Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

whoswaldo

Aug 9, 2018
It's strange. Why does my window defender say the Bladabindi virus is in the zip file?

+) besides this one, the free version that was uploaded on the itch.io site has the same results.

Last edited:

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
Simple TIP for full fun. Start the game, save at the first TV, use the "online save editor" and change the value of the save file: current stamina and max stamina to 10k, save and enjoy unlimited sex.
What online save editor do you mean? So far whenever I tried to mess around with the save files it either spawns me out of bounds in the abyss after I load up or reverts me to right after entering the first act. :/

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Oh wow, in new ver he do somthing with her model, and now shes look's creepy, and animation is look's more clunky for some reason...

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
What online save editor do you mean? So far whenever I tried to mess around with the save files it either spawns me out of bounds in the abyss after I load up or reverts me to right after entering the first act. :/
"Online save editor" is just "Online save editor". Just google it and hit the first link ^^
I'm guessing it's .

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Cheats for V0.22.6 & V0.22.8 & V0.25 (Subscriberstar)
Cheat version: V1.11

I've made a small cheat menu regarding the game, if you like me to add anything let me know. I will edit this message in future updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2081607

Any chance of getting an update for version 0.30?

Reactions: BanteringBanter

Deleted member 1942105

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
It's strange. Why does my window defender say the Bladabindi virus is in the zip file?

+) besides this one, the free version that was uploaded on the itch.io site has the same results.
I re-downloaded the files from itch and scanned them with Windows Defender, which did not detect any threats. Could you check your Windows Defender and provide me with more details if it shows any? I would appreciate it

AbsolutePineapple

Jul 12, 2018
I re-downloaded the files from itch and scanned them with Windows Defender, which did not detect any threats. Could you check your Windows Defender and provide me with more details if it shows any? I would appreciate it
Same, this is what the scan pulled up from the itch.io version. The virus is a common background virus that steals personal info. My guess is someone managed to take your version, package it with a virus, and reinsert it into your page

1678982743200.png

Reactions: whoswaldo

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Same, this is what the scan pulled up from the itch.io version.

View attachment 2471993
this seems to be a problem for some users of this site I noticed. that particular virus is from one of the download mirrors its not the actual download its from a popup add on one of the download mirrors
check that you are downloading the the real file and not a fake from an add

Pal1212

Sep 25, 2017
Is anyone else having an issue where they can't walk from standing still? Holding shift and pressing the direction keys will make her look in that direction but she won't move. I have to run first then press shift to walk which is super annoying when you're dealing with the parts you're supposed to sneak around (like with the lickers and the lurkers) because running even for half a second makes enough noise for them to detect you.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Moeymoey I have seen many people ask for cheats and a selectable Nekomimi character at the start or hotkey button 2 give U nekomimi headset (A tail accessory would be noice 2). >w>

I know UR working hard on UR game 2 get it 2 Version 1.0 and beyond but could U possibly make a cheat menu or debug hotkeys when the game reaches V0.50? ?w?
(Because if not I may release another cheat mod when dat version of UR game comes around. >w< )

Nov 6, 2022
Moeymoey I have seen many people ask for cheats and a selectable Nekomimi character at the start or hotkey button 2 give U nekomimi headset (A tail accessory would be noice 2). >w>

I know UR working hard on UR game 2 get it 2 Version 1.0 and beyond but could U possibly make a cheat menu or debug hotkeys when the game reaches V0.50? ?w?
(Because if not I may release another cheat mod when dat version of UR game comes around. >w< )
How do you make dose cheats

DigiThing

Jan 20, 2021
Is there a walk through somewhere? Im at the point where I need to get the green vile to ko the mega wolf, but I can't find the key. And even though i have the 'A' Key, it won't let me in the room next to where the vile is. is this a bug? or am i missing something?

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Is there a walk through somewhere? Im at the point where I need to get the green vile to ko the mega wolf, but I can't find the key. And even though i have the 'A' Key, it won't let me in the room next to where the vile is. is this a bug? or am i missing something?
The key is in the room that's located straight to the room with the wolf. Oh and you know? You can just run the ver.0.25 with the cheat, get this key from the cheat menu, save somewhere over the wolf location with the same cheat menu, and then run the ver which you play the main and load. It's actually work's and don't bugout the game.

Deleted member 1942105

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Regarding the virus, I believe it is as sammo905 stated since it was only reported on f95 and not on itch or discord.

AkagiVoid As for cheats, they are considered as an option after completing the game. I prefer people to play the first run without any cheats to get more feedback on the game's balance. The upcoming Gallery may also lessen the need for cheats :>
(I would love to create some wiggly, fluffy ears, but there is just so much to do... so much to do! :>)

Goawaynow

Jun 4, 2018
So, there's a minor error in the basement lab. One of the rooms in that area says in its hint text that the lock says "A", but it can't be opened until you get key "B".

I gave up after this part, though. I got sick of trying to get around the wolf. It wouldn't seem so egregious if I wasn't forced to totally shut down and restart the game on every failure.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes