever i had patience to search for this game...
Includes:
Code:
- Money
- Exp to Distribute
- MC Cloths(Freely Swap Cloths to whatever u want on the MC, even without having them)
- MC Lust(Let as variable, events change based in amount... for example, with 100 people will play with her breasts, 200 will run blowjob scenes around, 500 will be sex. Fell free to swap and watch the variations here and there while higher lust = higher semen collected).
- Semen Amount(All kinds but insect/special cause i was too lazy to find a insect mob/person within the city).
I've added some more things to the Cheat Table. Since the Character Object is the same for all the playable Characters it wasnt difficult. (the First and Last Offset always stays the same)

The things added are:
Code:
For Collette:
- Sub
- Dom
- Shame

For Sylvia, Aisha, Rebecca, Emilia and Priscilla:
- HP
- MP
- Lewdness
- Lust
- Affection

For Lyle, Chris and Garo:
- HP
- MP
- Affection
Just decided to add some minor updates to the Cheat Table made by JorgeFFC and updated by warezseek
I just added in the Insect and Special Semen Amounts that were missing and made it so that you can change Clothes for Sylvia, Aisha, Rebecca, Emilia, and Priscilla so (if you're lazy like me) now you don't have to go through the menu each time you want to change a character's clothes in the Gallery

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes