Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

Dtsleaks

May 10, 2021
guys anyone got an idea how to get past the type 2 wolf cuz no matter what i do he always catches me
i dont know how to progress any further?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moron1

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
guys anyone got an idea how to get past the type 2 wolf cuz no matter what i do he always catches me
i dont know how to progress any further?
Did you use the gas canister before opening his cell? After taking the key in his cell you have to open the office, take the key card there and just get to the exit of that 'dungeon' as fast as possible.

Dtsleaks

May 10, 2021
Did you use the gas canister before opening his cell? After taking the key in his cell you have to open the office, take the key card there and just get to the exit of that 'dungeon' as fast as possible.
i used the gas took the key opened the office and the second i go out he tracks me down perfectly and just jumps me

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
i used the gas took the key opened the office and the second i go out he tracks me down perfectly and just jumps me
Hide behind corners, he'll start to patrol around. When he moves down a side corridor you can get past him to the ext.

PrinceAsher

Mar 27, 2020
how do you escape the wolf? can someone give me a tutorial please? cause right after i gas it, im trying to find where i go after i access the card!! uggh Dx
You actually have to escape the area the same way you entered it and get back into the lab corridors. There's a secret door in the room where those blue screen computers are. To avoid the wolf, I'd try hiding around the corner and see which way he is coming just to avoid him.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
mod....i'd like to have the game first of all, i wonder how long it take's to someone upload new ver.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes