kadeju

Feb 26, 2018
I saw in the changelog that we have now female Blair ending. Do we also got the futa Blair ending? (or it was already in the game?)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Didn't meant to sound bad, and no forums are not just to complain, don't warp things just because.
But I digress, you were and are civil.
I didn't mean ONLY to complain, there is much love around here too :) . Just, it's the only place you SHOULD complain. I'm VERY against flaming Devs. A closed-knit environment like this where the dev isn't forced to see negative comments is much more preferable in my opinion.

I do recommend the game, quite lovable and wholesome.
I'll consider it. When the bad taste leaves my mouth, and I'm done playing 134 games in my backlog I'll reevaluate it :D

Any lizard sex AVN's you know? :PogChamp:
OH NO! One of you! :oops:
Just kidding! You do you. Sadly, don't know of any scaly-hide goodness.

Snowy Feet :LUL:
Now you have the name for your Alt account :p

• Haha
Reactions: SnowyFrost

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
So the ntr path ends with all of your girls getting raped, a game over screen, and the game closing. Right?
Yes, If I recall correctly that's exactly what happens.

So the ntr path ends with all of your girls getting raped, a game over screen, and the game closing. Right?
Was already in the game!
This last version was only missing viviana and female blair's ending.
I didn't mean ONLY to complain, there is much love around here too :) . Just, it's the only place you SHOULD complain. I'm VERY against flaming Devs. A closed-knit environment like this where the dev isn't forced to see negative comments is much more preferable in my opinion.

I'll consider it. When the bad taste leaves my mouth, and I'm done playing 134 games in my backlog I'll reevaluate it :D

OH NO! One of you! :oops:
Just kidding! You do you. Sadly, don't know of any scaly-hide goodness.

Now you have the name for your Alt account :p
Hahahahah, made me laugh man has been awhile since I've done that around these parts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Yes, If I recall correctly that's exactly what happens.

Was already in the game!
This last version was only missing viviana and female blair's ending.

Hahahahah, made me laugh man has been awhile since I've done that around these parts.
I'm glad I could make you laugh! The conversation started so negative and I felt bad. Quick breakdown of me as a person. I am logical as the day is long, but I am also super emotional. My Logic keeps my emotions in check. That said, I don't like making anyone feel upset, even if it isn't always what I intended. I needed to apologize because I didn't mean to make you upset. I'm an empathetic person (maybe too much) and can understand people points of views. Sometimes people have a shitty day and say some crap on this site and I try not to take it too person. Sometimes a favorite character is Raped/NTR'd or something else for no reason and it causes someone to rage. ALL people have feelings and this is a safe place to let them out at times. NOT being toxic mind you, but getting some form of catharsis. I try not to be those people, and try to consolidate my anger/sadness in civil posts :)
Unless anyone saw me comment a very pointed word at a certain Dev. I was out of line, but I wasn't wrong. :p

Reactions: SnowyFrost

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
Didn't meant to sound bad, and no forums are not just to complain, don't warp things just because.
But I digress, you were and are civil.

I do recommend the game, quite lovable and wholesome.
If you dislike the NTR, you'll see a big warning, tells you to pick the other option.

Any lizard sex AVN's you know? :PogChamp:

Snowy Feet :LUL:

Completed Completed.
Dev even added content that wasn't planned just to flesh out the game even further.

I think this is the easy mode bug.
I believe the dev fixed this in his hotfix version?

I don't play easy mode so I don't know if it has been fixed.
i have the hotfix version so not sure , thanks for reply tho

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
i have the hotfix version so not sure , thanks for reply tho
Did you use a new savefile?

Well, when I did (normal mode thought) after doing a girl, the day moves on for me, when the next day comes I get that menu again without the girl I previously select.
How does it go for you?

Whenever I click on contacts I get an error. Any help would be appreciated.
Contacts?
You have to use the hotfix version the dev launched today.
While also requiring a new save :(

momo_splee

Apr 12, 2019
Man, I'm so tired of these Honey Select screenshot games. If I wanted to play Honey Select, I'd play Honey Select.

F2Pee

Dec 27, 2017
Contacts?
You have to use the hotfix version the dev launched today.
While also requiring a new save :(
Ok, I saw that 2.0 required a new save but I didn't realize the hotfix did as well. I just applied Joker's fix and thought I was done. Thanks for the help.

gokaiger81

Jun 27, 2017
So just to clarify, the changelog says there is eight endings. These are two endings for Blair, one for male and one for female, plus the other 6 characters? Or is one of endings include the NTR ending? Just want to be sure I haven't missed anything.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Really nice game, just finished it.
Don't get scared by the nt-word tag, it's just a bad ending that will only occur if you allow it to occur basically (explicit choice)
High-quality game, and i couldn't be more satisfied with Raven-route ending, beautifull.

Reactions: Jack Wayn

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Is there a Fix for the Error Scriptcode when checking the Contact Profile? I downloaded the MEGA version.
I can only check Raven with no issue but any other goes into Script Error.
Tried going the NTR route with Raven and it goes Script Error Frenzy.
I'm not even using any Cheats whatsoever.
Actually am I doing something wrong? Almost every new Session there is always a Script Error bound to happen.
I'm thinking of doing a Cleanup. Is there a File at AppData I should delete so I can possibly reset the game settings and redownload the Game File and Reopen without it going onto the Old Settings?

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Besides from the main personal ending I think the harem end is the best! I just consider it to be the true ending, it is impossible for them not to find out the others and make me only choice one of them.:cool:

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes