FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
No. But, for some, apparently.
Sorry Wolf Plays, didn't mean to in any way insinuate that you were involved in that, wasn't my intention even if it might have come out like that. Meant it as a general rethorical question. You seemed to be on my wavelength on this matter, and you still ended up having to defend yourself, for no other reason than my clumsy way of phrasing myself. My bad.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Sorry Wolf Plays, didn't mean to in any way insinuate that you were involved in that, wasn't my intention even if it might have come out like that. Meant it as a general rethorical question. You seemed to be on my wavelength on this matter, and you still ended up having to defend yourself, for no other reason than my clumsy way of phrasing myself. My bad.
Nah. It's all good. I didn't take it as you insinuating anything. My main reason for not downloading, was only due to Blair, but, when Kamuiii got upset, I decided I made the right choice. Anyway, it is what it is. The dev is upset now and will likely stay that way for awhile. But, he does need to realize that people are dicks and are going to do shit like this.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
"Easter Egg Events! (I won't tell you how to get this, so good luck!)" - what a dick move, I love the guy XD

any chance for a compressed version of 1.8 beta or did I miss it somewhere in the comments?

Fan Boy

Sep 4, 2018
Hey, Dev what is wrong with you ???
I disable the trans content beginning of this game... I still got that shit on the "Fun Skip" (May 13th) event....

Mactor

May 31, 2017
If anyone has been having a problem with meet'n'yeet crashing the game like I have, I fixed it by removing azalea's card from "MnYCardList" on line 79 in /game/script.rpy. Not entirely sure why that fixes it, but it did. Do note that you can still get azalea after doing this, because line 1967 re-includes her card in the list. I suspect I randomly ran into a situation where it tried to load her card twice, which caused the exception

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This is third beta update and still no non-beta update. So this is how things will be after that point??

D

Deleted member 2384026

Armeabi-v7a devices only can read an apk file smaller than 2GB. Larger than this makes any file explorer trying to read this file crashed at once.

Really need someone compressing this new version. On the web, the latest compressed version is 1.7, and it's AndroidMO.me

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Nice update, and awesome touch with the easter egg.
Loving the game so far.

CrisisWar

May 14, 2018
Anyone know how to trigger the events with the teachers and mika? Or is that just there kinda like a "teaser" for the upcoming build?

Sep 2, 2017
I was really surprised, looking back through the thread, to see that this got updated a week ago, it feels really lame to leak this early, it cuts into the dev's livelihood in a pretty lawless corner of web. I totally get that it wasn't mod's fault, that they weren't who actually leaked it. But it seems like, with stuff like this, it might be a good idea to respect the dev's wishes and at least wait to update the thread, especially since they've been up till now really active and helpful in the thread. Anyways, will play it once public release is out.

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
How to trigger her??
I had alot encounter with her
Instead talking its only skipping time

How to unlock teacher event

Please help and thank you

DEEP-DADDY!!!

Dec 23, 2019
Why can't I install this on android??

Everytime I install it, theres always a problem stating: "Couldn't install.......installation package might be corrupted" And "Couldn't parse installation package" . I try to redownload it but it's still the same.

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
Why can't I install this on android??

Everytime I install it, theres always a problem stating: "Couldn't install.......installation package might be corrupted" And "Couldn't parse installation package" . I try to redownload it but it's still the same.
Work fine for me on android..
Try universal version

And atleast you must have 15 GB free space on your phone

Frosty_Senpai

Jun 12, 2020
I was really surprised, looking back through the thread, to see that this got updated a week ago, it feels really lame to leak this early, it cuts into the dev's livelihood in a pretty lawless corner of web. I totally get that it wasn't mod's fault, that they weren't who actually leaked it. But it seems like, with stuff like this, it might be a good idea to respect the dev's wishes and at least wait to update the thread, especially since they've been up till now really active and helpful in the thread. Anyways, will play it once public release is out.
yup this was kinda sad to see

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes