VN Ren'Py Abandoned Breaking Beth [Ep. 2] [Lewd Dolphin]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the game is really bad totally boring bad cheap background and hardly fun and is too short even with both versions

Davesex

Nov 15, 2017
Can you please update the op with the following links.
PC:
MAC:

Android:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
So I decided to give this game another chance with the newest Episode 2 release... And it proves even more all my prior observations about it... In fact, it is even worse now then I originally thought... I went ahead and updated my review...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I follow your instructions but I only get ordinary End not Corruption.
I think it is a bug, because that happens with both episodes no matter how high you get the Corruption level... I tried many different combinations with corruption pretty much going up with every choice, yet it still sais the Corruption path was not completed with either chapter... I didn't mention it in my review, because unsure if its a bug or the 3 path system is just not fully implemented yet... Don't know...

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

sumas9

Jun 21, 2017
I follow your instructions but I only get ordinary End not Corruption.
Not after the kneeling, when asked to kneel. Then play into the father-in-law's requests.

It does seem that every episode is well ... episodic , and not dependent on the previous one at all.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I think it is a bug, because that happens with both episodes no matter how high you get the Corruption level...
It's not a bug. For the corruption end in episode 2, you need to do this :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It does seem that every episode is well ... episodic , and not dependent on the previous one at all.
I confirm it. The result of the previous episode isn't even stored and there nothing preventing you to play the second episode without having play the first one.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017

I confirm it. The result of the previous episode isn't even stored and there nothing preventing you to play the second episode without having play the first one.

Hesitate after She Obeys seem to be wrong "I don't know, Ok, No way" is the responses she's got to choose from.
I don't... is the only response resembling Hesitate, but then no Point, and goes directly to the Office.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Hesitate after She Obeys seem to be wrong
Yeah, my bad. I kept the wrong choice, "obey", when writing it. I quickly made the correction, but you should have been faster than me, sorry.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Yeah, my bad. I kept the wrong choice, "obey", when writing it. I quickly made the correction, but you should have been faster than me, sorry.
Also no call to his father. Is that something she does coming home from the office where she work?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Also no call to his father. Is that something she does coming home from the office where she work?
Like I just said, I edited my post, apparently right after you copied it, to correct the error (kept "obey" while I should have removed it). Look again at my message, and you'll have the right path.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017

So, even though I have 7 corruption at the end (which I did) it's still not the corruption route? It has to be specifically those choices regardless of how high the corruption level shows?

U

User_17502

After a quick play through Incan firmly say I like the idea of the game. Content however is lacking. This is one to watch but wait till the dev starts to actually put much more sexual content into the game. Right now the groundwork has been laid with the various choices I can see this becoming a very grand adventure. But as of right now it’s less of an adult game and more of a rated M game.

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
So, even though I have 7 corruption at the end (which I did) it's still not the corruption route? It has to be specifically those choices regardless of how high the corruption level shows?
That seems to be the ideia.

That's why the dev makes walkthroughs available for $10 tier's patrons, specifically indicating the choices to achieve the maximum points for corruption route.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
That seems to be the ideia.

That's why the dev makes walkthroughs available for $10 tier's patrons, specifically indicating the choices to achieve the maximum points for corruption route.
Sounds rather linear for each specific path... Too bad...

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
In fact, the final decision is made way before the end. Once you've solved "the problem" it's too late, you're on the final route and nothing can change this, whatever the choice you made after this point. So, yes, you must follow the choice I gave.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote