SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
I keep getting an error message when I try this; should I try it in safe mode? Could you show me a screen shot? Thanks.
There is no sound in the game. The developer has made it clear that sound is gonna be one of the last things they add. They're more focused on getting all of the races and scenes in first.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
There is no sound in the game. The developer has made it clear that sound is gonna be one of the last things they add. They're more focused on getting all of the races and scenes in first.
The reply you quoted was a joke.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Is this low furry like monsters/animals anthropomorphized to be more on the human side or does it have actual fursona tier furry.
Please dont turn into a furry, brain.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is this low furry like monsters/animals anthropomorphized to be more on the human side or does it have actual fursona tier furry.
Please dont turn into a furry, brain.
A bit of both ?
The Vulpis, Vulwarg and Neko are all pretty generic anthro furry. With the right pattern they can be your own "OC don't steal".
So creatures are more monsterous like dragons but even then they are anthro'd.

rhelives

Aug 7, 2017
Exotics probably fit as fursonas while hominal would count as low in that case. Under options you can make it so only 1 will appear in game if you like. The has samples of each versions for each race.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
2.6 GB for just a fancy character editor? Am I being kidded?

EDIT: Fuck me, I'm beyond stupid. Wrong link.

Last edited:

El Duderino

Jul 28, 2019
Ok, then its easy: I'll just wait for the final version, problem solved!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lolzi

Chiggerrat

Jul 23, 2019
The skins created in creator apparently do not include the body presets, only the colors. So no pregnant or skinny Bovaur yet. Change the colors drastically and you'll notice it show up. Additionally, you don't need to replace the other presets and can just name new ones; as long as they're not flagged as 'Gaudy' in the breeding menu of the creator, they show up in the rotation. Obviously, if you were looking to replace a preset, you'd rename over it (or delete it...)
Not entirely true. There is some transfer of body shape, it just doesn't work how you think it should logically. Here is how I figured it out:

I created bovaur presets with the shape that i like and placed them in the preset folder. I removed all the other bovaur presets. When I logged into the game to see my handiwork all of the bovaur looked like they normally do. I was really confused. I tamed them and bred some anyways just to see what would happen. All of the next generation had shapes similar to the presets I had created, not the standard default ones.
So to me that means the base shape of each species is hard coded into the game, with the breeding it looks to the presets to modify/replace the default shape. Since I had removed all of the standard presets only the replacements I had put in were present.

I had also created entirely new color/shape presets of other species and removed all the presets I did not modify. The wild ones all had the standard default shape, but followed the color schemes of the presets i made. The next generation also followed the shapes of the presets I made.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Well, color me dissapointed.

I last tried this a looong time ago and barely any progress has been made. The animations are still bare bones and few, despite their simplicity (same few looping poses). Patreon curse strikes again.

And the biggest dissapointment is the breeding system. You could have a proper breeding system like Slave Matrix and have fun creating your own crazy hybrids - the backbone is already there.

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
Not entirely true. There is some transfer of body shape, it just doesn't work how you think it should logically. [...]
Yeah, there are some limitations to that method you described. You are still bound to a bone matrix (tensor) operation as a diffence between Maker and Game char profiles. You can by far exeed the limits of the actual game transform matrix in the maker, but you will be "reduced" to the slider system ingame. I do not know how invasive your edits were, but since they showed up in your game, maybe you did some other tweaks as well (disabling body system morphs, maybe?)

To give you some direct thoughts on your described method, I followed your steps and made a profile for a High Elf. The Maker edit is by far exceeding the ingame bone matrix.
CP_SEF_GoldenSample.jpg
Since you said, there was a way to override the ingame morphs, maybe you have some luck breeding this preset, because I tried to get this, but the game was not willing to grant me any offspring with the actual preset - even after excessive breeding (about 50+ offsprings) to circumvent possible Random Number Generator flaws.

D

Deleted member 1001261

jesus christ dude

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
Not entirely true. [...]
This may be so. I've done the same with all the races; the colors and specific changes to attachments often follow, but I'm fairly sure that the body changes don't follow. Here's why:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Well, that was a waste of time.

Chiggerrat, my apologies; you are correct, if you turn off the 'Body Composition' setting, you only see the basic wild Nephelym, but they breed to the presets. I was wrong, and it doesn't seem to matter that there are bits and pieces 'missing' from the preset file. The only way that mattered was if I wanted to copy the Appearance data from the preset file.

Last edited:

jacky83

Jul 28, 2019
wow so many hybrids in this game i found all time more and nice colors
cant wait for updates
good work
nice game

Chiggerrat

Jul 23, 2019
Chiggerrat, my apologies; you are correct, if you turn off the 'Body Composition' setting, you only see the basic wild Nephelym, but they breed to the presets. I was wrong, and it doesn't seem to matter that there are bits and pieces 'missing' from the preset file. The only way that mattered was if I wanted to copy the Appearance data from the preset file.
No worries, I really should have mentioned I had that option turned off.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
That note about gaudy is weird...
Wasn't that intentionally disabled for wild neph in like .709 or around there ?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes