Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BreedLaboratory-0.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
Is there maybe just a way to enable the in-game cheats? Like something to trick the game into thinking you completed it before?

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Neat little game, though the self-defense bracelet could use a little more control since aiming it fast enough to gun down Lickers is damn near impossible at the moment

LOADINGg..

Aug 30, 2021
aight so i have completed the game now ill'd like to play around with the cheats but they are out of date. They crash the game.

Anyone could make a table or pandabweer could update the .dll file

hamborger

Oct 21, 2019
I seem to have gotten stuck. I got out of the basement with the wolf v2, but I can't seem to find where to go next. Am i bugged, or is it just unclear what to do?

Edit: I figured it out. It just isn't very clear where to go, which is a little annoying to say the least.

Last edited:

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Anyone know if there's a workaround for the game deleting your ID cards sometimes? I'm currently stuck in a zone due to that

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
Hmm... I was able to lock ammo using Cheat Engine, but for some reason I'm unable to do that with hp (or willpower or whatever, the blue bar)
I can find the address, but I can't change the value or lock it...

Anyone with more experience with CE has an idea what I'm doing wrong?

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
Also, anyone figured out a way to "backup" saves? Coz even when I try to back them up myself they spawn me in the void, just like with downloaded ones. Or how to keep 2 separate saves or smth?
Coz the cheats hardly hep, coz to revisit the humanoid enemies for example you still need to do all of the wolf 2 stuff after skipping to act 2 >_>
not to mention redoing the boss for the final area

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes