Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
Talk to the nymph at the cow and bunny place, she'll tell you to get dragon cum, if i remember correctly
Cool but if you're talking about the area that's just over the edge of the cliff next to the homestead then where do I get the keystone to unlock the door that'll get me to that area?

Xypster

Oct 21, 2019
Cool but if you're talking about the area that's just over the edge of the cliff next to the homestead then where do I get the keystone to unlock the door that'll get me to that area?
Oh, you've unlocked the bee zone first? that's unfortunate... You can steal keystone from the slime under the temple in the main town (repair the lever on the wall). Usually i unlock cow zone first, do the monarch quest, then bee, do the nymph quest, then dragon to do the bee quest then down the chain with giant's mountain being the last (or second last)

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
if you open virgin breaks first you can try to get the keystone from the Matriarch Dragon, make her drink 20 milk of bovaur, you can get those from a minotaur, then open pleasure pasture, normaly when you start a game, your best option to open a gate is pleasure pasture, then virgin breaks. Because the Hiveland cannot be open without talking to the monarch and you can speak to her at two different places, Virgin Breaks or Pleasure Pasture. I hope I'm not too late for you to avoid stealing the keystone from the mega slime, it can be funny to have a lot of sex with her, but if you steal it, she will sleep forever

Reactions: Xypster

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
This game is pure pain. I just want to see Apopha Fesssi before she's free, but she's behind at least one special request, and I just don't understand how you're supposed to get what you're looking for without something in a fursuit detaining you for 30s constantly. :cautious:

Reactions: ViMeloetta

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
This game is pure pain. I just want to see Apopha Fesssi before she's free, but she's behind at least one special request, and I just don't understand how you're supposed to get what you're looking for without something in a fursuit detaining you for 30s constantly. :cautious:
I mean unless you play with cheats I would say that don't bother about this game. The current version's base progression is just a terrible grind-fest. With cheats however, it becomes a whoooole new different experience, way better and even quite enjoyable.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
OP version out of date I logged in to the game through steam 0.761.3 is current
tbh, the out of date version is the better of the two. I wish I made a different location for 0.756.9 version before updating to 0.761.3. Nothing was added and the game just became unfun to play.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Public Build: 0.761.4 has been released.

(MEGA)
(Google)

Release Notes: 0.761.4
It's been awhile. The game is not dead, but development has slowed due to some real life issues.
* Added: Essence requirements in the barn UI
* Added: New dialogue for Emissary that explains Essence
* Added: Dialogue options are now categorized where needed to provide more space
* Fixed: Many bugs introduced in the last build

Salva95O

Nov 2, 2021

BotN Public 0.761.4 (MEGA)
BotN Public 0.761.4 (Google)

It's been awhile. The game is not dead, but development has slowed due to some real life issues.
* Added: Dialogue options are now categorized where needed to provide more space
oh fuck yes please.... let's move on now please, nothing seems to have changed in this new version but it doesn't do anything just move on now

vevelion

May 2, 2022

BotN Public 0.761.4 (MEGA)
BotN Public 0.761.4 (Google)

renew the google drive link pls

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BreedersOfTheNephelym-0.761.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: ElfLover23

ViMeloetta

Sep 21, 2017
I dont get why the dev keep saying "game isnt dead, development is slow due to real life problems". Dude is making more than 15k a month just from his patreon, why he/she (srry i dont know him) dont just hire more people to make the development of the game make an actual progress, its been more than a year that the game just have "bugfixes to fix the last bugfix patch" or a random trait that is broken. This is starting to be the same thing as Redamz.
(srry for my bad english)

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes