VN Ren'Py Abandoned Breaking Beth [Ep. 2] [Lewd Dolphin]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
good luck with that he is a perfect looking dude for NTR and corruption games he looks sleazy :D
still not an excuse for not doing a minimum modification on his face/body morph to give him some originality....a simple hair, beard, mustache can change him easily, and you can add shit tons of morph.
DAZ no limits

• Angry
Reactions: str8up

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
This isn't bad but I don't like that I can't work on a path all the way, just playing episodes isn't very interesting. In fact, I don't get how this will work in the future. If every episode has the same beginning then how can you stay pure or become more corrupted? And why is the dev bothering to introduce all these characters if there is no development in the relationship with them. Anyway, I think I'll keep playing it but if it stops I'm not going to miss it...

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
This game makes me feel like Slonique made Katie's Corruption. I like the fantasy but it's so very badly exploited.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This isn't bad but I don't like that I can't work on a path all the way, just playing episodes isn't very interesting. In fact, I don't get how this will work in the future. If every episode has the same beginning then how can you stay pure or become more corrupted? And why is the dev bothering to introduce all these characters if there is no development in the relationship with them. Anyway, I think I'll keep playing it but if it stops I'm not going to miss it...
I agree. The episodic nature with no carry over really puts me off this.

Sere

May 15, 2017
How high is the corruption level in this game?
Is it just to the level of Beth becoming a cheating slut or her becoming a total whore(makeup and nail polish included)?

U

User_17502

Man so many great games end up being abandoned. It’s so sad for a modder like myself to see promising stuff die before I get my hands on it.

• Sad
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote