Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Today I was thinking about Passion City and just discovered your new project (that's been running for a while) today, but better late than never.
Awesome characters, great game so far, glad to know you're back.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Kamuiii When you told me ''Low class will get phone with mission in new version. You will start without phone.'' i telled you ''I stary playing newly. I dont want start again all content for just phone so please tell me you will support old saves? If not i will stop playing now and wait new update.'' and you told me ''Yes.''... So???

Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Kamuiii When you told me ''Low class will get phone with mission in new version. You will start without phone.'' i telled you ''I stary playing newly. I dont want start again all content for just phone so please tell me you will support old saves? If not i will stop playing now and wait new update.'' and you told me ''Yes.''... So???

View attachment 759887
This is a Beta, with most games Betas do not pull the old saves but once the final is out then you will probably get them back. Most devs do this so that the old version saves dont get corrupted due to issues with the Alpha/Beta releases.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This is a Beta, with most games Betas do not pull the old saves but once the final is out then you will probably get them back. Most devs do this so that the old version saves dont get corrupted due to issues with the Alpha/Beta releases.
I need wait then. I hope i cant use my saves with final version. And I'm curious if we will start without phone and we will get from character how can players like me who played whole content of last version dont lose any scene or got any problem? Hımm...

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I need wait then. I hope i cant use my saves with final version. And I'm curious if we will start without phone and we will get from character how can players like me who played whole content of last version dont lose any scene or got any problem? Hımm...
I am hoping we do but some of the changes in this version may require a fresh playthrough though. The change to events progressing time and limiting you to one event per period might have issues with saves where you previously did all events for every character everyday. We will have to wait and see once the final comes out.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I am hoping we do but some of the changes in this version may require a fresh playthrough though. The change to events progressing time and limiting you to one event per period might have issues with saves where you previously did all events for every character everyday. We will have to wait and see once the final comes out.
I hope it wont be buggy or problematic. If i wasnt asked DEV i wont be angry but after asking if he made mess here i will be pretty angry and sad...

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I hope it wont be buggy or problematic. If i wasnt asked DEV i wont be angry but after asking if he made mess here i will be pretty angry and sad...
Ahh yeah the phone being given to you some days later for the lower class didnt really require a savefile reset itself.

Some other things in 1.7 did sadly...

And the game starts on a wednesday and Hisako will give it to you by friday!
In terms of missing content, I dont think it affects anyone or anything specifically.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ahh yeah the phone being given to you some days later for the lower class didnt really require a savefile reset itself.

Some other things in 1.7 did sadly...

And the game starts on a wednesday and Hisako will give it to you by friday!
In terms of missing content, I dont think it affects anyone or anything specifically.
So i need start again... Then why you lied me mate? I asked you in this post and you said it wont be problem...

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
So i need start again... Then why you lied me mate? I asked you in this post and you said it wont be problem...
I already told you I didn't lie.
In fact I explained to you why I had to actually reset.

Initially you didn't have to, and that in question didn't really require a reset as I said.
But major changes in other places made it a necessity, and those didn't go so well.

• Thinking Face

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I already told you I didn't lie.
In fact I explained to you why I had to actually reset.

Initially you didn't have to, and that in question didn't really require a reset as I said.
But major changes in other places made it a necessity, and those didn't go so well.
Ok so if i just star again for seeing thoose scenes and comeback my save after seeing them am i will be ok? Or i will lose any relationship point etc with my current save? And my download file name is not telling BETA but i other guy said and changelog says its beta and because of that i cant use my saves. This version is beta? And when you made non beta version i can use my saves? Because right now i cant see any of my saves.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Ok so if i just star again for seeing thoose scenes and comeback my save after seeing them am i will be ok? Or i will lose any relationship point etc with my current save? And my download file name is not telling BETA but i other guy said and changelog says its beta and because of that i cant use my saves. This version is beta? And when you made non beta version i can use my saves? Because right now i cant see any of my saves.
Yes that's because this entered beta and a lot of things changed under the hood.
Its harder than you think to make everything compatible in the way that I program.
I go about it way too free flow so I have less work in the end result beucase making everything dynamic gives me the ability to change and/or add things right away without big changes.

I do believe everything can go smoothly from now on, I can't fully guarantee it ofcourse.
But since the core game is fully build and only added upon or improved it shouldn't have any issues.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yes that's because this entered beta and a lot of things changed under the hood.
Its harder than you think to make everything compatible in the way that I program.
I go about it way too free flow so I have less work in the end result beucase making everything dynamic gives me the ability to change and/or add things right away without big changes.

I do believe everything can go smoothly from now on, I can't fully guarantee it ofcourse.
But since the core game is fully build and only added upon or improved it shouldn't have any issues.
I know man dont worry i dont underrestimate your work and you have pretty good game here i love your game :D Ok i will wait non beta version then. Thanks for answers and your efforts :)

AvasNem

Feb 29, 2020
I dont know, i realy like this one and the girls are quite nice, but the MC is such an eyesore that i have to force myself to keep playing this game. The fact that there are more close ups from him than the LI just kills the game for me. Never have i wished for a POV version more than with this. Bummer.

• Haha
4.30 star(s) 87 Votes