Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Same, this is what the scan pulled up from the itch.io version. The virus is a common background virus that steals personal info. My guess is someone managed to take your version, package it with a virus, and reinsert it into your page

View attachment 2471993
I'm just going to throw this out there, look at the suffix of this threat. It is marked as "..ml".
Which means it's a machine learning detection, this has become somewhat rampant these days for whatever reason.
It's currently a god awful system that throws more false positive than a lot of other things I've seen. Whenever in question with machine learning threats (or Windows Defender, period.), you can and should use VirusTotal for smaller files.

syncrinity

May 19, 2017
Simple TIP for full fun. Start the game, save at the first TV, use the "online save editor" and change the value of the save file: current stamina and max stamina to 10k, save and enjoy unlimited sex.
To add to this, you can also change the value for your ammo and something like shoe duration within the save editor. Give yourself 10k ammo and super high durability on your shoes so you don't need to worry about things running out.

Deleted member 1942105

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I got now a similar warning that there may be a backdoor virus. Unfortunately the windows defender didn't provide much information.

I just rebuilt and reuploaded the game on itch and mega. It is not showing any warning now. Let's hope it stays that way..

Trolle1

May 14, 2022
Is there a walk through somewhere? Im at the point where I need to get the green vile to ko the mega wolf, but I can't find the key. And even though i have the 'A' Key, it won't let me in the room next to where the vile is. is this a bug? or am i missing something?
There is one key next to one of the computers in the room where the wolf are.

Dec 22, 2017
Cheats for V0.22.6 & V0.22.8 & V0.25 (Subscriberstar)
Cheat version: V1.11

I've made a small cheat menu regarding the game, if you like me to add anything let me know. I will edit this message in future updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2081607
You still updating this?

Dec 2, 2022
[QUOTE="Moeymoey
[/QUOTE]

Am I stupid not to get what all those bars and icons on the screen are supposed to do and signify? Is there any "HUD tutorial"? Because even cheating heavily I'm pretty powerless and lost in this game ... How am I supposed to fight, resist and such?

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
How am I supposed to beat the floating futas after the mantis boss? The game leaves a frightening lack of willpower potions and ive never been able to raise the active cap of willpower above 58. Theres no cheat mod for this version yet that I know of, so is there any way to somehow dispell the ghosts in the hallway? Because all I can do right now is juke the floating futas in the room with all the tables. Also, where are the save files located?

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
nevermind. Find an area where you can run backwards, approach the ghost and get her to rear up to dive at you before running back. your run is far faster than her dive

Trolle1

May 14, 2022
[QUOTE="Moeymoey
Am I stupid not to get what all those bars and icons on the screen are supposed to do and signify? Is there any "HUD tutorial"? Because even cheating heavily I'm pretty powerless and lost in this game ... How am I supposed to fight, resist and such?
[/QUOTE]

Press I to open the inventory och move the cursor over the object you wanna know more about.

IonDistorter

Jun 17, 2020
The cheats are similar to every other cheat. I want a cheat that allows the sex scenes to continue playing non-stop! Even when the cum meter is full!
patience, i know i said i would make one, and i was in mid-process to create (until my pc broke smh), however with the the 0.30 update the dev quite said it will make gallery, so its better just wait the official version

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
anyone can share a save with the latest version? :( Lazy redoing all things every time lol

Reactions: XmanX
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes