Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Been a hot minute since last I've tried this game and since I've wrote about my thoughts on the game. Reading through it again, there are a few stuff I disagree with and some new ideas that I thought of that I'll probably write about once I get through the next few acts of the game. Still, I do hope the dev have seen it. While the post did get a few likes, I haven't seen anyone add onto the discussion which makes me feel quite anxious, I will not lie.

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
can you unequip things? like the stockings that increase your lust?
usually you can unequip items by equipping a similar item so put on a blouse to take off a shirt etc.
if i recall "u" takes your panties off

however i dont think it works well with the lewd outfit items

also if your inventory is full you will lose the item you are switching out

Deleted member 1942105

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Been a hot minute since last I've tried this game and since I've wrote about my thoughts on the game. Reading through it again, there are a few stuff I disagree with and some new ideas that I thought of that I'll probably write about once I get through the next few acts of the game. Still, I do hope the dev have seen it. While the post did get a few likes, I haven't seen anyone add onto the discussion which makes me feel quite anxious, I will not lie.
Your feedback is definitely helpful. It's quite a detailed and well sorted list! We'll see what can be done when it's time to work on general improvements. Thanks :>

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BreedLaboratory-0.34
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: GreenPotato

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Umm this doesn't even have proper resolution options, 1600x900 is max, fullscreen option just maxes the window and cuts off some of the game. I mean not even a 1080P option in 2023??

Can't even force it using unity commands, cmon man at least provide modern res options.

• Angry
Reactions: Invisible_Alice
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes