VN Ren'Py Abandoned Breaking Beth [Ep. 2] [Lewd Dolphin]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Picture from the upcoming episode 2. Beth is going to perform some maid service for... well, you'll see. Stay tuned!

Reactions: SholBlerk

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Not sure keep getting ordinary, tried all 3 starts and no luck lol. 7 corruption is my highest so far for episode 2, bank route is highest.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Mh, next game I will stop playing. The story has become as stupid as Lida's Adventure. This Bobby moron, the neighbour with his maiden uniform and so many people starting to jerk off next to Beth who don't know her etc. I mean yeah, corruption route, but please corruption is not just stupidly agree to clean up the neighbours appartment in a maiden uniform and he starts to jerk off next to you.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I am inclined to agree with the others these chapters are way too short and you don't get a payout really

dasLeif666

Sep 28, 2017
Mh, next game I will stop playing. The story has become as stupid as Lida's Adventure. This Bobby moron, the neighbour with his maiden uniform and so many people starting to jerk off next to Beth who don't know her etc. I mean yeah, corruption route, but please corruption is not just stupidly agree to clean up the neighbours appartment in a maiden uniform and he starts to jerk off next to you.
I have to disagree I think Lida is still better than this

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I have to disagree I think Lida is still better than this
Everyone has his personal favour and I think Lida is a model hot as fuck. But I cannot bear this ridiculous situations the MCs are staged into. "F: Oh help me, I am falling! M: Oh shiiit, I am inside you! You fell on my erected penis! F: Oh my god, how could this happen?! M: No problem I will lift you up. Oh no, you slipped of my hands, now I am even deeper inside of you!"

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Are there are other games that deal with corrupting the MC like this one?

I know about GGGB and Katie's Corruption and played them both to no end, but what other games can people recommend that deal with this theme?

Thank you
Have you tried : Elena's life, Lily of the Valley, Corruption, Lida's adventure, Selena's life, My sister Mia, Corrupting Jenifer, Sarah's adventure, ... ?

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
Are there are other games that deal with corrupting the MC like this one?

I know about GGGB and Katie's Corruption and played them both to no end, but what other games can people recommend that deal with this theme?

Thank you

Press the corruption tag and start downloading ;)

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote