Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

IonDistorter

Jun 17, 2020
yeahhhh i wont be able to work with that lol no worries tho ill find some way how to make a cheat thing in the future probably 1-2 years from now
Don't look so hard too, i tried to edit however just could one time, for test i tried change creatures speed and worked very well, however, i think i messed up something in my program, don't let me compile nothing, even when i don't even change the line it does compilation error

backclap

May 7, 2022
does anyone have the new version 0.27.3 ? i just want to know the changelog / bugfixes on the version

Fixed Bugs:
  • Fixed Ambient Sounds: Dream Area, Dark Tunnel and Outdoor
  • Fixed Dream Area Licker Camera Position Issues
  • Licker detect you when you are to close while walking
  • Licker should not attack you again when his stamina was drained to 0 until he's done resting
  • Licker in the Dream Area Group Sex Room Sound fixed
  • Cloth Clipping Fix: Tanktop, Hotpants and Skirt Combination
  • Birth during Mantis fight fixed
  • Fixed Wolfs 100% Impregnation. Instead he is just fertile
  • Fixed Phantom Protagonist Hair disappearing issue

Other Changes
  • Added Ambient Sound and Sound Effects in the "Dream" Area
  • H-Scene with masturbating Scientist (Dream-Area) Facial Expressions adjustments
  • Dream Area Group Sex Room: Licker now doesn't stick it's tongue inside when you are wearing panties
  • Changed a location of one hiding phantom in the phantom hunt area
  • Striped and White Panties now have an according inventory picture
  • Accurate Item Description on the Strange Hairband (Found in the Mantis Nest)
  • Slightly decreased the Chance of getting pregnant when fertile fluids are inside (You still can get pregnant pretty fast, depends on your luck)
  • Removed Birth Slug's ability to impregnate
  • Wolf Perk: When standing up, you'll not fall below 5 Willpower

There's also mentions of a stat system rework, weapon changes and a new creature.

Sodium12

May 11, 2021
I'm getting a weird bug that stops me from playing the game.

I put my computer to sleep while the game was on. When I re-opened it, the game window looked like this:
Capture2.PNG
That's it

Pressing alt-enter showed this:

Capture.PNG
It's a small sliver of the game I can interact with, but I can only press the Patreon, SubscribeStar, and Twitter links on the main menu. Other Unity games work fine though.

Many thanks to whoever helps me.

Nov 6, 2022
I'm getting a weird bug that stops me from playing the game.

I put my computer to sleep while the game was on. When I re-opened it, the game window looked like this:
View attachment 2339341
That's it

Pressing alt-enter showed this:

View attachment 2339344
It's a small sliver of the game I can interact with, but I can only press the Patreon, SubscribeStar, and Twitter links on the main menu. Other Unity games work fine though.

Many thanks to whoever helps me.
delete the version you have and reinstall it if that doesnt help try changing your system locale to japanese it works fine for me (idk about the locale because i didnt have it on the first time round and it didnt make a difference)

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Having a bug maybe anti cheat system? I can't save and pass any door without a loading screen that makes me crash with a little spider

backclap

May 7, 2022
What's new in todays V0.28?
Update to v.0.28
Hey Folks
this time the update is purely focused on some gameplay changes. Because there is no content update this time, this update is available for all Tiers. The core changes in summery:
Weapon System:
  • Removed Ammo for the weapon, instead it recharges itself slowly
  • Ammo now adds magazine capacity instead
  • Fire Rate decreased

Stat System Rework and Cloth Perks adjustments

Other things:

• Adjustments on Wolfv1 H-Animations
  • Belly on pregnancy slightly changed
  • Love Potions are now collected like Energy Drinks, Press 2 to use them
  • Some Dialogues are slightly changed and Notes added
  • Lita appears in the Student Room

Fixed Bugs:
  • Panties now show a correct sprite in the Inventory
  • Colliders in the cold room fixed
  • Licker should not detect you while you are silent

The new Creature has to wait for it's debut until the next update. He is currently busy practicing.. :>

Note: There is currently a #creature-suggestion-contest running on Discord. Don't forget to vote! (Supporter exclusive Poll about the next area is in preparation)

Poll: Which door opens?
It's time to decide where the journey heads to :>

That's it for now
Greets :>

baged

Aug 5, 2020
Update to v.0.28
Hey Folks
this time the update is purely focused on some gameplay changes. Because there is no content update this time, this update is available for all Tiers. The core changes in summery:
Weapon System:
  • Removed Ammo for the weapon, instead it recharges itself slowly
  • Ammo now adds magazine capacity instead
  • Fire Rate decreased

Stat System Rework and Cloth Perks adjustments

Other things:

• Adjustments on Wolfv1 H-Animations
  • Belly on pregnancy slightly changed
  • Love Potions are now collected like Energy Drinks, Press 2 to use them
  • Some Dialogues are slightly changed and Notes added
  • Lita appears in the Student Room

Fixed Bugs:
  • Panties now show a correct sprite in the Inventory
  • Colliders in the cold room fixed
  • Licker should not detect you while you are silent

The new Creature has to wait for it's debut until the next update. He is currently busy practicing.. :>

Note: There is currently a #creature-suggestion-contest running on Discord. Don't forget to vote! (Supporter exclusive Poll about the next area is in preparation)

Poll: Which door opens?
It's time to decide where the journey heads to :>

That's it for now
Greets :>
Thank you very much:D

backclap

May 7, 2022
Thank you very much:D
np, I'll keep posting the patchnotes whenever I happen by, but do consider giving Moey a few bucks if you want the download links or whatever, I won't post those. I really really want to see this project go far

Reactions: baged

baged

Aug 5, 2020
np, I'll keep posting the patchnotes whenever I happen by, but do consider giving Moey a few bucks if you want the download links or whatever, I won't post those. I really really want to see this project go far
same, with the first version I fell in this project so want its perfection but cuz of my fucking government I can't pay in other countries with my cards so always in waiting here

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes