bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
i guess.. my only opinion is..
add more human in the game..
atleast as background character next update..
i think it will make the game more lively.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
i guess.. my only opinion is..
add more human in the game..
atleast as background character next update..
i think it will make the game more lively.
Add more?

Main
8 (Since Blair is split into two.)

Side girls (Meet N' Yeet) [With more to come]

Teachers(Yet to come)

And you want more?
OMGL.png

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Raven's best girl.
Always liked tattooed chicks, hope more of those pop up....also, foot scenes with her would be awesome.
Btw...in the Raven sauna scene, you're laying naked in the unisex sauna, another naked girl pops in...and calls you a pervert.....wait wut?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
A little bit strange game. Looks like H-scenes are almost separated from the school life setting: by the mechanism of sandbox you just make the progress with girls parallel and not mutually exclusive, though sometimes sequence of one story is being affected by another events obligatory for this mechanism.
By the style of narration it also looks non-obvious: you are such a smooth talker, talks-talks (only casual jokes, no sexual tension) here and there then at home BAM! couple of words and they are making out. Well...
Scenes themselves are really nice though but the context for them seems really stretched as for me.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Raven's best girl.
Always liked tattooed chicks, hope more of those pop up....also, foot scenes with her would be awesome.
Btw...in the Raven sauna scene, you're laying naked in the unisex sauna, another naked girl pops in...and calls you a pervert.....wait wut?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I don't think you're suppose to be covered in cum in saunas but I digress. :KEK:

Raven has a foot scene at the end of her route(It is actually a choice you make out of 3).

A little bit strange game. Looks like H-scenes are almost separated from the school life setting: by the mechanism of sandbox you just make the progress with girls parallel and not mutually exclusive, though sometimes sequence of one story is being affected by another events obligatory for this mechanism.
By the style of narration it also looks non-obvious: you are such a smooth talker, talks-talks (only casual jokes, no sexual tension) here and there then at home BAM! couple of words and they are making out. Well...
Scenes themselves are really nice though but the context for them seems really stretched as for me.
Because in the end its suppose to be a short H game.
Trying to find a balance here is hard when the room is little, but I'm more than pleased with the result.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Oh, I see.
I just use silhouettes because that saves time.
I don't really want to go get or do models just for filler.
yes shilluette is okay..
need more for crowded feeling.

i dont know what it called but it help to add realism or something.

but seeing you active answering here.. i guess you will be okay.

Last edited:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
The auto forward time needs to go away, i liked being able to do all events before moving on to the next time/day also makes it easier to miss events if they are day specific or have requirements. Somehow i broke meet and yeet also, scrolled back on the dom chick and then tried it the next day and it just locks up trying to load it now, closed out and restarted prior save and its still locking up loading. Was fun before the auto advance but this annoys me too much and the meet and yeet needs work, it needs the ability to get rid of ones we dont want. might check it again later but as it is now its a pass

Reactions: BloodReaper

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Where to find toy raven?
Go to the store at the top right corner of the map and press General items ->.

Because in the end its suppose to be a short H game.
Trying to find a balance here is hard when the room is little, but I'm more than pleased with the result.
It's totally ok. I can't call the game nowhere bad so take your time, look at it and you'll manage to balance it just fine.

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm... Ok... I play this... And i totaly confused...
WTF we need all this nerds options from start?
No matter when class you chose, all girls avielble...
Know, Int, Charm also no have any reaction in game...
Money? Well, only 1 time i see when it need be to buy 1 Gift...
I can not say waht about thinking Dev, but right now i jyst VN and no more...

And i wanna ask, why we need all this stupid vides like background?
I love CG, becose it VN after all...
Soo no see any resone to add it, only to incarese game size...

Anyway, In-Game Gallery not realy have all scenses... Specil events or Bithsday not add...

If anyones need Full Save (Name is Defualt) for 1.7 version, here it is:

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Will the meet n yeet side girls only have one scene each?
Or multiple?
Only one.

The auto forward time needs to go away, i liked being able to do all events before moving on to the next time/day also makes it easier to miss events if they are day specific or have requirements. Somehow i broke meet and yeet also, scrolled back on the dom chick and then tried it the next day and it just locks up trying to load it now, closed out and restarted prior save and its still locking up loading. Was fun before the auto advance but this annoys me too much and the meet and yeet needs work, it needs the ability to get rid of ones we dont want. might check it again later but as it is now its a pass
I do agree that that Meet N Yeet needs some polish there's an infinite loop that's im still trying to find the cause.
About the auto forward time, this is intentional and will be not be removed whatsoever.
This adds impact to the choices you make and the girls you choose and promotes replayability.
(Later when the game is fully complete I am actually considering adding the option to choose this as an Easy Mode.)

Hmmm... Ok... I play this... And i totaly confused...
WTF we need all this nerds options from start?
No matter when class you chose, all girls avielble...
Know, Int, Charm also no have any reaction in game...
Money? Well, only 1 time i see when it need be to buy 1 Gift...
I can not say waht about thinking Dev, but right now i jyst VN and no more...

And i wanna ask, why we need all this stupid vides like background?
I love CG, becose it VN after all...
Soo no see any resone to add it, only to incarese game size...

Anyway, In-Game Gallery not realy have all scenses... Specil events or Bithsday not add...

If anyones need Full Save (Name is Defualt) for 1.7 version, here it is:
Forgive me for having 4 options on the beggining of the game and that you can't handle having 2 minutes of your time taken.

I really pisses me off when people like you come here to say bullshit like this.
All of what I'm going to explain is in the fucking tutorial.

Picking a class, makes people from that class appear more often.
Also what the fuck is Know and Int?
There's intelligence sure, its the only one that is going to be cancelled and hasn't been properly added and its going to be removed due to its necessity not being needed anymore.

We have charm that has direct impact on the chance of character appearing.
Money? There's a lot of uses for it in the game, for items no, that's true there's only one gift
That would be a problem if the fucking game was complete. But it is not.
More are going to be added, how can you think they aren't baffles me.

And to be accused of adding the POV animated scenes just to bloat the game size?
.................................. I mean if you want the raw game files it should be 1000GB.
You see no reason to add it but I do makes the game look alive, it looks much better than a static image.

Timed Events will be added to the gallery they still haven't because I didn't have time to do so.
But they have all the main scenes available.

• Hey there
Reactions: DrWho8248

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I do agree that that Meet N Yeet needs some polish there's an infinite loop that's im still trying to find the cause.
About the auto forward time, this is intentional and will be not be removed whatsoever.
This adds impact to the choices you make and the girls you choose and promotes replayability.
(Later when the game is fully complete I am actually considering adding the option to choose this as an Easy Mode.)
Understandable, just got used to the prior versions not having it, an easy mode sounds good. Mainly just frustrated with the meet n yeet issue, i might have to start it all over again cause loading saves even prior still locks it up and i dont know why.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Understandable, just got used to the prior versions not having it, an easy mode sounds good. Mainly just frustrated with the meet n yeet issue, i might have to start it all over again cause loading saves even prior still locks it up and i dont know why.
I appreciate constructive criticism, I saw what you said as an opportunity to add the choice.
I do believe players should be allowed to play how they want, because that's how they would have the most fun.
But letting developers keep the way it was meant to be played intact as the default choice!

Game started with mandatory puzzles too!
I feel both parties can always have fun the way they want to!

The reason I said when the game is complete, is because I'd have to do a lot of work under the hood to allow both methods via a choice in the beginning.

But I've been brainstorming how could I already implement this for 1.8, be sure to keep an eye on the roadmap when it comes out!

Edit: About the meet n yeet was actually something that missed when testing unfortunately :(

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Draon79 and P3zz0

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I appreciate constructive criticism, I saw what you said as an opportunity to add the choice.
I do believe players should be allowed to play how they want, because that's how they would have the most fun.
But letting developers keep the way it was meant to be played intact as the default choice!

Game started with mandatory puzzles too!
I feel both parties can always have fun the way they want to!

The reason I said when the game is complete, is because I'd have to do a lot of work under the hood to allow both methods via a choice in the beginning.

But I've been brainstorming how could I already implement this for 1.8, be sure to keep an eye on the roadmap when it comes out!

Edit: About the meet n yeet was actually something that missed when testing unfortunately :(
I always support Devs doing things their way, its your vision we just get to enjoy it so always do you. Sorry if it came across as combative/rude regarding the time forward with events. The main reason i mentioned it is that the updates only have content for certain characters each update so depending on player preferences they could either get a decent update or no update at all depending on which characters they are going for in the game. I am not really one to run the same game multiple times to see all the content personally and adding RNG to events appearing or setting unknown requirements for them limits the gameplay as well as makes possible walk throughs or mods difficult to do depending on how you package the scripts. These are just my views from a player standpoint, as a programmer i know how difficult this stuff is and how hard it is to make changes once you have the core programming setup so if you can do it later on then great if not then no worries. Keep up the good work. Cheers!

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes