SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
Goblins are far smaller than i thought they would be.

Also i don't recall seeing it in patch notes but are they the only Sylvan we have currently or do we have Elves as well ?
The elves are in the same spawn space as the Angels over in the Esoteric Glade. Their size is Normal, so its sometimes a bit tricky to spot them between all the trees.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The elves are in the same spawn space as the Angels over in the Esoteric Glade. Their size is Normal, so its sometimes a bit tricky to spot them between all the trees.
Yep i found them shortly after getting the confirmation that they exist.

First time i went there though only Seraphim spawned which was weird and why i had to ask.
Might have to download some custom elf presets to make them stand out more because lightblue/blue on that environment doesn't stand out that well.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Is the dev working on adding sound to this game? A game without sound is like a car without brakes, hopefully they are working on this because the more things added the harder it will be to add all the sounds.

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
Is the dev working on adding sound to this game? A game without sound is like a car without brakes, hopefully they are working on this because the more things added the harder it will be to add all the sounds.
Sadly no, he said he wants to implement all races from this dates till early 2020, and iirc sound would be one of the last things that would be implemented

Bokasao

Jul 28, 2019
Hi. I just created a Bovaur preset setting the Belly Pregnant - option to 1.0. After saving and copying the preset file to the gamedirectory, i renamed my preset with one from the original Bovaur presets (for example: "CP_Bovaur_Ayrshire_Female_MilkyBrown.sav"), but i cannot see any Bovaur with that pregnant belly edited by me. I was waiting half an hour to see if it´s coming up with respawned Bovaurs - nothing happens. Even in the creator build - galery the pregnant belly does not appear. Did i forgot something? Thank you for help

Last edited:

Samur

Aug 28, 2017
We need a sticky on page 1:

Audio = Bottom of the priority list.
Cheats = Press "O"
Gay Animations = Not even on the priority list.
Cheats = Press "O"
Where do I find... =
Cheats = Press "O"
What do I use to... =
Cheats = Press "O"
How do I... =
Cheats = Press "O"
I want to play as a... = Search Thread for "Hex Editor"
Cheats = Press "O"
How to activate cheats? = Go to drive C: and right click "FORMAT"

what is the difference between game and creator download link?
pls add the info -.-

The difference is, that in the creator version you cant play the game and just "CREATE" new skins and watch the animations

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
Hi. I just created a Bovaur preset setting the Belly Pregnant - option to 1.0. After saving and copying the preset file to the gamedirectory, i renamed my preset with one from the original Bovaur presets (for example: "CP_Bovaur_Ayrshire_Female_MilkyBrown.sav"), but i cannot see any Bovaur with that pregnant belly edited by me. I was waiting half an hour to see if it´s coming up with respawned Bovaurs - nothing happens. Even in the creator build - galery the pregnant belly does not appear. Did i forgot something? Thank you for help
The skins created in creator apparently do not include the body presets, only the colors. So no pregnant or skinny Bovaur yet. Change the colors drastically and you'll notice it show up. Additionally, you don't need to replace the other presets and can just name new ones; as long as they're not flagged as 'Gaudy' in the breeding menu of the creator, they show up in the rotation. Obviously, if you were looking to replace a preset, you'd rename over it (or delete it...)

Reactions: Iluha

Bokasao

Jul 28, 2019
The skins created in creator apparently do not include the body presets, only the colors. So no pregnant or skinny Bovaur yet. Change the colors drastically and you'll notice it show up. Additionally, you don't need to replace the other presets and can just name new ones; as long as they're not flagged as 'Gaudy' in the breeding menu of the creator, they show up in the rotation. Obviously, if you were looking to replace a preset, you'd rename over it (or delete it...)
Thank you for the info. I hope it is available in the next releases.

rhelives

Aug 7, 2017
The one I saw was to check what the current version number is (26 I believe) then use a save editer to change the version of your old save to the current one.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes