Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So at this point in my game (Just past Lyra's birthday) whenever I open the Meet n Yeet app in the morning the game throws an error and I have a 50/50 chance of being able to rollback or crash. The traceback file attached mentions 'Exception: Possible infinite loop. View attachment traceback.txt '

In addition I had two other oddities; the first being that Raven's sister didn't recognize the MC in the bathroom scene despite MnY earlier that day and the second being more humorous in that you put the Russian chick in Nike gear rather than Adidas, way to break the stereotype :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
So at this point in my game (Just past Lyra's birthday) whenever I open the Meet n Yeet app in the morning the game throws an error and I have a 50/50 chance of being able to rollback or crash. The traceback file attached mentions 'Exception: Possible infinite loop. View attachment 774355 '

In addition I had two other oddities; the first being that Raven's sister didn't recognize the MC in the bathroom scene despite MnY earlier that day and the second being more humorous in that you put the Russian chick in Nike gear rather than Adidas, way to break the stereotype :ROFLMAO:
This was documented before but thanks regardless!
You are correct the meet n yeet does currently have a bug that may cause crashing, It will get patched in 1.8!

Meet N Yeet was not suppose to be entirely canon but that is actually something that is going to change.
Azalea's MnY Encounter will be changed a bit so Azalea will only appear after you've completed Raven.
So it makes more sense overall.

And sofia, it ended up being personal preference :KEK:

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hey everyone I pulled a balsy move and removed the previews from the 1$ patreon paywall.

They are now free!

So you can also track the progress on 1.8 and future updates without spending a dime!

Its under update-previews on the game's discord!

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I don't think you can. It would be unusual (and quite frankly, unwise) for any dev to release the official character cards before the game itself is finished, maybe not even then, it's really up to them at that point.

Reactions: ddLX

ddLX

Apr 23, 2020
I don't think you can. It would be unusual (and quite frankly, unwise) for any dev to release the official character cards before the game itself is finished, maybe not even then, it's really up to them at that point.
Thanks for your answer, I will maybe post a request to find someone that can make similar character cards.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Updating to everyone, I've been having issues with my computer this month causing me to be without it for the second time already. I'm still without it at the moment it simply shuts down after a while if your start pushing it. (More on this on discord)

I left it at the shop where I buy the parts etc so they can diagnose it better. But as far as they could tell its not PSU related which makes me a but worried.

Regardless of that I will be working on the game full time as soon as I get it back.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
It does make sense since a lot of it there is NSFW!

An update on the situation:

I called them a while ago they do say its either the motherboard failing to deliver the power under some circumstances or the GPU that's failing when under load for some reason, they took it apart and are testing the pieces individually in hopes to pin point the issue.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I hope in the future update we could either have a replay gallery for the Meet N Yeet girls or have a chance to meeting them to have fun again, aside from that this is one of the best game I play so far (and I'm already play lot of best games until now)
The only thing I have is that whenever I go to animation scenes the game would be a little bit laggy, maybe because of my computer can't handle high quality well so it would be great to have an option to lower the quality down in the game

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I hope in the future update we could either have a replay gallery for the Meet N Yeet girls or have a chance to meeting them to have fun again, aside from that this is one of the best game I play so far (and I'm already play lot of best games until now)
The only thing I have is that whenever I go to animation scenes the game would be a little bit laggy, maybe because of my computer can't handle high quality well so it would be great to have an option to lower the quality down in the game
The problem that might cause your computer to have hiccups is how heavy the files actually are (Ren'py limitations at this point!)

But no worries, full replayability is coming on 1.8!

I have my computer back up and running, you can count on me working hard until 1.8 is complete!

gshaxmyuc

May 22, 2020
The problem that might cause your computer to have hiccups is how heavy the files actually are (Ren'py limitations at this point!)

But no worries, full replayability is coming on 1.8!

I have my computer back up and running, you can count on me working hard until 1.8 is complete!
Hey how is the game going

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hey how is the game going
Everything is going smoothly!

Its hard to estimate when exactly its going to be ready but I do aim for 10 days!
Don't forget you can track the update's progress in discord!

As of now:

3 Girls of Meet N Yeet are completed.

2B with 81 renders out of those 32 are animations.

Saber with 104 renders out of those 28 are animations.

Evelyn with 117 renders out of those 57 are animations.

So 1.8 meet n' yeet adds 302 renders and of those 117 are animations.

Main game babes:

Rika has been fully completed with 288 renders total and out of those 110 animations!
Blair Male is right in the middle of development.
Blair Female comes after.

There are still the side events to be made and some gameplay changes to come.
Ui wise, I still want to at least do a small rework on the phone(Visually only)
And reprogram dated events so they auto start on the day without the cost of an event.

TLDR;
Right now(not counting with both blairs) that will be on 1.8, there are already 590 renders and 227 animations.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Everything is going smoothly!

Its hard to estimate when exactly its going to be ready but I do aim for 10 days!
Don't forget you can track the update's progress in discord!

As of now:

3 Girls of Meet N Yeet are completed.

2B with 81 renders out of those 32 are animations.

Saber with 104 renders out of those 28 are animations.

Evelyn with 117 renders out of those 57 are animations.

So 1.8 meet n' yeet adds 302 renders and of those 117 are animations.

Main game babes:

Rika has been fully completed with 288 renders total and out of those 110 animations!
Blair Male is right in the middle of development.
Blair Female comes after.

There are still the side events to be made and some gameplay changes to come.
Ui wise, I still want to at least do a small rework on the phone(Visually only)
And reprogram dated events so they auto start on the day without the cost of an event.

TLDR;
Right now(not counting with both blairs) that will be on 1.8, there are already 590 renders and 227 animations.
Very nice, and those Meet N Yeet girls need to either have a gallery like the main girls for replaying scenes or we could meet them again each weekend to have fun

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes