Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Yeah people already pointed out that.
I feel that its a bit too late to change it now... or change it when we enter beta?
Unsure as of yet.

Also thanks, several other users have pointed that out, will add warnings to the ending of each character to avoid confusion.

Meet N Yeet opens quite the possibilities, futa's being considered.
In fairness, devs use all sorts of numbering systems. There isn't anything like a consensus. But yeah, if you wanted to renumber yours 0.1.5 or whatever, that might decrease the likelihood of someone getting confused. Has anyone actually gotten confused?

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
me! But I'm so used to SemVer... I need to get out more. You're absolutely right that Devs use all kinds of systems. Some devs use a calendar system. Eg Ubuntu 18.04 means 2018 April for example. Maybe a brief note about the version convention being used would be a quicker and easier fix...

Reactions: Antosha

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I mean, I clearly state its alpha.
That's why I came to use it like this to be honest.
Alpha 1.0 would be something like Ver 0.1.0 or Ver 0.0.1

I don't think its that bad assuming we've been doing updates for a while now.

Reactions: Pezzo and Antosha

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I mean, I clearly state its alpha.
That's why I came to use it like this to be honest.
Alpha 1.0 would be something like Ver 0.1.0 or Ver 0.0.1

I don't think its that bad assuming we've been doing updates for a while now.
I think you're fine. I was just saying, if there had actually been some complaint, that might be a way to clear things up. But yeah -- you've been very clear!

IamUndercover

Jul 4, 2020
I always get this "There was a problem while parsing the package" problem I tried downloading on the 3 diff links its always the same outcome l also have enough storage space(I'm on android) can anybody help?

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hey everyone!
Alpha is ending and I decided to throw a pre-1.6 poll.
This is going to be a bit different than the ones currently going on for patrons, and this is the only public one, I don't intend to make another public one.

For those that don't know Meet N' Yeet will be a simple tinder encounter where you simple fuck the characters, that's the gist of it!
[These are simple and fast to develop, and the reason this exists is for players to take a break from the story and go for some quick H Content!]
(These characters will be introduced on 1.8 as the characters for 1.7 have already been chosen and are being worked on!)

Go Ahead and vote!
The top 2 will be in the game!

Triss.png Takao.png Tae.png Saber.png 2B.png

On a side note 1.6 will release on the 13th.

darkdz

Oct 30, 2019
Especially Blair. He is a pretty cool and Cute Guy who wants to be a Girl. It was pretty suprising when i found out he was a boy. Hope the Story and the Game will get much more to do, or is it planned as a "ShorT" game?

Reactions: Antosha

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Especially Blair. He is a pretty cool and Cute Guy who wants to be a Girl. It was pretty suprising when i found out he was a boy. Hope the Story and the Game will get much more to do, or is it planned as a "ShorT" game?
Unfortunately no, the game won't be much longer than it already is.
Each character will only get one more arc.

But the game will have several dated events for you to go and see as well as the Meet N Yeet that's right around the corner too.
So yes this is planned as a short game.
Just a small quick experience that everyone can enjoy.

Reactions: Pezzo

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Game has been updated to 1.6, and so has the main thread!
Before any pitchforks, this update is smaller because 1.3 was bigger.
(Incase yall don't remeber, 1.3 Added an entire character [Blair Female] up to H Content on top of updates to other 2 characters)

Everyone got 2 arcs.

The Introductory Arc and the Development Arc.
The final arc which is going to be the Relationship Arc is going to be introduced.

perfect.gif

With that out of the way, we've finally put a nail on the alpha!
The game will enter beta as characters have quite the content now, and I am satisfied with the system in place.
Changes have already been made under the hood for a smooth (hopefully) transition to the beta.
Release dates are now fixed.

On the 15th and the 31st of each month.

This is the final stretch of the game!

Hope you've all been enjoyed the game as much as I've enjoyed making it!

Here's a rundown of what alpha added to the game!

Blair (Male): 235 [24 Animations]

Blair (Female): 178 [26 Animations]
(Not counting with the same 1st event)

Sofia: 301 [72 Animations]

Lyra: 241 [49 Animations]

Etna: 244 [47 Animations]

Viviana: 267 [35 Animations]

Rika: 330 [35 Animations]

Raven: 305 [12 Animations]

To a grand total of 2164 Renders and 300 of them being animations!

Last edited:

dan9000

May 21, 2017
Probably a savefile problem?
The game has issues to update savefiles at the moment.
I think i have the same problem with vivian, in the gallery it shows the scenes that i got and 4 new ones with a lock, and in the stats it shows everything with 0, like if they were restarted. But man im just unlucky to have problems every update? xD

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I"m just waiting for the best class to update. I'll come back when I can fuck Rika and Raven.

4.30 star(s) 85 Votes