jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Want to play this but 5gb is just way too much, and compressors don't want to touch this game. I asked about it and was told it's because it's "in beta" despite the fact I see beta versions get compressed all the time. So fucking lame.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah if you live somewhere with not so good internet connection, this game can be a nightmare to download.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Anyone know how to trigger the events with the teachers and mika? Or is that just there kinda like a "teaser" for the upcoming build?
Mika is the name of the shopkeeper...... if you've played a classicl like Haramase simulator then you'll know how to trigger that event. It's quality.
I have a horrible suspicion that the three teachers are triggered either by doing those horrible sliding puzzles in the phone practice app or through a hidden timed event that happens on certain days... but I really don't know. I just found this game this update and am very impressed with it's quality.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
How to trigger her??
I had alot encounter with her
Instead talking its only skipping time

How to unlock teacher event

Please help and thank you
She's a trap. If you have trap content turned off then maybe it skips those encounters?.... I dunno. I usually try and play the game with all the "extra" stuff turned on for 'research' purposes.... though some things like sliding puzzles (which I've never been good at) I turn those off.....

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Kamuiii I gues its passed 2 month maybe 1.5 i dont know but I'm still waiting non beta version. Can you tell me which time you will make non-beta version? This is second beta update after that much time.

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
So, im confused is every girl rout in different timelines or is the MC just fucking every girl at the same time?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Game canceled due to life stuff i guess, sad day.
Yeah just saw the message on discord. It sucks because the game was really good. The game didn't have that many patrons so maybe the dev just decided that it was not worth it.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I laughed when the dev raged when the game ended up on here early.. like he thought his game was immune from being leaked :KEK:
I didn't laugh, but, like I said to the dev, I won't apologize for it, because I'm not the one that leaked it. Even told him that he should expect this shit.

Sad day, the game was really cool and had so much potential. One less good game to enjoy.
Game was good. But, I was going to drop it anyway, because Blair's path supposedly ended.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Chrys [Developer]Today at 5:28 PM
Hey everyone,

Due to the recent events and many more issues I've come to announce that the game has been canceled.

It involves much more than A or B at this point.

There will be no further updates nor questions answered about the game or any future projects. I do not intend to work on anything related to H Games anymore and will take my focus and time elsewhere.

Thanks to everyone that stood until the end, met great people and had a wonderful time developing and learning.

I can say it was a wonderful experience in the end of it all.
Thanks for everything.

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes