BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The time limit is still there.
But the time doesn't advance after you do an event.

Meaning it is literally impossible to not finish the game before the limit.

You can probably finish the game in 1/2 in game months(there are 6), if you have the items from the shop.
Probably in less than 1 :LUL:

The dev always tried to appeal to every type of player.
I'll try to see, I still don't like the time limitation. But we will see if it doesn't affect too much.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I mean, i'am pretty anti-NTR myself and not bothered by it, it's a single scene and is done as a consequence for your actions (a bit extreme if it's really based on one single choice, but.., that could have been different if i was surprised by the scene, but as it didn't happened i can't judge).

The only thing i can say is thanks to the dev for delivering and finishing the game, looking forward to his next game.
My issue, as I stated above, is adding it so late in development for someone who "sponsored" the content. Say what you will about the avoidability of the scene, but you can't rub out the last minute addition. It's like the Foot of the Mountains scene but it was added with more warning. It's still surprise NTR.

I also respect that the Dev can finish their game. Now the question is, will the Dev be forced to put more content into their game that goes against the theme of the game? Will we see random NTR in Braveheart Academy 2 or New Game 1,243? Seems likely with these developments that's for sure. Not trying to hate on the Dev, but when you make a decision like that, it's how I feel.
Edit: To add to this further point (not that it needs adding to) it seems the Dev planned on adding NTR to their old game so... yeah.

Reactions: linkinn

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Not nice adding those later, I literally re-downloaded yours when I took those prints just to make sure nothing was off.
Side by side you didn't have tho, but now you do? xd
I do have them on my compressed version, I'm going to check the ones in the links, to see if they are there, if not I will upload them again, I'm taking time to respond since I'm Compressing 6 games, and play the game to get more contacts, to see if they are there, but in that folder I have 95 image files included webp and png files, and 101 video files, in total 196 files inside.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I do have them on my compressed version, I'm going to check the ones in the links, to see if they are there, if not I will upload them again, I'm taking time to respond since I'm Compressing 6 games, and play the game to get more contacts, to see if they are there, but in that folder I have 95 image files included webp and png files, and 101 video files, in total 196 files inside.
Oh then that might be it, sorry if it sounded wrong, I really just wanted you to make sure you have everything on the only compressed version we have.

how do i see the ntr raven scene?
Go through Raven's story and when she sends you away, click the option to not go away.
(Then progress on everyone's story)

My issue, as I stated above, is adding it so late in development for someone who "sponsored" the content. Say what you will about the avoidability of the scene, but you can't rub out the last minute addition. It's like the Foot of the Mountains scene but it was added with more warning. It's still surprise NTR.

I also respect that the Dev can finish their game. Now the question is, will the Dev be forced to put more content into their game that goes against the theme of the game? Will we see random NTR in Braveheart Academy 2 or New Game 1,243? Seems likely with these developments that's for sure. Not trying to hate on the Dev, but when you make a decision like that, it's how I feel.
It doesn't matter what you feel in the end.
Its there for people that like NTR, whether by surprise or not.

You don't like it, just pretend its not there.

You are complaining of something you'll never play, it doesn't hurt you, it won't hunt you at night.
If anything its an extra.

Look at the big picture, fuck the ntr, when was it that the dev didn't try to make everyone happy?
People complained about Blair having a dick, the dev created an ENTIRE new Blair, female and with a different route to make everyone happy, both sides.

People complained about the puzzles, to the point of people saying the game was garbage, he added an option to skip.

People complained the game was too RNG and "hard", he added an easy mode.

People complained teachers were there but not interactable, they are now in the game.

I feel we really don't really deserve a dev like this, nobody gives a fuck, and when we find a dev that does we don't give a fuck too.
No wonder he lashed out at F95 :LUL:

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
so just download the compressed version put the hotfix scripts in data folder and im good ?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Oh then that might be it, sorry if it sounded wrong, I really just wanted you to make sure you have everything on the only compressed version we have.
I'm glad that you did tell me, if you didn't I would have left the Compressed Version just like that, now I'm uploading the version with all the files inside, so thank you ;)

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017

Go through Raven's story and when she sends you away, click the option to not go away.
(Then progress on everyone's story)

It doesn't matter what you feel in the end.
Its there for people that like NTR, whether by surprise or not.

You don't like it, just pretend its not there.

You are complaining of something you'll never play, it doesn't hurt you, it won't hunt you at night.
If anything its an extra.

Look at the big picture, fuck the ntr, when was it that the dev didn't try to make everyone happy?
People complained about Blair having a dick, the dev created an ENTIRE new Blair, female and with a different route to make everyone happy, both sides.

People complained about the puzzles, to the point of people saying the game was garbage, he added an option to skip.

People complained the game was too RNG and "hard", he added an easy mode.

People complained teachers were there but not interactable, they are now in the game.

I feel we really don't really deserve a dev like this, nobody gives a fuck, and when we find a dev that does we don't give a fuck too.
No wonder he lashed out at F95 :LUL:
Look, I'm sorry to make you upset. I don't know the history of the Dev nor the relationship the game, so maybe it feels like I"m talking out of school, but doesn't change the fact that I feel that way, just as you are adamant of the Dev's strong convictions. That's okay :)

Have a nice day! I hope my comment hasn't made you more upset.

• Red Heart
Reactions: R P

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Am i stuck on the Select a girl to Hangout: screen or is there nothing more yet?
Are you on the hotfix version?

It used to be a easy mode bug on the first 2.0.

Look, I'm sorry to make you upset. I don't know the history of the Dev nor the relationship the game, so maybe it feels like I"m talking out of school, but doesn't change the fact that I feel that way, just as you are adamant of the Dev's strong convictions. That's okay :)

Have a nice day! I hope my comment hasn't made you more upset.
Don't get me wrong either!
I just am glad we even got to get the game finished.

We just don't see devs coming back that often do we?
I'm grateful he came, and did an update triple the size of what he usually does to end the game.

He didn't have to do the summer events, the literature events etc...
All he had to really do was finish female blair and viviana, yet he did all of that... FOR US.

He cares a lot about the game and so do I.
The characters are amazing, charming and witty.

I just feel we complain a bit too much, I wasn't saying you in specific don't worry.
NTR is just a difficult topic I didn't took it at heart.

• Red Heart
Reactions: R P and Larry2000

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Is the game "completed" completed or "I ran out of time/resources/motivation so I rushed an ending" completed?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Total (for this update: 2712 Renders & Animations!
With this the game is considered complete and has a total of 8083+ Renders and Animations!!

Daaaamn thats a lot of content. There's even harem ending. Wonderful. Excellent job dev!

Reactions: Jack Wayn

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Don't get me wrong either!
I just am glad we even got to get the game finished.

We just don't see devs coming back that often do we?
I'm grateful he came, and did an update triple the size of what he usually does to end the game.

He didn't have to do the summer events, the literature events etc...
All he had to really do was finish female blair and viviana, yet he did all of that... FOR US.

He cares a lot about the game and so do I.
The characters are amazing, charming and witty.

I just feel we complain a bit too much, I wasn't saying you in specific don't worry.
NTR is just a difficult topic I didn't took it at heart.
:D
We do complain a bit, but we are literally in a Forum, they are meant to complain. I doubt we should be sending PM's to the Dev and harassing them. This is the place where we should air our grievances. That said, I feel that the stuff you mentioned before were all things that are changes that can be made without compromise to the theme of the game. The 3 letter word to a loved character, I don't feel good about.

But still, as you said, I will never see it (because I won't play the game) and we can leave on good terms.
Regardless of our stupid and selfish comments, I think we should all be friendly at the end of the day. Respect decisions even if they are bittersweet and respect others even if they like fucking lizards *shudder*. I wish you a fantastic day SnowyFrost (almost called you SnowyFeet :LOL: )

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
:D
We do complain a bit, but we are literally in a Forum, they are meant to complain. I doubt we should be sending PM's to the Dev and harassing them. This is the place where we should air our grievances. That said, I feel that the stuff you mentioned before were all things that are changes that can be made without compromise to the theme of the game. The 3 letter word to a loved character, I don't feel good about.

But still, as you said, I will never see it (because I won't play the game) and we can leave on good terms.
Regardless of our stupid and selfish comments, I think we should all be friendly at the end of the day. Respect decisions even if they are bittersweet and respect others even if they like fucking lizards *shudder*. I wish you a fantastic day SnowyFrost (almost called you SnowyFeet :LOL: )
Didn't meant to sound bad, and no forums are not just to complain, don't warp things just because.
But I digress, you were and are civil.

I do recommend the game, quite lovable and wholesome.
If you dislike the NTR, you'll see a big warning, tells you to pick the other option.

Any lizard sex AVN's you know? :PogChamp:

Snowy Feet :LUL:

Is the game "completed" completed or "I ran out of time/resources/motivation so I rushed an ending" completed?
Completed Completed.
Dev even added content that wasn't planned just to flesh out the game even further.

View attachment 1369547
what do i do after this ive picked all the girls?
I think this is the easy mode bug.
I believe the dev fixed this in his hotfix version?

I don't play easy mode so I don't know if it has been fixed.

Reactions: Larry2000

F2Pee

Dec 27, 2017
So the ntr path ends with all of your girls getting raped, a game over screen, and the game closing. Right?

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes