Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Can someone help with the statues puzzle? The one with the wolf, the snake and the eagle. I tried every combination but I can't open the door
Wdym xD You just have to put them all there are no order

Varanze

Feb 19, 2020
I think there is bug. I stopped at statues too.

Devs fixed it in new verison v.0.33.1 Hotfix Edition:
* Fixed Statue Riddle issues.

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
This game is really damn good. Still needs some polish of course and needs voice acting to be S-tier

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Hello. I just found this game recently and played a bit of it to the point of finishing act 2. Very nice game. I like it as its part of a what I believe is one of the niche genre of h-games I enjoy. I have written my thoughts on the issues and other tidbits I have found in the first 2 act in the hopes of helping the developer. But, do note that my ideas of what is bad or good are of my own taste. Feel free to agree or disagree on any points. I'm also up to discussing the points I've listed with others in this thread as well. I also understand that this is still a demo and a lot of features will be added as time goes on, yet, I will still write down things that are missing just to note it down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is all that I have noted down currently. It turned out to be a lot more than I initially thought. Hopefully this will in some way help with the game as I love this game and its potential. Please understand that I do not mean any ill-will when listing the negative issues here.

Also, if anyone can help me format this into something more compact and easier to read, that would be a big help! Thanks for reading! Cheers!

Edit: changed "walk" to "run" cause I genuinely forgot you can hold shift to walk in this game.

Last edited:

AlGre

Sep 19, 2022
Cheats for V0.22.6 & V0.22.8 & V0.25 (Subscriberstar)
Cheat version: V1.11

I've made a small cheat menu regarding the game, if you like me to add anything let me know. I will edit this message in future updates.
View attachment 2081607
Do you have cheats on V0.33? I'll be very thankful, if you have some.

[Upd] I really need some, cuz i tired to try change values of HP and another stuff with cheat engine, It didn't work, lol. So, I really want to use your cheats, cuz they look very helpful and easy to use

Last edited:

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Do you have cheats on V0.33? I'll be very thankful, if you have some.

[Upd] I really need some, cuz i tired to try change values of HP and another stuff with cheat engine, It didn't work, lol. So, I really want to use your cheats, cuz they look very helpful and easy to use
I will try to update it, I don't have a lot of time on my hands so I won't do any bug fixes. Probably tomorrow, as for cheat engine, I also tried it and it indeed doesn't grab the right value since it's a readonly value. In the source code it's also a bit tricky to work around.

I want to improve my skill making mod menu's but as of right now I don't know a lot of c#. If anyone has experience with bepinex that would be great!

Nov 6, 2022
i have made my own cheats i can upload them tomorrow there is no menu there is only infinite ammo increased damage from 20 to 50 modified camera for increased zoom into character and you start with all items and can cycle through them all without issue of glitching and having undeletable items

AlGre

Sep 19, 2022
I will try to update it, I don't have a lot of time on my hands so I won't do any bug fixes. Probably tomorrow, as for cheat engine, I also tried it and it indeed doesn't grab the right value since it's a readonly value. In the source code it's also a bit tricky to work around.

I want to improve my skill making mod menu's but as of right now I don't know a lot of c#. If anyone has experience with bepinex that would be great!
Gosh, thank you.
I thank the hell out of you.

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Gosh, thank you.
I thank the hell out of you.
I've updated the matter, I only made bugfixes to solve breaking issues with the newer version. Didn't test it as well. May god have mercy.

Edit: Fyi the game doesn't use health but refers to it as currentStamina

Last edited:

AlGre

Sep 19, 2022
I've updated the matter, I only made bugfixes to solve breaking issues with the newer version. Didn't test it as well. May god have mercy.

Edit: Fyi the game doesn't use health but refers to it as currentStamina
Thank you!

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes