Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes
Nov 6, 2022
i justwant the cheats for the newest version
im not good with modding games so yeah unless someone can teach me i cant do anything other than ask for a mod from someone who can mod the game

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
i justwant the cheats for the newest version
im not good with modding games so yeah unless someone can teach me i cant do anything other than ask for a mod from someone who can mod the game
I think for a guy that moded it last time first of all need a new ver of the game for modding. And as you can see noone upload it here

backclap

May 7, 2022
There's literally nothing worth fussing over in this new update, unless the fluid system was something you were really waiting for I guess. A single new enemy (which was pretty uninteresting in my opinion), a new character with two lines of dialogue and a new item in the mantis lair which I don't know if it even does anything.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

lumalizard

Aug 16, 2019
Been a lurker for awhile but might as well finally contribute something to the community.
It seems like the dev has made change to the game code so it's safe to say old DLL will break the game.
So here's cheat for v0.27 above this post. Make a backup of BreedLab_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll and replace the DLL with the cheat DLL.

No power cost when struggling
Struggle power raises quicker
No ammo cost
Fatigue goes away much quicker

There isn't a menu as this is just quickly bootlegged piece of shit but you can:

Hold LCtrl to move much quicker
Toggle F1 if you can't see shit in the dark like me

Enjoy
Tell me if there's a bug so I might fix or not idk
edit: also idc if someone takes it and modify the code to make it better or something

Last edited:

lumalizard

Aug 16, 2019
What's new?
There's this new stationary tentacle monster on the floor after the ghosts, and it's supposedly the end of demo
Also Mantis now makes girl's belly full with dripping animation and constantly making the girl pregnant but I'm not entirely sure if it was this way before

Reactions: Thekurtz

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Also Mantis now makes girl's belly full with dripping animation and constantly making the girl pregnant but I'm not entirely sure if it was this way before
before that he just up her belly as long as animation goes, but after it's stop she deflate emideatly wich look's kinda clunky

Nov 6, 2022
Been a lurker for awhile but might as well finally contribute something to the community.
It seems like the dev has made change to the game code so it's safe to say old DLL will break the game.
So here's cheat for v0.27 above this post. Make a backup of BreedLab_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll and replace the DLL with the cheat DLL.

No power cost when struggling
Struggle power raises quicker
No ammo cost
Fatigue goes away much quicker

There isn't a menu as this is just quickly bootlegged piece of shit but you can:

Hold LCtrl to move much quicker
Toggle F1 if you can't see shit in the dark like me

Enjoy
Tell me if there's a bug so I might fix or not idk
edit: also idc if someone takes it and modify the code to make it better or something
what did you use to make it?

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes