Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Stage 5 is bugged, you fall through the floor loading the save.
yep got the same problem getting de-floored on certains saves
OK,
I wonder what's wrong with that... I've never experienced it before; let me take a looky-looky.

[EDIT :]
Ah... I see where the problem is!
Apparently, the game saves in both ways - physical [.txt] and virtual [registry]... which was the registry key did'nt got ...uploaded... to into the ".txt" file :eek:
"Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Moeymoeys\BreedLab"

To use any of them, I must also include the corresponding 'CurrentScene' reg-key too, to which ...unfortunately... I forgot which and where.

Let me try to fix this real quick...

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: GGH

IonDistorter

Jun 17, 2020
NP, I just release every x version when I feel like it (got a lot on my plate atm tbh). ^w^
I'm thinking of when U reach V0.50, I'll wait until sumthin like V0.50.1 to release my modded version, so it does not interfere with your data collection. ^w^

"(I would love to create some wiggly, fluffy ears, but there is just so much to do... so much to do! :>)"
Um, Unity should have a way to make dynamic bones with physics as MMD does with hair when physics is switched to ON (Anytime mode). :3
Takes a lot of working on animating things out of UR game project/s. ^w^
I strongly suggest researching dynamic bones, joints, and the real-time physics of the Unity3d program. >:3

I would do dat 4 U if my plate wasn't already 2 full trying 2 make my own game, balancing IRL tasks, and 2 to 4hrs of sleep at most. X3
View attachment 2570571
not that its impossible, but mostly this can weight on the performance depending in situation but for this game i don't think it wouldnt weight this much

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
not that its impossible, but mostly this can weight on the performance depending in situation but for this game i don't think it wouldnt weight this much
Well using dis keyboard method to input cheat coms is the fastest, easiest, and least resource intensive on a computer (assuming UR not running a POTATO PC). ^w^

I could make it professionally done by changing all the cheats to a clickable UI buttons format where one button shows and hides all the other cheat function buttons (because I don't like useless UI cluttery, even my desktop background only gots one shortcut, and dats the WAIFU TRASHCAN LUL). :3

Although, a gave up on Unity3D coding about 3-ish yrs ago because I found UE5, and it's the best. ^w^

Reactions: Synbios

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Is it just me or has this game become a HUGE chore to play? The Gun is useless, the enemies must be taking some sort of crack 'cos they are WAY faster than you even with shoes on. Has this been tested or what? I saw that there was some cheats for the game but i have to beat it to get em. Shame

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
Is it just me or has this game become a HUGE chore to play? The Gun is useless, the enemies must be taking some sort of crack 'cos they are WAY faster than you even with shoes on. Has this been tested or what? I saw that there was some cheats for the game but i have to beat it to get em. Shame
it takes a bit of getting used to but you can get through the game more or less without losing any will power

SPK_1970

Nov 3, 2022
Can someone help with the statues puzzle? The one with the wolf, the snake and the eagle. I tried every combination but I can't open the door

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes