Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

IonDistorter

Jun 17, 2020
[0.27] hello fellas its me the failing prototype again, i know i said i would make the entire infinite stamina for monsters so they would fuck you non stopping but i realised something, every monster have separated stamina value and these thing, this mean i would need to find every monster static value and i will make, it wasnt hard actually, but just to test if someone wants for me

this is the link for the cheat "table" i made on cheat engine, if someone can start the game, inject cheat engine on breedlab (0.27) go to this spider/facehugger-like monster and activate the cheat (hotkey T)

after this the monster bar will drain, but when reaches 0 it will keep fucking the character no matter how much it cums
if this is the result tell me, if nothing happened i'll see what i can do (remember, for now it just works on this facehugger fella)

i want to someone else test to see if isn't exclusive of my game adress and will work on others breedlab too, if sucessful i will make the other monsters as
well all-in-one cheat table

(edit) in this room, theres 2 "huggers" when you activate the generator, the deal is to test in one of these two, normally the first one that patrol in nearest point between save room is the one modded, i didn't noticed that the code not only apply for one type, but for every monster, basically this will take time, since i will need search every monster in game to test and mod, but won't take as long i took with this first release, since i "mastered" this game code
look.PNG

Last edited:

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
[0.27] hello fellas its me the failing prototype again, i know i said i would make the entire infinite stamina for monsters so they would fuck you non stopping but i realised something, every monster have separated stamina value and these thing, this mean i would need to find every monster static value and i will make, it wasnt hard actually, but just to test if someone wants for me

BreedLab.CT GDrive Link
this is the link for the cheat "table" i made on cheat engine, if someone can start the game, inject cheat engine on breedlab (0.27) go to this spider/facehugger-like monster and activate the cheat (hotkey T)

after this the monster bar will drain, but when reaches 0 it will keep fucking the character no matter how much it cums
if this is the result tell me, if nothing happened i'll see what i can do (remember, for now it just works on this facehugger fella)

i want to someone else test to see if isn't exclusive of my game adress and will work on others breedlab too, if sucessful i will make the other monsters as

(edit) in this room, theres 2 "huggers" when you activate the generator, the deal is to test in one of these two, normally the first one that patrol in nearest point between save room is the one modded, i didn't noticed that the code not only apply for one type, but for every monster, basically this will take time, since i will need search every monster in game to test and mod, but won't take as long i took with this first release, since i "mastered" this game code
View attachment 2413365
well i test it, but it's not working Just many ????? with address. From what value need to search? I get it it's Float, but what number?

Jan 17, 2023

BreedLab.CT GDrive Link

View attachment 2413365
Dude nothings working, why would you use cheat engine?

IonDistorter

Jun 17, 2020
well i test it, but it's not working Just many ????? with address. From what value need to search? I get it it's Float, but what number?
well, this would happen if you don't enter the room i screenshotted, it need to have the room with the 2 huggers spawned, as soon one of these 2 mount you, the code will be "80"

Last edited:

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
well, this would happen if you don't enter the room i screenshotted, it need to have the room with the 2 huggers spawned, as soon one of these 2 mount you, the code will be "80"
oh, without VPN your screen i can't see, now i see what's the problem) Also, i assume that all the monster have 80 value for stamina? Or you still not try it?

IonDistorter

Jun 17, 2020
oh, without VPN your screen i can't see, now i see what's the problem) Also, i assume that all the monster have 80 value for stamina? Or you still not try it?
not really, some monsters have more but not that much, example, the snake thing in the tunnel he does have a more of stamina but theres a code that make him drain way less than others monsters thats why he can cum lots and lots without stopping, i could with no problem freeze this too, but the reason behind my test was to see if others game would spawn monsters with different ID even when they are scripted
i will midnight today see if i can make infinite health hack and will post, it will be way easier way to test if my cheat tables work than you going to specific location to specific monster

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
BreedLaboratory_v.0.27.3 DL

I'm back with dis game's MOD Cheats . :3

The link below includes a modded game with Saves up to the last stage/floor of the game. >:3
It took about 3hrs of hard work to do because I imported the cheats I already had, then I was saving each game point (OldSave12 image in SAVES folder shows a place where I could not save btw, I saved just before I interacted with her, quite game, went 2 load the save and I got stuck because the route that led to her was closed off. >:/ ), and finally testing out the cheats along the way. ^w^

And just for extra security, PLS use an Anti-Virus SCANNER on the downloaded file, and scan the folder after you unpack it. >w<
I did upload the file with no viruses in it, but with how advanced PC tech is getting along with HACKERS too, I wouldn't be surprised if an automated virus found its way into one of my or other people's files dat been uploaded to a file hosting site. XwX

ENJOY GLOPPING!!!

(If all links died, or you can not download the file because of the country filter block you may contact me so I can attempt to re-upload a new link or find a way to bypass the country filter block. ;3 )
Note: For saves to work U must delete folder "Moeymoeys" in "appdata/LocalLow" and start game, then new game, and save at the TV in lab close the game, and go pick the save you want in "SAVES", then copy and paste it into the folder inside the "Save##" to "appdata/LocalLow" to get it to work properly, game seems have a very buggy save system. X3

1677869853833.png

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2023

The link below includes a modded game with Saves up to the last stage/floor of the game. >:3
It took about 3hrs of hard work to do because I imported the cheats I already had, then I was saving each game point (OldSave12 image in SAVES folder shows a place where I could not save btw, I saved just before I interacted with her, quite game, went 2 load the save and I got stuck because the route that led to her was closed off. >:/ ), and finally testing out the cheats along the way. ^w^

And just for extra security, PLS use an Anti-Virus SCANNER on the downloaded file, and scan the folder after you unpack it. >w<
I did upload the file with no viruses in it, but with how advanced PC tech is getting along with HACKERS too, I wouldn't be surprised if an automated virus found its way into one of my or other people's files dat been uploaded to a file hosting site. XwX

ENJOY GLOPPING!!!

(If all links died, or you can not download the file because of the country filter block you may contact me so I can attempt to re-upload a new link or find a way to bypass the country filter block. ;3 )
The cheats are similar to every other cheat. I want a cheat that allows the sex scenes to continue playing non-stop! Even when the cum meter is full!

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
The cheats are similar to every other cheat. I want a cheat that allows the sex scenes to continue playing non-stop! Even when the cum meter is full!
I would kinda like 2 do dat 2 but, changing the enemy's codes for dat (besides stamina) during sex or changing the character's lust and org to be greater than 100 would often BREAK the game. TwT
Not to mention I no longer support Unity, I don't mind making these simple to moderately complex haxs and mods but anything higher like what UR requesting is either beyond my ability to make and get it to stay working correctly.
The only things I could edit dat won't crash the game or make funny and weird bugs is the haxs like stamina of the player character and enemies (did not do) dat have a stamina bar.

Last edited:

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Do any mods/cheats give the option to clear (or, even better, prevent) pregnancy?

-edit-
Actually, how are you guys modding it anyway? I can't rip anything with uTinyRipper or open it with Unity. Each mod seems to be lacking different things that I want, so I figured I could try cobbling something together myself, but at the moment I have no idea how.

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Do any mods/cheats give the option to clear (or, even better, prevent) pregnancy?

-edit-
Actually, how are you guys modding it anyway? I can't rip anything with uTinyRipper or open it with Unity. Each mod seems to be lacking different things that I want, so I figured I could try cobbling something together myself, but at the moment I have no idea how.
There's a file inside dis game folder named "CheatsFunctions.txt" I highly recommend you 2 read it. ^w^
If U don't like 2 read it dan just press F2 during gameplay 2 reset Lust, Org, and impregnation. :3
I'll probably separate the Pregnation mechanic in the future. >w<

Reactions: Xol

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
There's a file inside dis game folder named "CheatsFunctions.txt" I highly recommend you 2 read it. ^w^
If U don't like 2 read it dan just press F2 during gameplay 2 reset Lust, Org, and impregnation. :3
I'll probably separate the Pregnation mechanic in the future. >w<
I don't really want to reset *everything* though. I just don't want the preg aspect. Also, while I appreciate it, your mod isn't for the latest version of the game. Honestly, a hybrid of yours and Pandabweer's mods, + the ability to prevent pregnancy altogether, would be ideal to me, hehe.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

ghostx54

Sep 20, 2018

ENJOY GLOPPING!!!

Note: For saves to work U must delete folder "Moeymoeys" in "appdata/LocalLow" and start game, then new game, and save at the TV in lab close the game, and go pick the save you want in "SAVES", then copy and paste it into the folder inside the "Save##" to "appdata/LocalLow" to get it to work properly, game seems have a very buggy save system. X3

Version 0.30 just droped for all

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017

Hey Folks,

v.0.30 is now up and available to the public from Day 1 because it's kind of a Milestone closing Act 3.

This update includes all the changes from version 0.28 (Supporter Version) as well as some new content.

New Content:

• 1 Scene after reaching the end of the slimy area
  • New Cloth Set that can be found in the Dorms/Research Basement
Other Changes and Additions:

• Added Mantis Perk. Creatures lose health on climax (It currency only works on 1 creature tho :>)
  • Adjusted screen effects
  • Willpower is now lost over time during climax
  • The Game is now divided in 3 Acts. (Act 4 is in the works)
  • Added continuous climax mechanic. (Keep your Love Potions ready and beware, some creatures might have benefit a lot from this change)

Reactions: Matsu-Taka
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes