zmanser

Aug 22, 2018
Where is the Meet'N Yeet app on the phone? Do I have to progress enough through the game to unlock it?

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
I am unable to like locate anyone. even after skipping a week no one shows up. saddening idd.
Make sure you started a new game, this update is not compatible with old saves and you will have issues if you try to use them
Where is the Meet'N Yeet app on the phone? Do I have to progress enough through the game to unlock it?
The meet'N Yeet app is "installed" on the phone after clicking on the popup.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
It has 1 in 5 chances of appearing daily!

anyone got an android port for the current version? not compressed if possible.
Well I can't because I run out of memory, 16 gigs is not enough sadly. :HideThePain:
The compressor can't help us out atm sadly too...

We just have to wait for a little longer.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
@kamuiii Quick question about the game. If you miss one of the events (lets say someone's birthday) on a specific date, because you don't have enough points for it, can you go back and do the event later? The reason I ask as right now you can miss events if you don't get some of the girls high enough because you missed out on planning (plus didn't have enough charm). Asking for a friend :devilish:

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
@kamuiii Quick question about the game. If you miss one of the events (lets say someone's birthday) on a specific date, because you don't have enough points for it, can you go back and do the event later? The reason I ask as right now you can miss events if you don't get some of the girls high enough because you missed out on planning (plus didn't have enough charm). Asking for a friend :devilish:
Yes you're suppose to miss them if you don't actually try to get them.
Making each girl compete for your attention!
That at least is the end goal of the game.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Yes you're suppose to miss them if you don't actually try to get them.
Making each girl compete for your attention!
That at least is the end goal of the game.
Cool - just was wondering. Since now some of that content was in the game - had to start over since I was WAY past those dates trying to get all the content for some girls.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
hm.. sometimes i still got random crash after picking choice..
and this one
gass.PNG

and i cant do anything when at raven wet leak? its weekend and nothing happened..

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Cool - just was wondering. Since now some of that content was in the game - had to start over since I was WAY past those dates trying to get all the content for some girls.
The core idea is that you'd have to go through maybe two playthroughs checking other girls out etc, but as its still not completed it feels a bit awkward.

hm.. sometimes i still got random crash after picking choice..
and this one
View attachment 754024
Not sure about crashing.
The duplication bug is already noted!
Some actions like opening and closing the calendar adds another timed event, whoops!

Reactions: mordred93

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
ah.. that was the timed event...
but it was before the wet leak day..
and when its on wet leak day nothing happen..

or... the X red mark one is the previous day..
i never mark my calendar hehe..

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It would be cool if the scenes with raven's sister had different dialogues if you met her before. For example the last scene with raven if you already saw her sister's scene with the meet n yeet app she could mention that they have met before, or if you do the meet n yeet stuff after raven's story.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
i dont get why the stupet puzzles what fuck if i want to play puzzle game i will do that

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
It would be cool if the scenes with raven's sister had different dialogues if you met her before. For example the last scene with raven if you already saw her sister's scene with the meet n yeet app she could mention that they have met before, or if you do the meet n yeet stuff after raven's story.
They were initially, but time restraints :'(

ah.. that was the timed event...
but it was before the wet leak day..
and when its on wet leak day nothing happen..

or... the X red mark one is the previous day..
i never mark my calendar hehe..
X means that the day has passed!
Also if she doesn't show up and you're sure you have the requirements open and close the calendar.
(Its a known bug atm, but that makes her show up)

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Please read more.

View attachment 754466

I can't make them bigger. I really can't its as big as I can.
I mean I know yall want to wank one off but fucking read the tutorial please.
It clearly states you can turn them off and explain how.
You didn’t understand I don’t say is bad game or something just 80% probably not like the puzzles they don’t give art or something just by passing . What Im trying to say is you can put the effort in something else or add some reward to puzzle

spas

Jun 22, 2017
You didn’t understand I don’t say is bad game or something just 80% probably not like the puzzles they don’t give art or something just by passing . What Im trying to say is you can put the effort in something else or add some reward to puzzle
Btw the reven good job with girl i like the story

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
There is a monetary reward to the puzzle and I also tried to say you can turn off the puzzles too, I thought you were refering to the fact that they existed.

Glad you enjoyed raven.

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes