Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Only 1.7 save files are compatible.
(It still might have some bugs in some certain circumstances.)

Blair trans is avoidable, its on the first choices, not sure how a gender swap could have occured.

Yes I rarely do full naked stuff.

If you get errors its probably using a version prior to that.
About the shop, its an easter egg find how it works yourself.

Now that every question up to now was answered.

Why & how the fuck was the thread updated when the public release of 1.8 was only suppose to be on the 24th?

Really, don't fucking ask me for shit anymore.

With this out of the way, I will not touch F95 anymore, want to ask me anything discord it is.
Well, someone got upset. I understand why. But, this shit happens all the time. I won't apologize for it, as I'm not the one that leaked it.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Why & how the fuck was the thread updated when the public release of 1.8 was only suppose to be on the 24th?
You're in a hive of thievery and villainy. This is pretty much every thread here. If a thread isn't updated with the latest version, then that means that nobody did a Mod Alert and sent a download link to update the thread. That's either because it's too difficult to get or nobody cared enough to pay to acquire it and notify the mods to share it.

Obviously somebody cared about your thing to pay for membership and them messaged the mods to update the thread, like every other thread on this site. If enough people care I'm sure it will show up on yiff.party too.

So is the life of an erotic game dev.

Reactions: DullName

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
You're in a hive of thievery and villainy. This is pretty much every thread here. If a thread isn't updated with the latest version, then that means that nobody did a Mod Alert and sent a download link to update the thread. That's either because it's too difficult to get or nobody cared enough to pay to acquire it and notify the mods to share it.

Obviously somebody cared about your thing to pay for membership and them messaged the mods to update the thread, like every other thread on this site. If enough people care I'm sure it will show up on yiff.party too.

So is the life of an erotic game dev.

While I understand this is a pirate site (yes I'm getting this out of the way now) it is a dick move to the devs when a moderator can edit an OP with an early release, especially since it was stated in multiple posts (by the dev) when the public release would be.

Beta's that devs put out is basically how they make their living making these wonderful VN's and games for us to enjoy and when something gets leaked, it's just sad.

I know I'm going to get hate for this but let the haters hate because I, for one, will wait for public release, just like everyone else who doesn't support the dev should do.

I know we all can't financially support our favorite devs during these times we are currently living through, but at least have some decency and respect for the hard work that has been put into this.

The dev has mentioned that they been working on this and even went through PC troubles in the process, which they probably would not have been able to fix had it not been for the support that they get on Patreon.

So, this dev has every right to be pissed that a beta was released, when they gave enough time from the beta release to public release so bugs could be fixed before said public release. A beta gets released and the thread gets with bug reports, when the Patreon's are the ones who find those so they can get fixed. Beta releases are not to be released to the public for that very reason.

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
Kamuiii I love your game! Everything looks very well done, except for minor clipping here and there but I have been overlooking that because I continuously go back and do another play through because the content is amazing!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Only 1.7 save files are compatible.
(It still might have some bugs in some certain circumstances.)

Blair trans is avoidable, its on the first choices, not sure how a gender swap could have occured.

Yes I rarely do full naked stuff.

If you get errors its probably using a version prior to that.
About the shop, its an easter egg find how it works yourself.

Now that every question up to now was answered.

Really, don't fucking ask me for shit anymore.

With this out of the way, I will not touch F95 anymore, want to ask me anything discord it is.
I'm truly sorry and understand your frustration, and honestly I thought it was you who share the new update. But at the same time, it was not just you but lot of other games have the same problem with the new update being leaked early. I think beside discussing with the Mods and asking for the fans and hope they would hold the leak for awhile then there's nothing you can't do but accept and live with it
This is a pirate site after all, it has benefit of attracting potential supporters but at the same time stuff like this would happen. I wish you well and hope that this incident will not hurt you that much, and would give this site another chance

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Kamuiii I cant use my save files in 1.7 BETA because of beta version and i was waiting non-beta version but... You make new beta version again. So I'm i wrong or i miss non-beta update? I still cant use my saves files. Which time you will make non-beta version?

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
So, this dev has every right to be pissed that a beta was released, when they gave enough time from the beta release to public release so bugs could be fixed before said public release.
Of course they have every right to be pissed, but at the same time it shouldn't be a shock that it happened (There's a "why & how?" in that post). It's the nature of the beast. They can try asking that nobody uploads the beta, but who knows what will happen. A one week free release turnaround (or whatever it was) is quite fair.

Various Devs have handled this differently. Some roll with the punches and find that engaging the community here is more beneficial than not; others choose not to do so as they see engaging pirates as a waste of time (i.e. the conversion ratio is really low). Some game OPs put a disclaimer saying the creator doesn't endorse the piracy of their games but still wants to interact with the community. Others have said that they simply won't answer support questions for leaked betas/alphas, because they're in beta/alpha.

I'm sure Kamuiii will choose whatever works for them.

clowth

May 20, 2017
I have a question. How do I get the extra scenes with the teachers? only got those 3 left to discover

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I think I'll wait for the public release cause something obviously went wrong with what was uploaded here. My saves worked from 1.7 but despite having trap content turned off I got Evelyn Weber in the Meet'n'Yeet...someone very firmly in that category.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
could someone upload some mirrors for android....thx in advance

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes