khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Read post wanted save... figured upload mine.

1-1-LT1.save is female Blair
1-2-LT1.save is trap Blair
Hope they work.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, the Blair's (female) events don't start. Neither birthday nor "Love Book".

I have version 2.0 hotfix and I started the game with that version.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I finished the game and the harem ending... well it doesn't really feel like a real ending. I don't know (nor will I know firsthand) what the others will be like, but this one has left me somewhat disappointed.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I finished the game and the harem ending... well it doesn't really feel like a real ending. I don't know (nor will I know firsthand) what the others will be like, but this one has left me somewhat disappointed.
The developer says its not a real ending.
And is quite explicit, the endings are with the characters.

Its literally called side ending.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The developer says its not a real ending.
And is quite explicit, the endings are with the characters.

Its literally called side ending.
What I have clear is that I wasn't going to see the 7 indivual endings, and actually I haven't interested in choosing one of them. So, as bad as this one is (which isn't too good for my liking), it's the only one I'm going to see. I never see more than one ending, I've already seen one, and it's game over for me.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The LI stories are fine, but the harem ending is quite disappointing. Personally, after watching it, I feel like I've wasted my time playing the game. The statement "the game doesn't pretend to have this kind of ending, now go and choose between the LIs" is frustrating to my way of playing. The only ending that interested me was the harem, and of course I had no intention of seeing any other (in fact I have already deleted the game, I never see more than one ending in this kind of games, and I don't mean to trade that for this game).

I guess most people won't have this problem, but it's a huge bummer to me that the ending I want to see is a false ending (or at least I feel that way).

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
so we don't celebrate Blair's birthday if Blair's a female ae :unsure:
unintentional discrimination going on here :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 86 Votes