Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Tried to play this twice. Gave up pretty damn soon ...reason? I don't have a clue what to do with a screen full of icons, half of which don't do anything. There is zero instruction with this game. If you want us to follow this game do a little more than, "here is a game I made, but you will have to figure it out yourselves".

Reactions: Klausus

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Tried to play this twice. Gave up pretty damn soon ...reason? I don't have a clue what to do with a screen full of icons, half of which don't do anything. There is zero instruction with this game. If you want us to follow this game do a little more than, "here is a game I made, but you will have to figure it out yourselves".
Thanks for your critic. I simplified it a lot since first version and will further do so.
That being said, it's Not that easy to make it too simple, since there are quite some options, not so much at the beginning of the game though.
There are hints on the top left that explain in short sentences the most important things. When you Play 5 turns, the "Tutorial" will start where the basic concepts are explained.

Last edited:

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
But you already are the thread owner.
View attachment 1413575

You already can edit OP.

If you don't want to do it yourself you can ask a mod to do it for you. Either via ticket or report.

Only thing you don't have yet is a developer badge, but you don't need a Patreon for this. There are devs who aren't on Patreon with dev badges. You just need to open a ticket and contect the staff. I'm sure they will figure out a way how you can prove it's your game.
If i can mod some things, but not many. I can't even change pictures, at least i haven't figured out how. I already opened a ticket a few days ago and the Mod told me he wants a screen of my patreon. Since i want a patreon account anyway, a few days don't matter anymore, since i already did most of the paperwork necessary in my country.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Took me three tries, but I got to Green Valley. However, when I go to my headquarters to check the objective (by clicking on the dartboard target) I'm given the choice that I had to make when leaving the first stage (gold, materials, food) and clicking on any of them resets me to week 1.

EDIT: Got three quarters of the way through Green Valley, and my Humility and Female Prisoners are NaN

1632180869894.png

Last edited:

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Took me three tries, but I got to Green Valley.
Hmm, i thought it should be pretty easy now since Arjun gives you a lot of resources. What was the issue?

However, when I go to my headquarters to check the objective (by clicking on the dartboard target) I'm given the choice that I had to make when leaving the first stage (gold, materials, food) and clicking on any of them resets me to week 1.
You cannot check objectives yet. I have to rearrange the code since i changed how missions will from work on now.
That will be fixed with next update

EDIT: Are the elements on your main screen still arranged strangely or did i solve that?

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
EDIT: Got three quarters of the way through Green Valley, and my Humility and Female Prisoners are NaN
Thank you, did both numbers became NaN at the same time? Did it happen after "exploring"?
If yes, i found one piece of code that may could have been the cause of it. I changed it for better but iam not sure if it really was the cause.

Jul 9, 2020
Oh nice. Post-apocalyptic bunker management is a fantastic genre that surprisingly doesnt have enough content. If you added some lewd gifs or images (real or otherwise) it'd make the game more meaningful imo.

May 10, 2017
Thank you, did both numbers became NaN at the same time? Did it happen after "exploring"?
If yes, i found one piece of code that may could have been the cause of it. I changed it for better but iam not sure if it really was the cause.
I would get the NaN thing a lot if I tried to use the back button in certain circumstances - for instance during the week summaries or to try to reroll exploration results.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I did not use the back button, I believe they became NaN at the same time, it was either exploring or at the weekend.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Hmm, i thought it should be pretty easy now since Arjun gives you a lot of resources. What was the issue?
Lack of new workers when exploring. I had a string of several weeks with none showing up. If desertions cause the Gang to drop below five, re-education turns off and I lost the four whores I had.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Week 24 exploring in yellow mountain. I'd hit the "explore" button, but all that happens is the energy is spend and the screen refreshes with no messages about what happened. Then at week end, I get the Nan. Reproducing now.

EDIT: Reproduced. Opened a new instance of the html, loaded the below save file (week 22), hit the week-end button. Click through week end processing until "New Day". That (new day) seems to happen twice and it becomes week 24

Last edited:

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Lack of new workers when exploring. I had a string of several weeks with none showing up. If desertions cause the Gang to drop below five, re-education turns off and I lost the four whores I had.
To avoid that you can recruit more beforehand when you had the chance. It is stll manageable with about 10 to 20 lazy goons just hanging around. Above those numbers it gets critical with food after a while.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Week 24 exploring in yellow mountain. I'd hit the "explore" button, but all that happens is the energy is spend and the screen refreshes with no messages about what happened. Then at week end, I get the Nan. Reproducing now.

EDIT: Reproduced. Opened a new instance of the html, loaded the below save file (week 22), hit the week-end button. Click through week end processing until "New Day". That (new day) seems to happen twice and it becomes week 24
Thank you, i check it out.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I would get the NaN thing a lot if I tried to use the back button in certain circumstances - for instance during the week summaries or to try to reroll exploration results.
You can cheat safely by just using the refresh button during results. I usually wont change what you get, but the numbers.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019

EDIT: Sorry, i was wrong, i get it.
It looks like the same bug you already had before once.
I know how it could happen. THe most reliable way is to use the "back" button. But there are other ways too. Somewhere in the code had to be an instance where a "macro" isn't finished proper.
But once you have that, your file is corrupted because it already happened before. I never had it, but i check the code if i can find an instance where the macro isn't finished somehow. It seems to be an odd circumstance of events, since it's chances to happen seem very rare.

Last edited:

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I was able to reproduce it apart from your save.
My best guess is, that it is somewhow connected to "Reeducation". Maybe it's "Reeducation" by itself or maybe it's the auto-button. I will have to test it some more, since i cannot find anything wrong in the code with "Reeducation".

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Somehow, I'm training a company and the exp is not going up despite the energy being spent.
Load this save, then train a company that isn't the gangbang gang.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes