timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
anyone else get massive lag from spawns? i think its because the spawners are colliding with each other, ive seen two nephelym spawn on top of each other and 1 was jumping up and down on the others head not cool its not super mario!

VictorSlaz

May 12, 2018
Guys how can i create my own character's clothes i couldn't find any information and i try save editor for character's cloth but it didn' change anything

ILXL

Jan 9, 2019
Slimes are in the water on the forest where elfs spawn (I only found 2 but they were there), the orcs were in the upper part of the same forest, in the area around the teleporter.
Thank you, I only find one goblin and one sylvan in that forest...looks like I need to explore there more times

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Thank you, I only find one goblin and one sylvan in that forest...looks like I need to explore there more times
You just have to wait there. There's too many entities being spawned in that area so the chances of seeing them are low unless you camp out near their spawn points.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Has seduction just not been implemented yet or am I doing something wrong? Nothing happens when I click on it

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
*sigh*

"RTFM" is a fantastic bit of snark... if there actually is a fucking official manual.

If the only way to figure out a game's mechanics is either trial-and-error or a fan-made resource - let alone one that's not referenced by the game itself, nor, in this case, the forum topic - that's on the developer, not the people who dare have the nerve to (gasp) ask questions

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
*sigh*

"RTFM" is a fantastic bit of snark... if there actually is a fucking official manual.

If the only way to figure out a game's mechanics is either trial-and-error or a fan-made resource - let alone one that's not referenced by the game itself, nor, in this case, the forum topic - that's on the developer, not the people who dare have the nerve to (gasp) ask questions
OK, First, mecha_froggy, thank you for showing us that resource, even though you've seen it surface multiple times. Starting on page 24 (and several subsequent pages) there is indeed reference or even a link to that wiki. However, since the OP does not list that among the resources, and several folks are daunted by 150+ pages of thread, some will ask. I didn't think to look for a wiki (by a thread search or a web search) until I saw you link it here, and it's not obvious that it might exist.

Second, sdibolcrif, the dude gave you a great resorce to fix your issue, and perhaps several others besides, on a silver platter; how about starting with 'Thanks' before the rant?

• Sad
Reactions: Frank01

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Well, I mean I understand it's not on the front page and all, but generally when I look up ANYTHING I type in the name of a series, the name of a game, and then type wiki.

Low and behold at least 90% of the time I get a wiki of said series or game.

Almost like it's a basic feature of the internet or something and ALOT of people don't want to do that work and want it handed to them.

I know I'm being snarky as well, but having dealt with this constantly now adays you can understand how people get tired of repeating themselves.

Because as a lot of people I talk to say: "Common sense isn't so common anymore"

To avoid all this however, I wish the mods or the OP would add in a link to the wiki, and a f.a.q. to not have the same questions answered over and over again.

The other thing is, if you type in questions on an search engine, most of the time it'll give you what you're looking for depending how you ask the question, because of the way search engines work.

Which is it finds keywords in your inquiry and finds them on multiple sites, and tries to put them together in a sentence closest to what you asked.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
If you have autohotkey here's a script to make the surprise sex minigame not destroy your mouse. Holding F1 makes your mouse left click constantly. You can edit the script and change "F1" to any button on your keyboard or mouse. If your mouse has a "back" and "forward" button you can change it to that to make it more one handed friendly by using "Xbutton1" or "Xbutton2".

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes