alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Im not sure what to answer on this because I've never tried it that way, so not sure what is going on.
It has to be on the savefile since its a variable being read after all.
Please, do try turning the puzzles on and off again, and you shouldn't have any issues.
OFF needs to be red, don't forget.
Basically, what is happening is I started a save with puzzles on, tried the first to pop up, found out I was going to run out of time, quit, then went into the settings and turned them off from the main menu. When I loaded the save, the puzzle still popped up as if I never set them to off. What I meant by whether it gets saved in the file as in the actual content save as opposed to a persistent or global save file that focuses on settings. I did run a test and I was apparently correct, it does save to the actual game save. I tested it by running it again without touching settings before loading, then went in once it was loaded and turned them off. That worked, confirming that the variable is maintained in the same file as the scenes themselves instead of a global dedicated file for settings.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Basically, what is happening is I started a save with puzzles on, tried the first to pop up, found out I was going to run out of time, quit, then went into the settings and turned them off from the main menu. When I loaded the save, the puzzle still popped up as if I never set them to off. What I meant by whether it gets saved in the file as in the actual content save as opposed to a persistent or global save file that focuses on settings. I did run a test and I was apparently correct, it does save to the actual game save. I tested it by running it again without touching settings before loading, then went in once it was loaded and turned them off. That worked, confirming that the variable is maintained in the same file as the scenes themselves instead of a global dedicated file for settings.
Its not persistent at all, this is intended.
Different save data could have different puzzle skipping set so it still loads the variable from the savefile.
So, don't leave the game.
You can access the menu and change it there.

Right Click -> Options.

I always used it this way to test if the puzzles work on new iterations or new puzzles for other characters.
What was your reasoning, that you felt you had to go to the main menu?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Its not persistent at all, this is intended.
Different save data could have different puzzle skipping set so it still loads the variable from the savefile.
You're at fault here, don't leave the game.
You can access the menu and change it there...

Right Click -> Options.

I always used it this way to test if the puzzles work on new iterations or new puzzles for other characters.
Yes, as I said, I realized that it did keep the puzzles turned on as part of the save. I only left the game to go back through because I knew it was too late to avoid that puzzle. As far as I knew, quitting in any way that progresses the game meant failure, so to quit back to a previous save point was the only option I saw as viable in order to not go through the puzzles at all. It wouldn't have made sense to attempt to turn off puzzles while still in the one I had already started and expect it to skip. It had already been triggered, so logic dictates it would have continued until I either shut off the game to revert back to my previous save point or I failed to solve the puzzle by running out of time or otherwise ending the puzzle without solving it or going back to a previous save point. I have already completed all content for the current point in development AND started a second save, making sure to turn off puzzles, with traps enabled to see the difference.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Yes, as I said, I realized that it did keep the puzzles turned on as part of the save. I only left the game to go back through because I knew it was too late to avoid that puzzle. As far as I knew, quitting in any way that progresses the game meant failure, so to quit back to a previous save point was the only option I saw as viable in order to not go through the puzzles at all. It wouldn't have made sense to attempt to turn off puzzles while still in the one I had already started and expect it to skip. It had already been triggered, so logic dictates it would have continued until I either shut off the game to revert back to my previous save point or I failed to solve the puzzle by running out of time or otherwise ending the puzzle without solving it or going back to a previous save point. I have already completed all content for the current point in development AND started a second save, making sure to turn off puzzles, with traps enabled to see the difference.
I see, well one less issue on my mind!
Hope you enjoyed it so far.

Reactions: alex2011

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
New update has been release and holy fuck its huge!
One might ask, how big is 1.7?
Our biggest up until this point was 1.3 with : +375 Renders and of those 60 were animations.

Update 1.7 brought a fucking grand total of 839 renders, 339 of those being animations!
To a total of 3003 Renders and Animations combined!!
(We skipped the 2000's entirelly in a fucking patch!!)

Donald.gif
(A lot has changed, save files are NOT compatible.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
We need a compressed version. Dont have to much memory on my phone for huge games. Although this one is good enough that I might still download it.

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
So we will have no Android version anymore? It's the 3rd update in a row that I'm missing.
I'll miss the game..

Reactions: pgm_01

razorjg

Oct 23, 2018
The girls with whom you have already met in the Meet N 'Yeet application can no longer repeat themselves?

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
The girls with whom you have already met in the Meet N 'Yeet application can no longer repeat themselves?
From my understanding of what the Dev had mentioned is that the Meet N 'Yeet girls are a one off, meaning once you play through their "story" to completion then that is it for them, they will not be back and they are not repeatable. Also in the patch notes Kamuiii did mention that "Meet N Yeet will only be available on the weekends and can only be used once per day."

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I've loaded my old save with the new version and I can't seem to advance time. I'm stuck on march, 7th. No matter how often I click skip. (And no events are visible anywhere.)

FZ95

Oct 6, 2017
Loving the game, everything is amazing but can someone explain to me how the whole calendar events work because I meet the requirement or at least I think so and nothing pops up on the certain dates.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
if some one can share save from last update will be nice i dont want replay and dont have the time thanks

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
if some one can share save from last update will be nice i dont want replay and dont have the time thanks
Saves don't really work from one update to the other. I'm waiting until we have confirmation that the saves will be compatible with future releases to start playing again.

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes