Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
There hits a point where 90 percent of the time, no matter what kind of training you do, you just get whore's as a result. Anything with a low chance like pet's, scientists, or warden just stop showing up entirely in the last mission.
thank you, i look into it. but it would be easiest if you had a savegame for me.
EDIT: But in general, there shouldn't be anything different in the last mission. Maybe it's because of your focus, the drugs you use or because of the other factors that play into it?

Last edited:

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Third time was the charm again. I didn't manage all of the achievements though. It's just that in the early game, if you get a dry spell, or pair of unlucky loyalty checks back to back, it can be devastating. I have to remember to fill up that suv with stuff, I forgot about half the time.

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
thank you, i look into it. but it would be easiest if you had a savegame for me.
EDIT: But in general, there shouldn't be anything different in the last mission. Maybe it's because of your focus, the drugs you use or because of the other factors that play into it?
No access to drugs since I focused on tools and fertilizer. I played around with the Focus from Leadership to Training and the different stat boosts involved, but it still hasn't made a difference.

Apr 12, 2021
Game is realy unforgiving without giving any hints.
Runed out of food relative fast, and while exploring like a crazy at every oportunity, still failed to meet desdlive with exploration goal.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Game is realy unforgiving without giving any hints.
Runed out of food relative fast, and while exploring like a crazy at every oportunity, still failed to meet desdlive with exploration goal.
I will make the game somewhat easier next update and add new refugee mechanics for lower rng.
I will also add a tutotial at some point, iam just not sure about the format yet.

And pls, dont add video pack, or make two separate version, so we can pick small size one.
I didn't add a video pack. The game is only 13 mb, that's a joke compared to most other games.
The video pack is seperate from my game and is posted in this forum.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
No access to drugs since I focused on tools and fertilizer. I played around with the Focus from Leadership to Training and the different stat boosts involved, but it still hasn't made a difference.
The chances are in %. That means, the focus adds +10 % to whatever you chose. Love, corruption OR fear.
It's the same with the base chances that are listed behind the training type. To see how they are calculated, just click one of those numbers, then a list appears. It's different for each training.
If you want to train slaves for example, in most cases "torture" is most effective. However, you have to create the conditions for it. Just get/build what gives best boni. For example for slaves via torture, alone building a prison 5 gives 20 % on fear.

In general, to train anything besides using pleasure for concubines, a higher prison level is necessary for better chances. You are at day 40 and still level 2. Focus earlier on a better prison, since it is your place of training.
Male wardens are expensive, but depending on the mission and your rng rolls, you can sell trained females you don't use at the auction. With a prison 4 or 5 and enough wardens, you will snowball way more, since you have more trained prisoners. THe focus and drug helps to add for example "love" to gangbang, or "corruption" to pleasure, or "love" to torture, which then more likely results in female wardens. Once you have one or even more, not even your prison starts to autotrain prisoners from time to time, but you will have way better results in torture and humiliation.
Same goes for scientists, female scientists are hardest to get, but it's reliable even without drug. But you need higher prison level. Once you have ONE female scientist, then you can really start to reasearch, since then you can help with research at the lab. Female scientist also add a possible research event at end of turn, which creates more research points than just with male scientists.
Some of those infos are available when you do the first mission. I will add the research related infos to mission 3, which i will add next.

EDIT: I realized you activated 2 video packs. Not sure if it is intended and you have a second one. But activating two when you only have one will result in a lot of missing clips since the game won't find any clip at the pack.

Last edited:

CapPingu

Mar 5, 2018
How long is area 2 supposed to last ?
I'm at week 52 & have completed my objectives a while back & since I can't find a date limit anywhere I'm wondering if something broken. :unsure:

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
How long is area 2 supposed to last ?
I'm at week 52 & have completed my objectives a while back & since I can't find a date limit anywhere I'm wondering if something broken. :unsure:
52 weeks ^^

It will end after that week.

Depending on rng and playstyle, it can vary a lot how long you need to complete objectives. Many players struggle to complete them at all at the current difficulty.
To see date limit, go to "Headquarter" and then click on "objectives". But thanks, i forgot to add the time for mission 2 as i changed it. Will fix it next update.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Every time i try this game i can't seem to complete the objective..... Maybe You shouldn't start with that first play through and instead a complete one of the start.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Right now I find myself wishing for a "restart stage" button rather than a complete restart. RNG hates me, I get two "four males desert" on back to back turns or 3 girls escape on one goes crazy twice in a row and I'm done.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Is it intentional that you can only take a goon or a pet with you from stage1 to stage2 ? Not a concubine or a slave ?

Suggestion for staff: recruit as many as you like, but only up to five can be active at any one time.

Starting stage2, I finally remembered to kick the goon off my bike, but where did he go ? He doesn't appear to become available on the main screen.

Last edited:

Klangkugel

Sep 2, 2021
Because you pay wages to your soldiers. Military was costly since the dawn of mankind.
Why? Everything collapsed. You should pay your people with food and sex. Especially in the beginning of your little civilization.
Later on as difficulty increases due to size, there could be luxury goods in forms of gold or something like that to keep happiness/loyalty high.

I still think desertion and escapes/suicides are way too high, especially in the beginning. Realistically, the first few girls captured should be kept safely in some cellar until you can't hold more and the initial size of your band should be restricted by how much food you can get together. Either by growing or foraging.
Also, most girls wouldn't kill themselves right the next week they got captured.

All in all I am still of the opinion that there should be one fixed base with no next stage. Have your men struggle to get food production going, expand the camp with building materials instead of finding a building that is like miles away from your position if you really need to search the map for it, and try to thrive with whatever random events get thrown the way of the settlement.

But then again, I never programmed a game or anything, so what do I know. It's your game, and you can do what you want with it. Just stating my thoughts.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Every time i try this game i can't seem to complete the objective..... Maybe You shouldn't start with that first play through and instead a complete one of the start.
Iam not sure i get what you are saying.
But at some point there will be a sandbox option. I just want to complete other things first.

Right now I find myself wishing for a "restart stage" button rather than a complete restart. RNG hates me, I get two "four males desert" on back to back turns or 3 girls escape on one goes crazy twice in a row and I'm done.
Iam about to change the refugee mechanics, that will be different than.
You could save when starting a new mission, but the idea to add a restart stage is nice, i may add it.

Suggestion for staff: recruit as many as you like, but only up to five can be active at any one time.
Maybe i will change that at some point. But the code was complicated enough at it is and i want to rework the other missions first and add more cars.

Starting stage2, I finally remembered to kick the goon off my bike, but where did he go ? He doesn't appear to become available on the main screen.
Thanks for telling, i didn't want to add garage to stage 1 and didnt even realise that it is there.
It won't be necessary to kick anyone off your vehicles, staff will be added automatically, like resources.

Why? Everything collapsed. You should pay your people with food and sex. Especially in the beginning of your little civilization.
Later on as difficulty increases due to size, there could be luxury goods in forms of gold or something like that to keep happiness/loyalty high.
It's not purely for logical reasons. I wanted to have a third "basic resource" in the game to manipulate. Gold was an obvious choice since it is up to today the most reliable "currency".

I still think desertion and escapes/suicides are way too high, especially in the beginning. Realistically, the first few girls captured should be kept safely in some cellar until you can't hold more and the initial size of your band should be restricted by how much food you can get together. Either by growing or foraging.
Also, most girls wouldn't kill themselves right the next week they got captured.
There is truth to this, but the playtime is always about a year. When they would get depressions and commit suicides like in real life, it probably wouldn't happen at all in that short amount of time, especially when guarded well. On the other hand, girls aren't treated very nice in this game and it's only an abstraction of reality.

All in all I am still of the opinion that there should be one fixed base with no next stage. Have your men struggle to get food production going, expand the camp with building materials instead of finding a building that is like miles away from your position if you really need to search the map for it, and try to thrive with whatever random events get thrown the way of the settlement.
To be honest, that's a nice idea i didn't have when i started to make this game. Changing it would mean to rewrite the whole game and it would become a new game since i had to start from scratch.
It won't be the same, but i will add a sandbox mode once i finished rewriting everything i want to change and added combat.

Reactions: Klangkugel

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
Hi. So I'm enjoying the game with the management aspect to it, though like some of the others have commented the initial learning curve is rough. I think a little more hand holding in the beginning would be best for those new to the game.

However, I'm posting because I may have stumbled on a bug. The brothel and gloryhole are not contributing any income beyond the occasional end of week event with a generous patron. So I'm on map... 4 I want to say, the one where you need a combined brothel/gloryhole level of 5 and 20 whores or slaves. I had a level 5 brothel and 20 whores but no steady income.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes