ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Update - Wuhoo
4.8GB - Sheeeiite
Ah well, I'm sure there'll be a compressed version soon enough

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I thought Blairs trans route was optional? or avoidable? I don't recall that in last update. Pretty sure Blair was a girl then.

I went back and checked I had Trap content off. Is my save not working right? There needs to be a option to turn off trap content in the options menu.

Last edited:

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
What the hell is all the "the exception has occurred" errors? Seriously, they are, like, all over the place.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs dev you got a clothes fetish. First you did it with Raven. Now you did it with an Exhibitionist. You know damn well she should be naked during her sex scenes. So far the best scene in the game is literally Raven's sister on the meet n greet.

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016

I haven't played in two or three releases. This was tremendous - You've some serious jank with the Rodriguez quest line in the park tho. Dear god it just didn't work, You could ignore and skip through the entire thing tho at the error read out.

This was in Easy Mode by the way.

Mar 13, 2018
do I need to download a fresh new 5 whole GB everytime it gets updated and you didn't even put any source of auto-update in your game? ok

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
In all honest Kamuiii , would you kindly at least giving some hints how to get to those extra girls? I could archive the shop keeper by clicking her but what about the other, how or where/what time I need to have a chance to meet them?

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Only 1.7 save files are compatible.
(It still might have some bugs in some certain circumstances.)

Blair trans is avoidable, its on the first choices, not sure how a gender swap could have occured.

Yes I rarely do full naked stuff.

If you get errors its probably using a version prior to that.
About the shop, its an easter egg find how it works yourself.

Now that every question up to now was answered.

Why & how the fuck was the thread updated when the public release of 1.8 was only suppose to be on the 24th?

Really, don't fucking ask me for shit anymore.

With this out of the way, I will not touch F95 anymore, want to ask me anything discord it is.

Sep 4, 2020
Can someone explain to me why there's 3-way to DL this on Android ? I really wanna try this but don't know what to do sorry !

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes