SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I downloaded the 2.0 hotfix version that is on the first page and as I was playing got this error. is the version on the first page not with the hotfix?
They are NOW. But there was a time where only 1 or 2 links were the hotfix.
That's why I said, if you still have the zip/rar you could tell.
But the fact that the error says its missing the image specifically, you most likely don't have the hotfix.
The hotfix added those in, and if you go and get the hotfix with the same save, it will still crash, it requires a new save :(

waiting for someone to compress this game so that my potato laptop can run it smoothly, the lag killing me XD
Already has been done.
Page 82, by JokerLeader.
(With Hotfix incl)

Replying to this for more visibility cause I have the same problem
Spam left clicks on mika on her shop.
Evelyn is trap only.

SkyPoem

Dec 3, 2018
I have 2 request
1. Can someone tell me how to avoid ntr gang bang that gives you Ending?
2. Can someone make a (or tell mow how if there is other ways) mod to open all of the gallery and ending scene?
I would appreciate it

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I have 2 request
1. Can someone tell me how to avoid ntr gang bang that gives you Ending?
2. Can someone make a (or tell mow how if there is other ways) mod to open all of the gallery and ending scene?
I would appreciate it
1 -> just play the game normally, if you click the option that goes to the NTR, it will warn you.
(It allows you to go back without issues.)
2 -> I think someone... posted a gallery unlocker some pages back? I'm not sure.

Is the game is laggy? or any engine needed?
What.
It never lagged on my two playthroughs.

is it possible to just download the hotfix?
I believe some pages back (I think Page 82) has a compression and I think it had the hotfix downloadable.

Reactions: jxd

Blured000

Nov 29, 2018
They are NOW. But there was a time where only 1 or 2 links were the hotfix.
That's why I said, if you still have the zip/rar you could tell.
But the fact that the error says its missing the image specifically, you most likely don't have the hotfix.
The hotfix added those in, and if you go and get the hotfix with the same save, it will still crash, it requires a new save :(

Oh okay cause I downloaded this like 2 or 3 days ago and was wondering if the fix was up after that gonna see if it works now

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, I have finished the main story with all the LIs, now I need to finish the year and see special events (festivals and so on) and the endgame.

I haven't done any of the Meet N 'Yeet scenes. They don't seem like they are mandatory, and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to like several of them.

Of the scenes of the teachers, I have skipped the first two; they were not to my liking.

Otherwise the game is pretty good.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Any compressed versio for 2.0 Hotfix?
please.
Page 82.

Well, I have finished the main story with all the LIs, now I need to finish the year and see special events (festivals and so on) and the endgame.

I haven't done any of the Meet N 'Yeet scenes. They don't seem like they are mandatory, and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to like several of them.

Of the scenes of the teachers, I have skipped the first two; they were not to my liking.

Otherwise the game is pretty good.
I agree there were some of the MnY's that felt... off?
Well it just looks like its extra content so its not all bad.

I liked a couple of them.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I agree there were some of the MnY's that felt... off?
Well it just looks like its extra content so its not all bad.

I liked a couple of them.
In principle, I'm not interested in any of those scenes. I was also not interested in any of the scenes with the teachers. If they force me to watch them, I'll do it anyway, although I'll most likely skip them using CTRL (I did it with the teachers).

The event "Blair's birthday" isn't triggered. I have downloaded (although I think it was the one I already had) the hotfix version and it still doesn't work. I'm not going to re-start the game, that is clear to me, so I will skip seeing this and possibly other events of her.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I used the search function, but couldn't find a solution for my issue, I'm using the latest version of the game, new save and I have 5 hearts on Blaire, but her birthday timed event isn't showing up on the morning of the day it's supposed to happen, tried to reload an earlier save to start that day again and to re engage the event, but nothing is happening.

I got all the other timed events that I went for incl. Blaire's first event, this is the exception.

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
I'm a little confused on how to play the endings, sorry if this is obvious lol. I've got to the point with each girl where is says ending is unlocked, but I dunno how to do the endings.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
In principle, I'm not interested in any of those scenes. I was also not interested in any of the scenes with the teachers. If they force me to watch them, I'll do it anyway, although I'll most likely skip them using CTRL (I did it with the teachers).

The event "Blair's birthday" isn't triggered. I have downloaded (although I think it was the one I already had) the hotfix version and it still doesn't work. I'm not going to re-start the game, that is clear to me, so I will skip seeing this and possibly other events of her.
That's a bug, blair (female) isn't triggering events.

I'm a little confused on how to play the endings, sorry if this is obvious lol. I've got to the point with each girl where is says ending is unlocked, but I dunno how to do the endings.
When you reach the final school day.

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.30 star(s) 87 Votes