Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes
Jan 17, 2023
New version

this time the update is purely focused on some gameplay changes. Because there is no content update this time, this update is available for all Tiers. The core changes in summery:
Weapon System:
  • Removed Ammo for the weapon, instead it recharges itself slowly
  • Ammo now adds magazine capacity instead
  • Fire Rate decreased

Stat System Rework and Cloth Perks adjustments

Other things:

• Adjustments on Wolfv1 H-Animations
  • Belly on pregnancy slightly changed
  • Love Potions are now collected like Energy Drinks, Press 2 to use them
  • Some Dialogues are slightly changed and Notes added
  • Lita appears in the Student Room

Fixed Bugs:
  • Panties now show a correct sprite in the Inventory
  • Colliders in the cold room fixed
  • Licker should not detect you while you are silent

The new Creature has to wait for it's debut until the next update. He is currently busy practicing.. :>

**someone please make a cheat for this version. Along with the ability to replay sex scene without cooldown**

Last edited:

baged

Aug 5, 2020
Mega New version

this time the update is purely focused on some gameplay changes. Because there is no content update this time, this update is available for all Tiers. The core changes in summery:
Weapon System:
  • Fire Rate decreased

Other things:

Fixed Bugs:

The new Creature has to wait for it's debut until the next update. He is currently busy practicing.. :>

**someone please make a cheat for this version. Along with the ability to replay sex scene without cooldown**
Our hero:)

Nov 6, 2022
Mega New version

Weapon System:
  • Fire Rate decreased

Other things:

Fixed Bugs:

Gentlemen we have a hero on our hands

Reactions: baged

IonDistorter

Jun 17, 2020
unfortunately i could do only one time, i made creatures never drain your and their stamina, but when i did with all others, my dnspy just fail to compile, even when i don't edit anything

IonDistorter

Jun 17, 2020
Damn, that cheat i do want to see
update for u, i found how to freeze it without using assembly csharp (i used cheat engine instead), worked very well but crashed the game, this may happened because i didn't know the exactly value, so any of code that was froze must be crashed
if time allows me, i will release here a table

Jan 17, 2023
update for u, i found how to freeze it without using assembly csharp (i used cheat engine instead), worked very well but crashed the game, this may happened because i didn't know the exactly value, so any of code that was froze must be crashed
if possible, try to create a cheat that allows h-animations to last longer, please!

Reactions: wor_on

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
well, that's good, i wonder if you can actually freeze the health of monster's, not the cum bar or is it even possible

IonDistorter

Jun 17, 2020
Yeah, that's what i mean
is thats what i'm talking, the stamina bar (red bar when monsters start sexing you) won't really freeze, but it will regen extremly fast, i however don't know how to make the cum meter stop, this won't actually will be bad, since enemies will just cum on you over and over but will never stop sexing until you free yourself.
again, i cannot guarantee, worked, but was unstable.

so i found, it work, stable, however, i don't know how to create cheat tables, i know how to find the value but it seems the adress always change when restarting game

final edit: uh oh, looks like I.O.N missed some school huh? so yeah, i need the static adress, not the normal one, i will come back only when i finish this.

Last edited:

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Really hope there's a gallery for this at some point. And I wish there were more games like this (ie. with creatures like the ones in this) but without pregnancy. Seems like every other game with stuff I like gets (IMO) ruined with an unavoidable pregnancy mechanics anymore. (Not attacking the dev mind you, it just totally ruins my enjoyment of a game that otherwise checks some big boxes for me) Anybody know of any games similar to this but without the preg aspect?

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
Really hope there's a gallery for this at some point. And I wish there were more games like this (ie. with creatures like the ones in this) but without pregnancy. Seems like every other game with stuff I like gets (IMO) ruined with an unavoidable pregnancy mechanics anymore. (Not attacking the dev mind you, it just totally ruins my enjoyment of a game that otherwise checks some big boxes for me) Anybody know of any games similar to this but without the preg aspect?
i was honestly thinking about sharing my list of several gb of games with you but then i remembered im hugely into pregnancy and yeah.... sorry :-(

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Invisible_Alice
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes