Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hmm.. not sure how I feel about this game. It's like a worse version of Lessons in Love, but it has its charm.
Honestly I find it way better then LiL. Here you have beside the Big Bad Ending Warning no horror and it is really for enjoyment.
In LiL the horror jumpscares you like the original ending in Fallout 3.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
I found the Fix... Do NOT Download the MEGA Version -.- I downloaded the MixDrop Version so the download file name is BraveheartAcademy-v2.0-HOTFIX-pc and it fixed the Script Error. The MEGA Version is just called BraveheartAcademy-2.0-pc so I guess this Link was not updated to included the Script Error Fixed.

Last edited:

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Is there a Fix for the Error Scriptcode when checking the Contact Profile? I downloaded the MEGA version.
I can only check Raven with no issue but any other goes into Script Error.
Tried going the NTR route with Raven and it goes Script Error Frenzy.
I'm not even using any Cheats whatsoever.
Actually am I doing something wrong? Almost every new Session there is always a Script Error bound to happen.
I'm thinking of doing a Cleanup. Is there a File at AppData I should delete so I can possibly reset the game settings and redownload the Game File and Reopen without it going onto the Old Settings?
Be sure to use a new save file I think the contacts really require a new savefile.

Man, I'm so tired of these Honey Select screenshot games. If I wanted to play Honey Select, I'd play Honey Select.
You've come to the right place!
F95 has a large selection of HS screenshot games, DAZ3D Screenshot games and Koikatsu Screenshot games and lately a good amount of HS2 Screenshot games!

Some of them really good too.

:Kappa:

MihoyoSlave

May 1, 2019
Braveheart Academy [v2.0 HOTFIX] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.41 GB
Original Size Mac: 6.38 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.70 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.66 GB: MEGA -

JUST HOTFIX SCRIPTS: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Braveheart Academy [v2.0] Walkthrough Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

12 Freaking hours, Leave a Like for my hardship and pain :p
View attachment 1369077
i will leave a like anytime for this kind of hardwork

Superflie

Aug 16, 2017
I haven't seen anyone else say anything about this. But I can't get out of the beach scenes. It keeps telling me to pick a girl and it has like 50 instance of each girl. Each time I pick one more pop up. I can't get out of it. I can scroll through the same 6 girls for like 2 min before I get to the end. Help plz

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes