jakewi

Jul 31, 2019
Long time lurker, blah blah blah
Apologizing now for the novel that follows...

Going to go a different route, and ask about something that's actually in the game now and how it works instead of the sea of "I want this", "Where's That", etc.

With the advent of the breeding color tags in the creator, and only presets in the folder being supported as opposed to baked in, a sea of questions popped into my head with regards to:

How does it work?

So question 1:
If Parent A has Overall Red, and Parent B has Overall Blue:
Are the options to pull from for the result overall Red (specifically from A), overall Blue (specifically from B), and any other overall Red OR any other overall Blue in the pool OR
Is it overall Red (from A specifically), overall Blue (from B specifically), and any from the pool that are both Red AND Blue tagged (and if it doesn't exist, it defaults to one of the first options)

And question 2:
With the 3 options of Overall, Attachment, and Skin colors:
Is it tree'd; as in it finds a matching overall first, and if there's more than one goes to the attachments, and if more than one goes to skin (or whichever order it goes) OR
Is it flat; as in it checks all 3 for available matches in the pool, and just picks a match from everything that coincides

I ask as it makes a HUGE difference how you set up your preset tags so you don't evolve into a single color variant that takes over your entire ranch (I'm looking at you teal and gray exotic with the white hand prints!)
Knowing would make it MUCH easier to know what variants and tags you want to have to avoid all combinations ending with the same result

And I'll end with an idea that could streamline it all, and avoid the need for 8 billion presets to cover all the possibilities:
Have each color tag breed through individually if no preset exists for whichever answer to Question 2 (Overall, Attachments, Skin)
That way you only need one preset with each color tag as an option for each; as in if there are 10 base color tag options you'd need 30 presets and it would cover every possible option to breed through if you worked at it, whereas with presets only, you'd need 1000 presets to cover them all (per creature type... otherwise known as, a LOT)

I'm no programmer and have no idea if that'd be "easy or viable or even wanted", but am a math and variety junkie hence the entirety of the above questions/idea :)

Darunjel

Jan 20, 2019
Did someone know where i can find my old Nepehlym Presets from 0.708 or how can i add them to the new creator Version 0.712 ?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I believe that you can just copy the files from older version and put them in the folder for the new version. However, I'm not 100% sure because not all of my presets show up in 0.7112 (creator build). All of my presets are from 0.706. Vulpuss and Wyvern are fine but, but Cambion and Lykos did not show up in the list.

For the older version: presets are saved in the "SaveGames" folder (.\AppData\Local\Radiant\Saves\SaveGames)

For the new version, both creator build and regular build has its own "CharacterPresets" folder (Root folder\Radiant\CharacterPresets). I believe that you will have to copy the presets (new or altered) from creator build to regular build to use in the game. You can also delete unwanted presets from your regular build.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
(click on thumbnail for larger image)

Polly.png

now comes in classic parrot colors. Since we don't have feral harpies yet I tried to give her kind of a bird-ish face to make up for it, and yes she's kind of small chested because I just can't wrap my head around the idea of something with 50lb knockers being able to fly. So thin at the top, thick at the bottom - just like a bird.

Sophie.png

is an island girl that proves that by using elves as a base you can actually create good old fashioned humans. It's just a matter of shrinking their ears to fit under their hair and then de-anime-ing them to look like real women, again. She's generously mocha (and bouncy) because I'm sick of Barbie Dolls.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Goblins are far smaller than i thought they would be.

Also i don't recall seeing it in patch notes but are they the only Sylvan we have currently or do we have Elves as well ?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Release Notes (0.7121A):
  • Added goblin Slyvan variant.
  • Esoteric Glade now connects to Amorous Hallows.
  • Moved bats to Amorous Hallows.
  • Fixed various issues.
  • Hotfix: crash in Virgin Breaks.
Elf was in a couple builds ealier.

Reactions: war12321 and ZTex

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
Goblins are far smaller than i thought they would be.

Also i don't recall seeing it in patch notes but are they the only Sylvan we have currently or do we have Elves as well ?
There are elves u can find them with seraphims

Reactions: ZTex

initiated

Apr 8, 2018
Now that we have goblins, we need Goblin Slayer... ;)

A parody of it, could be a funny Easter egg- hidden Expy of Goblin Slayer, that buys only Goblins.

Iceflare

Jul 16, 2018
Would be amazing if someone could upload the creator build version 0.7X (whatever the most recent version is)

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
gosh the option of capture semen is so fun XD, MAN I LOVE EVERY SINGLE IMPLEMENTATION ON THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP THE GOOD WORK

3.90 star(s) 108 Votes